Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: gemma winscombe gumtree  (Read 2627 times)

troopersmith

hi first post learning curve but already a problem can't do link on this device sorry
this girl has been reviewed before but having seen her recently picked her for first post

location quiet country house setting winscombe you have to like green and winding roads to this lady

comms very good easy text then talk set up and time agreed for next day visit learning curve kinda as now know she doesn't do evenings be warned its the neighbours you know

arrived pulled up on short private drive side of house and met at door quickly and welcomed in with a huge hug ...nice
that really set the tone
quick pay £90 the hour then upstairs to a nice bath enjoying the lady stripping to very sexy underwear and stockings which came off for a shared bath she has a great shape nice curvy figure curly hair on top and similar below all in all a pleasing next door look

bath-time fun over into the bedroom and she finished drying me then asked do you want me as I am or underwear back on oh girl you're fine as you are

I then got a very good slow sensual massage face down and turning over a very very sexy massage with lots of intimate massage oral was given without asking and it was deep and not rushed I got to enjoy the lady intimately also this girl loves to please so onto the main event and on goes the condom and she slides so slowly over me riding me deeper each time but slowly increasing the speed shes done this before lol

it was a very good time with more massage to finish no clock watcher this girl

downstairs eventually to say long goodbye ... checkout the features in living room and a wish by both of us to meet again which I hope will be soon

all in all a great time relaxing not rushed thoughtful intimacy ok not for all no loads of oh come for me baby and yes yes stuff just a great time a real stress breaker and a girl who enjoys the work and shows it

returning as soon as possible

Offline papayajuice

I'm guessing this is the ad:

External Link/Members Only

Any details on age/vital statistics etc,?

troopersmith

Cheers thats the lady sorry guys limited old technology family issues you might say especially as one of the kids is a whizz on computers and probably hack into cia one day.
well i would say 40 45 range curvy top end of a 12 shape but generally she looks after herself lots of walking etc i recommend her more for the really relaxed time you get  and real responses from her a good first punt for a newbie and a good just need to unwind not a gymnastics type of punt

Offline sagapo

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup: She sounds like a worthwhile visit.

Offline j4ckw1ll5

I know this is an old thread but saves trying to reference to her, does anyone know if Gemma is still working & if so could you message me a contact number or post a link, cheers

Offline houseboot

I know this is an old thread but saves trying to reference to her, does anyone know if Gemma is still working & if so could you message me a contact number or post a link, cheers

More up to date info here:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89648.msg2059117#msg2059117