Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughtydaisy1987 Plymouth  (Read 1115 times)

CornishLad78

Naughtydaisy1987
External Link/Members Only
£70 for thirty minutes

Daisy works in the PL4 area of Plymouth not far from the embankment with free parking just a couple of minutes away, like others have mentioned from her old profile her location is just of the main road down a short lane with other houses over looking as you make your way down the lane that said there are at least four other houses at the bottom of this lane so not really an issue. I have been here before when meeting with Leggy Lacey she used to offer in calls here when these two were working together.

This was my first time meeting with Daisy and am left wondering how it took me so long to see her :unknown: she's very pretty with a lovely body, enhanced boobs (look and feel good) a flat stomach and a very nice bum. I'm a tits and ass man and this girl is sensational in both these areas. Once the money was handed over we both got naked and onto the bed pretty quickly for lots of french kissing, groping, fingering (she gets pretty wet) and oral without she wasn't down there very long before reaching over for a condom (my sort of girl) she got on top and guided me in and it felt good being inside her. She's a very sexy lady and this wasn't one of my finest performances as she got me past the point of no return pretty damn quickly, not helped by those wonderful tits one in my mouth while my hands were spanking and groping her rather fine ass this and her technique had me shooting my load far quicker than usual.

Neutrals: She does have her eyes closed from time to time as another reviewer mentioned but it's hardly a deal breaker.

Negatives: None

Summary

Had a really good time with Daisy and will be seeing regularly for sure, next time for an hour as coupled with my poor performance and only thirty minutes severely limited my options on this occasion. She's good value for money too with her prices being set at the same sort of price as most of the other Plymouth girls and would say she's on par with both Tlula Thomas and Kaiya Rose (my two personal favourites in Plymouth) and far cheaper than both. Tlula is £200 for an hour, Kaiya is £150 while Daisy is only £120 and just as good in my opinion and far better value for money she's also sexy as hell and would highly recommend her to anyone who's looking for the girlfriend experience.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 03:25:14 pm by CornishLad78 »

Hectorshouse

Nice review CL.

Sounds like she ticked all your boxes, but as you suggested perhaps the full hour may bring out some more of her charms?

Perhaps do another review after an hour booking?

HH

Offline markc65

Glad you had a good time, she does provide a very good gfe

CT140114

Two quick points. Without both Daisy and Lacey Plymouth would be less appealing. With them, it should become a magnet. 30 mins is far too short to appreciate Daisy. She really does provide a great 60 mins - and if you are into spanking look no further. Another main plus point. She has again teamed up with Lacey for duos/bi duos. Three way kissing, lips - and other areas of your anatomy. Great deep oral from both. And fantastic sex. If you really want to spoil yourselves I recommend these two. One hour is really too short a time to sample the pleasures of these two ladies. My 90 minutes passed far too quickly and throughout they were only too willing to please. And they sure did.

Offline JimmySW

Two quick points. Without both Daisy and Lacey Plymouth would be less appealing. With them, it should become a magnet. 30 mins is far too short to appreciate Daisy. She really does provide a great 60 mins - and if you are into spanking look no further. Another main plus point. She has again teamed up with Lacey for duos/bi duos. Three way kissing, lips - and other areas of your anatomy. Great deep oral from both. And fantastic sex. If you really want to spoil yourselves I recommend these two. One hour is really too short a time to sample the pleasures of these two ladies. My 90 minutes passed far too quickly and throughout they were only too willing to please. And they sure did.

I think this should be a review!

bristolqwerty