Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian B&S SW14 South Circular  (Read 416 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6333171) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

Offline sargon

Unfortunately the specific profile that I booked/called has now disappeared ! Regardless will give a quick account.

Happened last week. Had noticed a trio of Romanian profiles appear in SW14, which is an adjacent post code to me and relatively convenient. As far as I’m aware it’s a punting desert and so thought I’d investigate.

The profile (I’ve forgotten the name) was for a 21 year old blonde Rom, no face pics but bod looked hot. Easy booking by phone and text and I made my way down to a council block on the south circular.

I didn't have high expecations - was thinking P&D with mechanical service from vaguely fit early 30's or suchlike.  But didn't even get that !

Was let in by a faded looking brunette - probably early 40’s - who turned out to be the girl on offer. Couldn’t be bothered to walk and went through with a completely lack lustre p&d. Body wise reasonably large but saggy boobs, and flab / saggyness all over. Got a meagre covered bj and then missionary (cow girl was dismissed). So much lube and looseness that I had to resort to a HJ to finish

I actually don’t mind a more mature body type but the service and attitude was a mixture of boredom and disinterest. All in all worse than an Amsterdam RLD type quickie. Just a waste of time and money

On leaving saw 2 other girls hanging out in the flat - neither of whom were worth a second glance

I assume this profile is from the same group

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There were also profiles on Vivastreet - but can't find them anymore

Cost £60

Offline WellDontJustLookAtIt

This profile just showed up again in Kingston.. two mentions of a B&S for this girl.. no chance I'm taking a risk even for 30mins.

Thanks sargon, and thank god for UKP