Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Art Student Taylor  (Read 12033 times)

omatron

Hi Guys, I am brand new here but have had a look about and the site seems really useful.

I am thinking about booking Art Student Taylor External Link/Members Only In hackney at the weekend. has anyone seen this girl before, i dont seem to be able to find anything on her. just wondering if she is genuine/any good?

Otherwise any other recommendations in the hackney area would be appreciated, I am looking for an English girl (or at least one who speaks good English) 20-28 sort of age range and with a girl next door/ sluty one night stand kind of look and attitude.

Thanks in advance

Offline brooksey

Yes she is genuine and very good. Her AW feedback pretty much sums her up. You could probably imagine her being a slutty one-night stand, but to my mind she is more like the girl you wish you were 21 again and could have as your gf. 

Offline grimbleweed

Saw her about a year ago - lovely girl good service - as described.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Saw her about a year ago - lovely girl good service - as described.

£140 an hour with no face picture in a shithole area like Dalston ------------------ not for me in a million light years.  :thumbsdown:

always_a_winner

Dalston isn't a shithole.  It's like most parts of London, good parts and not so good. 

Offline innoutburger

Also Dalston/Hackney is an area where a lot of art students actually live.

If there is no face pic I think it's fine to ask for one and often they can be provided over email. I have not personally communicated with Art Student Taylor though.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
how long does art student study for as she has been under that Name for 2 years

i have seen a couple of the gentlemen who have left her feedback and they are genuine nice honest guys and gave good reviews so hope that helps?  also this review

not a great review about her tho!

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Victorgrey

how long does art student study for as she has been under that Name for 2 years

i have seen a couple of the gentlemen who have left her feedback and they are genuine nice honest guys and gave good reviews so hope that helps?  also this review

not a great review about her tho!

External Link/Members Only

An average uni degree is about 3 or 4 years

Offline Jimmyredcab

Dalston isn't a shithole. 

I don't advise walking around Dalston after dark.    :thumbsdown:

Offline Victorgrey

I don't advise walking around Dalston after dark.    :thumbsdown:

Nor do I. Hackney is not the best of places...

huggy

I saw her late last year and she is very nice. Very comfortable to be with and she enjoys talking about the industry, which is always interesting.

Regarding her art student status, she is doing a postgraduate course now. You can immediately tell walking into her flat that she is active in it. Definitely a student.

She has a very nice cat too, for those that like that sort of thing!

PeterPan191

I am going to try and see Taylor later this month - will be back with a review in due course...

Offline Jimmyredcab

I am going to try and see Taylor later this month - will be back with a review in due course...

Tell her Jimmyredcab said her photos are shit.   :hi:

PeterPan191

Will do that Jimmy.   :D  I agree - they are bloody awful...well just totally non-descriptive in any way...  Well let you know the real deal after I see her...

Offline Jimmyredcab

Will do that Jimmy.   :D  I agree - they are bloody awful...well just totally non-descriptive in any way...  Well let you know the real deal after I see her...

She also seems to have a bit of attitude on her profile.

Says she is thinking of moving to Knightsbridge ---------------- but is currently in London's version of The Bronx.    :scare:

toolboy55

I saw her late last year and she is very nice. Very comfortable to be with and she enjoys talking about the industry, which is always interesting.

Regarding her art student status, she is doing a postgraduate course now. You can immediately tell walking into her flat that she is active in it. Definitely a student.

She has a very nice cat too, for those that like that sort of thing!

Yes I do - tell me more about her pussy!

Offline innoutburger

She also seems to have a bit of attitude on her profile.
Says she is thinking of moving to Knightsbridge ---------------- but is currently in London's version of The Bronx.    :scare:

LOL If there's only one thing I take from this thread, Jimmy, it's your love of Hackney  :P  What's the background to this dislike - someone not paying full fare for your taxi?  ;)

Yes I do - tell me more about her pussy!

Good point Toolboy.

Huggy: is the pussy more like a Sphynx or a Domestic Longhair?  :unknown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

LOL If there's only one thing I take from this thread, Jimmy, it's your love of Hackney  :P  What's the background to this dislike - someone not paying full fare for your taxi?  ;)

Lived in Bethnal Green for over 40 years, worked as a mini-cab driver for a few years, got a knife pulled on me twice -------- in Hackney.

Offline backofthenet

Hi all - am thinking of booking her in the near future and wondered if anyone had had the pleasure more recently. Am particularly interested in her physique - she claims a size 10 but even on AW some of the feedback says this may not be true.
Would be v v interested in any additional up to date insight on her. Oh, and she's moved to Bayswater recently (from SW England by the looks of things)
Cheers

Offline Jimmyredcab

Hi all - am thinking of booking her in the near future and wondered if anyone had had the pleasure more recently. Am particularly interested in her physique - she claims a size 10 but even on AW some of the feedback says this may not be true.
Would be v v interested in any additional up to date insight on her. Oh, and she's moved to Bayswater recently (from SW England by the looks of things)
Cheers

Was it her photos that made her so irresistible.   :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline backofthenet

after getting royally stung last weekend I want to ensure that my next date, in the words of another poster, doesn't have "an arse like the rear parcel shelf on a ford Capri". Still chuckling about that.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 09:48:22 pm by backofthenet »

Offline MrChen

I saw her last year.

Nice girl.

Very chatty....quite likely a timewasting tactic.

Great OWO and CIM.

But she is larger than 10. I would no return.....

Offline backofthenet

Thanks for confirming Mr Chen - and that was last year, so the omens aren't good. I think I'll instate her as a plan E.

Offline MrChen

No problem backofthenet.

I think you've made a wise decision.

Offline Sedlmayer

I saw her last year.

Nice girl.

Great OWO and CIM.

Saw her over a year ago when she had a flat in Docklands/East End. I agree with the above. She does run the clock down by chatting (if you let her), but she is nice, and genuine - I'm sure she is a student, if that matters...
Good oral technique. She's probably a bit bigger than a 10, but still OK, not what I would call overweight.
I put it down as an average punt, but tbh there's a lot better out there (Polish/Hungarian).

Offline theHappyLondonPigeon

Just wanted to register my comments to add to the info about this girl after I saw her a few months ago (before I learnt to use UKP).

My thoughts pretty much echo the others on here. I was disappointed to see that she doesn’t look anywhere near as slim as her pics would suggest and I remember thinking she had a bit of a belly.

Also it initially seemed as though she would never stop talking until I bluntly moved things on.

Overall feel misled by the pics, service was nothing special and there is no chance I would even think about seeing her again.

(I know this is an old thread but I just noticed that she's active again after a break).

Offline backofthenet

wonder if anyone has seen her recently - current picture suggest she may have shed some weight and be back down to a 10?

grateful for insight.

Offline brill

I saw her last year.

Nice girl.

Great OWO and CIM.

Nail on the head.. i saw her a year ago. may have to write a review on her.. she plays the chatty friendly role to kill abit of time.. and defo larger than a 10.. i was really close to walking.. her owo was pretty good though