Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting Hotels m5  (Read 1559 times)

Offline Blue1878

Another trip down to Dorset this week from the NW just wondering any known services where there are Wags providing incall services if I fancy a little stop off on the way

Offline southcoastpunter

Sorry- I am a little confused over what information you are looking for? Do you mean “does anyone know any motorway services along the M5  with hotels that WG’s work from?”
Or do you mean - any WG’s providing incalls that are very near the M5
Or do you mean - any hotels in M5 services that you could book to invite a (outcall) WG to?
Or something completely different?

Offline Blue1878

Apologies for the confusion any motorway services hotels where Wags might offer incall. In the NW Lymm services is well known for touring WGs so anything similar on M5

Offline JimmySW

Taunton, WSM, and some areas of Bristol are close enough to the M5

Offline Crackpot11

Taunton has a couple of hotels near junction 25 that are used but you would have to check who was on tour or on the local scene at the time, it’s not every day. Similarly junction 29 at Exeter but it’s infrequent and usually they are either too expensive or not that great or a combination of the two. Bridgwater also although I’ve not seen many advertised around there in a while.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 06:08:45 am by Crackpot11 »

Offline pythondan

There is a hotel just off J11 (Cheltenham) which often has girls working there but this week the races are on so prices will be steep.

Offline Berty_Dugger

I go for a quick dip at j28 pp hotel. She directed me there then gave the real address 2 streets away.  Bit of a pain in the ass but worth the extra 3 mins.  :thumbsup:

Offline Crackpot11

I go for a quick dip at j28 pp hotel. She directed me there then gave the real address 2 streets away.  Bit of a pain in the ass but worth the extra 3 mins.  :thumbsup:
That will be Dee at Cullompton?