Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia.angel - very forgetable- Victoria Pimlico London  (Read 1720 times)

2 review(s) for Olivia.angel (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline toffee

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1h yesterday - £120 only stayed 30'... borderline negative

Easy communications & quick replies

Studio flat in well know WG factory 5' walk south of South Ken tube station.

Was AW surfing in a cafe and she was 2' walk from where I was and decided to give her a try d attracted by her slim young body after confirmation she was happy with fk,  owo and start with shower together.

Welcome in pink bra and knickers that suited her tanned body. Facially OK but not a stunner with nice tall lithe body and pert B size boobs.

Shower together average with only lightest of fk and not much groping on my nether regions but still a nice warm-up. Once out standing-up fk was more lip play than tongue action before we moved onto bed for more of the disappointing same followed by very light touch owo, neither deep nor any suction, and declined licking my well shave sacks. In between asked me to be very gentle with her tits so not much fun there either and grabbing her ass said touching he bum hole was off limits. Cover on for CG action my hands on her boobs and her very bored face towering above me while the phone rang a couple of times. Erection still on with some conscious effort to ignore the negatives. Finished doggy style looking at her very skinny back. After I had come asked if she could check her phone and answer messages. No etiquette!

Overall a disappointment although she said she was very concerned when I announced I was going after 30' not feeling any attraction to stay for a massage, very little hope of a resur-errection and no temptation to go down on her either after seeing how bored she looked earlier.

A good looking girl whose only motivation is the money and will only engage in the most superficial way. Maybe others will be able to establish a better connection. Her English is good but I found her heavy accent and high-pitched voice annoying. Said she also works for agencies and only recently started AW on the side recently.

So be it. Will stick to usual more buxom WG with a friendlier nature.

Maybe I should have gone for Andrea External Link/Members Only who was available at the same time. Any one seen her?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for reviewing  :hi:

Definitely my body type, too bad about the mediocre service  :mad:
Is she all-natural? You mention, "asked me to be very gentle with her tits"... I'd love to bite them!  :lol:

Offline toffee

Tits all natural with sizeable nipples that would be nice to suck but no, only gentle licking...

Offline JocksyRider

Cheers for review, she looks really fit but being Romanian just implies a lacklustre service.

Her profile states CIF, did you happen to confirm if this was available?

Thanks  :thumbsup: