Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on Blondecumdripper-Brazilian  (Read 978 times)

Offline Ozy84

Guys any info on this one...

External Link/Members Only

Much appreciated as nothing on Ukp.

Have just read that she could possibly be a post op....fucking hell. Scary....aw feedback and pics etc show me that she female. Scary times.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 04:29:40 pm by Ozy84 »

Offline Brazilian Martian

Guys any info on this one...

External Link/Members Only

Much appreciated as nothing on Ukp

She's floated about the place I've seen her in Neasden and stockwell but never punted her she was brought out for the line up.

And 60 pounds for 15 mins she's taking the piss
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 04:35:44 pm by brazilian martian »

Offline Ozy84

What places in neasden and stockwell you referring to? Any contact details or links?

Taking price out of it, was she pretty?

Any other brazilian recommendations? 👍

What places in neasden and stockwell you referring to? Any contact details or links?

Taking price out of it, was she pretty?

Any other brazilian recommendations? 👍

They are brothels in south west london I dnt have any links at the moment for them but yes she was pretty but that rarely equates to a good punt in my honest opinion. I opted for the other girl on other at both times

Offline Ozy84

Drop us a phone number if you can...or narrow down the area for me to do some research myself. 👍

Drop us a phone number if you can...or narrow down the area for me to do some research myself. 👍

Stockwell brothel this is located in two places one is on Brixton high street the other is on stockwell road  07754705339 I saw her at this place last year. I'm trying to find the vauxhall number for you I will look through some old books to see if I can locate it.

Mendra

Seen Bruna once. Think I wrote a review. I do recommend her. GVFM too. Responsive... But it was a first pint I think.

Also recommend Moistjade. £150 but surely one of the hottest not reviewed or commented on. She feasts on you like Sunday roast. She has Fancy flat up town. Did doing with her and cum4karen or karenscunt also Brazilian but seems to have disappeared from AW. Maybe working with another name.

Online webpunter

I reck the pic on the blog dated 18.03 could be of some other WG.  There was a really fit burd who was based in Sutton.  Last year.  I'm sure its her.  There were 2 burds in the same place.  Was gonna book her - she flitted between Sutton & central london [Old St maybe].  But I dithered & then she disappeared.  I'd be wary.  Some of the pics don't seem to match up.  Like in this one she either has massive tits or they are pushed against her body coz they are showing at the sides   External Link/Members Only