Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Clara, Westminster - Revenge post.  (Read 1881 times)

Offline krispunter

External Link/Members Only

Meeting Stunning Clara wasn't great at all. This girl's profile says she is 31 when in fact she is 43! I just found her photo verification on here and she was 38 five years ago. A clearly older woman, especially on her face and looking tired with life, skinny, opened the door for me and I wasn't sure if I should go forward, because that was not exactly what I expected. I did it anyway hoping she will make up with experience. Her English is perfect but she has such a dominant demeanour and I didn't like it.

The meeting venue was hotel in the city 10 minutes from station, no complaints here.

£ 200 for 1 hour but that's the basic rate and for everything else expect extra. Usually, for that and a few kisses and average OWO I regret I made an appointment. Forget anal, rimming isn't available either, but the most stuck in my head is the unshaven skin around the anus. Seriously, there was a lot of almost half-inch hair around her anus, but that wasn't one of the things that put me off. Her pussy wasn't smooth either, she had visible sores on the labia (sick!) And this put me off from oral on her. Clara wasn't exactly clean when I fucked her doggy style and took out my dick. I could smell that herring smell but said nothing, just lost my erection. I was stunned with a stunning Clara pussy odour and decided to call it a day.
The skin of her body is also not smooth, it begins to wrinkle on the face and around the eyes, damaged by constant sunbathing and looks much older than 43 years. Why do they lie about their true age? She is 12 years older than advertised! This will only bring disappointed punters. To pay that much for a tired old woman? NO, and I will definitely not be back.
Banned reason: Non contributing obsessed troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Punterperson1971

Almost 9 years on here and first review ffs  :dash: :dash:
Could this be a record
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 08:08:50 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline krispunter

It happens. Long enough to get married and divorced. I don't know if a longer period of marriage and having more children would make me come later, probably yes.

Offline Punterperson1971

It happens. Long enough to get married and divorced. I don't know if a longer period of marriage and having more children would make me come later, probably yes.
Well you said in one post that you came to uk on a dingy

UK Punting / Re: Brazilians in UK
« on: Today at 03:48:00 pm »
Don't blame me for the lack of posts,mate. I came to England on a dinghy and I was very busy for the last 9 years!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 08:27:26 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Payyourwaymate

Almost 9 years on here and first review ffs  :dash: :dash:
Could this be a record

I think it is. I also think he posted this review due to the backlash he was getting on his pointless thread.

Online scutty brown

reads like a hit-and-run revenge troll

I wonder if she's his ex-partner?

Offline Punterperson1971

I was thinking along them lines and also on line now but not saying anything at minute maybe he’s looking and laughing at the reaction he’s caused

Offline JontyR

Reckon Scutty's nailed it.

To coin a phrase.

Offline krispunter

I was thinking along them lines and also on line now but not saying anything at minute maybe he’s looking and laughing at the reaction he’s caused

Eek...Unfortunately, or rather fortunately this is not the case.
At your request when you asked me to contribute.

Offline krispunter

Isn't just possible that she wasn't? That shrivelled up looking old witch is worse than the worst ex-partner in my worst nightmare.

Offline Payyourwaymate

OP, you should probably reply to daviemac on your other thread you have created. Your membership is hanging by a thread lol.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Isn't just possible that she wasn't? That shrivelled up looking old witch is worse than the worst ex-partner in my worst nightmare.
Was this booking within the last 6 months.   :unknown:

Offline krispunter

Was this booking within the last 6 months.   :unknown:

Yes, it is all recent

Offline king tarzan

So they could have been lovers??
Having romantic passionate sex in Paris??
Then some where along the line the loves melted to tatee??
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Payyourwaymate

So they could have been lovers??
Having romantic passionate sex in Paris??
Then some where along the line the loves melted to tatee??

:lol: