Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New shop in Gloucester  (Read 1239 times)

Offline Collingwood

Offline houseboot

Brockworth

From my sketchy knowledge of Gloucester, a strange place for a Massage shop to be located.

Offline Collingwood

Yes I wouldn't disagree. Going to do a drive by and take a look. Will try to pay a proper visit next week and report if I do.

Offline Collingwood

Did a quick drive by. There was a very scruffy chap.on a step stool outside the open front door trying to nail a wire or something on the wall above so I decided not to go in and say hello. It's in a small parade of run down shops ( barber next door, convenience  store, estate agent) in the oldest least appealing part of Brockworth but there's plenty of on street parking and I'd be quite relaxed about leaving a car anywhere near.   It's not exactly discreet though as the gumtree photo shows. That's pretty much what you see from the street !
If you're not local and passing by it's a very short drive from the M5 J 11 or 11A depending on which way you're travelling. Could do quite well as it's close to a huge factory an equally huge business park and a couple  of chain hotels.

Offline newhere456

The link says "no sexual service available"

Offline houseboot

The link says "no sexual service available"

Of course it does ... it's  Gumtree advert. They don't accept adverts for "adult services".

Massage shops are just that ... Massage shops.

If you are lucky then in 95% of Chinese shops and 50% of Thai shops you might get an offer of HE and, possibly, B2B.

Don't ask for it by phone, text or in reception ... most will deny it.

If you want certainty then stitck to AW ... although as your 10/7/3 record tells you ... even then there's no certainty.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 05:32:03 pm by houseboot »

Offline Collingwood

I'm sure one of us will find out soon enough.
Form an orderly queue ?

Offline Markc

I also saw a Thai massage shop in Eastgate Street in the centre of Gloucester. It has posters up on the window and the doors but doesn’t seem to be open yet. I have done a Google search and nothing comes up.

Offline ZigZac

I also saw a Thai massage shop in Eastgate Street in the centre of Gloucester. It has posters up on the window and the doors but doesn’t seem to be open yet. I have done a Google search and nothing comes up.

Is open and they offer full service. Girls have ads on vivastreet

Offline Whatalotaa

Um any chance of a review? 🙏

Offline Markc

Is open and they offer full service. Girls have ads on vivastreet

Full service as sex or just oral/CIM or hand relief?
What age where the woman and their nationality?

Offline ZigZac

I was there yesterday and several times before. The girls change every week. Yesterday there was a young Chinese girl, 22 years old. Good sex, she rode me well. The negative is that the entrance is indiscreet, opposite the bus stop, and there are usually a lot of people waiting there. Overall, I was satisfied with the service. Pimp sends on whats app  current photos of girls 0.5 h £60 Tips for extras

Offline Jake.mackie

Offline Markc

I was there yesterday and several times before. The girls change every week. Yesterday there was a young Chinese girl, 22 years old. Good sex, she rode me well. The negative is that the entrance is indiscreet, opposite the bus stop, and there are usually a lot of people waiting there. Overall, I was satisfied with the service. Pimp sends on whats app  current photos of girls 0.5 h £60 Tips for extras

So is that £60 for 30 mins ti include massage, oral and sex. Seems good value.

Offline ZigZac

Offline houseboot

Your posts are confusing (partly caused by Markc taking the thread off topic)

This thread is about the new Chinese shop in Brockworth.

Are you referring to that of are you, which seems more likely, to the Thai shop in Eastgate Street which Markc mentioned?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 08:06:24 pm by houseboot »