Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda - Walk up delight  (Read 1068 times)

Jackjizzy

Visited Amanda Two weeks back. Truly exceeded expectations all things considered.

Venue: first floor

Price. £32

Services: OW, Doggy, mish & CG. 

Met Amanda two weeks or so back.  Am a frequent soho punter and normally I wouldn't think a walk up would warrant a review on this site  but am making an exception here. This girl is a real gem.  As soon as I walked in the door it felt like I was in the company of an old friend. Amanda is I would estimate early 30's, petite brunette, b size boobs and a heavenly pussy, found her clean during our meet. She says she is from Hungary and has been living in London for the best part of a decade.

After I undressed Amanda returned and asked what I would like. I'm very vanilla so instigated the missionary position prior to receiving a decent 5 min suck on my cock. I gave a solid delivery for another 5 mins. CIM wasn't on offer so I asked her to finish me in CG position. Delivered with skill and gusto. Nice finish.

I appreciate this is my first review and my post may be viewed with scepticism but her prices start at £20 for FS. You can't go wrong.

Happy punting

Offline backofthenet

ta - how do they work, then? Presume you don't just press the buzzer and ask to buy sex? How do you initiate things?

Just had a look on google maps and seems to be above a Korean restaurant - is that right?

Jackjizzy

ta - how do they work, then? Presume you don't just press the buzzer and ask to buy sex? How do you initiate things?

Just had a look on google maps and seems to be above a Korean restaurant - is that right?

It's on the corner. 1 door from Waxys little sister pub.

You knock On the door. Usually the maid greets you. If the lady is free you will be guided inside to negotiate your requirements. If the WG is busy you wait in the kitchen with maid until she is free. They usually smoke and as a non smoker it's horrible.

Offline backofthenet

ta - and how long do you get, or is that determined by negotiation? Presume no showers available? Did Amanda have any recognisable identification marks such as a tattoo etc.? cheers

Jackjizzy

link?
£32?

This a walk up hence no adult work link. Knock on the door and go in.

Girls work different days

External Link/Members Only

These walk ups are a tad sleazy but a fantastic pump and dump station. Just don't expect a GFE. I have had a couple of steamy sessions in the past where they really got into it but that's rare.

Jackjizzy

ta - and how long do you get, or is that determined by negotiation? Presume no showers available? Did Amanda have any recognisable identification marks such as a tattoo etc.? cheers

That got me 10-12 mins.

No tats or distinguishable features of note. She has a fantastic pussy and tasted fresh.

There is a shower at 2 lisle but never bothered to us it.

Offline claretandblue

There is a shower at 2 lisle but never bothered to us it.
I doubt anyone has ever used one of the showers at a walk up!