Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Charlotte X - Has anybody seen her?  (Read 2938 times)

Offline Cloudy

Hi Everyone, first time poster.

I know it may be a long shot as she has not been an AW member for long, but has anybody seen Classy Charlotte?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks guys.

Offline backofthenet

she has royally fucked me about the last couple of days. Had an appointment for yesterday, but she postponed to the evening, went incommunicado, then apologised for being too hungover. Pushed back until today - I asked her to confirm, she told me she was at a party she'd forgotten about, suggested we meet this evening, then vanished. Just really sketchy comms.

Which is a shame, because she looks like this - External Link/Members Only
If anyone makes a future booking with her - prepare a plan b.
:unknown:

password02

:D :D :D

She has also messed me about a few times last few weeks with accepting an In call RB by text then on the day before saying ''Sorry cannot get a room can we postpone to another time!! - I have had this twice last few weeks.

Also she had booked a guy a UKP member for a session this evening but she went AWOL even though the session was booked 2-3 weeks ago.

I am pretty sure she is about to get her 1st Negative here on UKP - When he gets back to home - he lives abroad he said he will  write something up.

Would be happy to hear other punters views as she does look very very good

Offline Herges Adventures

Am going to stick my neck out - I think she is this girl.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42393.msg569783;topicseen#msg569783

If you join the dots: at the bottom of the above review, she changed her name to Megan; google her phone number and 'Megan' comes up...

:hi:

Offline backofthenet

Herges - very well done sir  :hi:

password02

Am going to stick my neck out - I think she is this girl.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42393.msg569783;topicseen#msg569783

If you join the dots: at the bottom of the above review, she changed her name to Megan; google her phone number and 'Megan' comes up...

:hi:

+1 - I think you are 99.9% correct - All evidence points to her

Offline Herges Adventures

Unbelievable lengths some will go to - why not just not be flakey and offer a good sodding service?  :dash:

john_n

I can only add to this thread and there will be a negative review from me soon. Had a booking arranged and on the day it all went silent. AVOID

Offline backofthenet

Can anyone provide an update? She does seem to be working - wondering if anyone has seen her recently?

password02

Very flaky - tried to see her a few weeks ago - agreed a RB and was all set to go for next day it was agreed an In Call but she called in the morning and said she could not get the hotel booking completed - so WTF did you accept mt Rb booking ?

She then messaged to say if I could get a room booked and pay for it and she will do £200 for 2 hours - But the room would have cost £100+ so told her to forget it and to let me know when she has her next In call - - That was 6 weeks ago so really did not bother again.

Has anyone actually seen her ?  ANYONE?

john_n

I see that she has also changed her name once or twice since using Classy Charlotte X. Can't possibly be a good sign

password02

I see that she has also changed her name once or twice since using Classy Charlotte X. Can't possibly be a good sign

+1 Not a good sign when they keep changing their names slightly by adding a X or a couple of extra names beside her main name,

I always think there would be a reason why

Offline backofthenet

she is steadily building up feedback, and clearly people are seeing her - would be very useful if someone could share their thoughts as I worry there are hidden pitfalls with this one.