Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia.Angel - South Kensington  (Read 2597 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Face: 8/10 as per pics - not a model stunner but smiley attractive girl.
Body: 9/10 - trim, leggy, smooth skin, model like figure. Her arched over is serious turn on. Lighter skin than photos suggest.
Attitude: 8/10 - welcoming and friendly, but also somewhat professional too so was not slutty or cheeky.
Service: 7/10 - body slide was somewhat erratic, owo was really nice but no cim. Grind was one position and I popped deliciously with her riding on top. Must try multi position next time.
Venue: the London equivalent to a laufhaus, south of Kensington.
Towel: fresh but small.
Shower: bathtub.
Price: 80 for 30 mins.
Recommend: yes for model seekers with cute face. But read other reviews first.
Return: yes
Tenure: will stay a month she says.
Vocabulary: good English.
Drive: needed to punt a hottie with a model figure. Was staying in a hotel close by and she did for me.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Moneyd

Cheers OP

Was FK or DFK included?

FlyingBreadMan

Cheers OP

Was FK or DFK included?

Yes it was - forgot to mention FK was there.

Offline Cumberland

Yes it was - forgot to mention FK was there.
Thanks for review OP. I’ve exchanged a couple of AW emails with her and she has always been very polite and professional. Bit worried she will just be a bit too cool and withdrawn, as you say she’s not slutty. Still just a very attractive punt, so I think I will book. Shame only here for a month.

FlyingBreadMan

Thanks for review OP. I’ve exchanged a couple of AW emails with her and she has always been very polite and professional. Bit worried she will just be a bit too cool and withdrawn, as you say she’s not slutty. Still just a very attractive punt, so I think I will book. Shame only here for a month.

Also see Toffee's review.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=183517.0

I happened to get on with her in a chatty way.

Offline Cumberland

Offline JocksyRider

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Face: 8/10 as per pics - not a model stunner but smiley attractive girl.
Body: 9/10 - trim, leggy, smooth skin, model like figure. Her arched over is serious turn on. Lighter skin than photos suggest.
Attitude: 8/10 - welcoming and friendly, but also somewhat professional too so was not slutty or cheeky.
Service: 7/10 - body slide was somewhat erratic, owo was really nice but no cim. Grind was one position and I popped deliciously with her riding on top. Must try multi position next time.
Venue: the London equivalent to a laufhaus, south of Kensington.
Towel: fresh but small.
Shower: bathtub.
Price: 80 for 30 mins.
Recommend: yes for model seekers with cute face. But read other reviews first.
Return: yes
Tenure: will stay a month she says.
Vocabulary: good English.
Drive: needed to punt a hottie with a model figure. Was staying in a hotel close by and she did for me.

She has CIM listed on her profile now, I wonder if it’s really on offer though, same goes for Facials 🤔

Offline JocksyRider

She has CIM listed on her profile now, I wonder if it’s really on offer though, same goes for Facials 🤔