Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Soho Walk Ups?  (Read 25524 times)

Offline NIK

When I was in London recently I met up with a punting mate (actually three in all!) but this one now swears by Soho walk ups as he can't afford to spend what he used to on punting, but still loves to punt regularly. As I left him after about five glasses of wine he went for a walk up. He tried to persuade me to go for one, but I could no more go for a punt after a vat of vino these days than I could convert to Islam.

Even if I was totally sober I couldn't bring myself to go for a walk up. Not only would I be concerned that I wouldn't know what the girl looked like (although he insisted you could simply walk if you didn't fancy her and many of the girls are as attractive as far more expensive agency girls) but there would be no way I could get my rocks off in the 15 - 20 minutes most of these encounters take place in.

Apparently he managed twice in that time for £40. I usually need twice as long to cum once these days. I either need a longer gfe type experience or something a little kinky like at London Retreat in order to stimulate me. There is also the hygiene issue when they are seeing dozens of men in quick succession which is off putting. Furthermore I love to give reverse oral but would imagine this would either be off the agenda or I wouldn't fancy it.

I only ever went to one walk up, the long gone Les Girls, which was perhaps the most famous Soho walk up. This was in the days when I was more adventurous. I recall she was English which would be unlikely now, but a bit of a fatty and I didn't really enjoy it.

What are people's experiences of walk ups? There are also some in Shepherd Market, although nowhere near as many as Soho.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 06:27:42 am by NIK »

Offline smiths

When I was in London recently I met up with a punting mate (actually three in all!) but this one now swears by Soho walk ups as he can't afford to spend what he used to on punting, but still loves to punt regularly. As I left him after about five glasses of wine he went for a walk up. He tried to persuade me to go for one, but I could no more go for a punt after a vat of vino these days than I could convert to Islam.

Even if I was totally sober I couldn't bring myself to go for a walk up. Not only would I be concerned that I wouldn't know what the girl looked like (although he insisted you could simply walk if you didn't fancy her and many of the girls are as attractive as far more expensive agency girls) but there would be no way I could get my rocks off in the 15 - 20 minutes most of these encounters take place in.

Apparently he managed twice in that time for £40. I usually need twice as long to cum once these days. I either need a longer gfe type experience or something a little kinky like at London Retreat in order to stimulate me. There is also the hygiene issue when they are seeing dozens of men in quick succession which is off putting. Furthermore I love to give reverse oral but would imagine this would either be off the agenda or I wouldn't fancy it.

I only ever went to one walk up, the long gone Les Girls, which was perhaps the most famous Soho walk up. This was in the days when I was more adventurous. I recall she was English which would be unlikely now, but a bit of a fatty and I didn't rally enjoy it.

What are people's experiences of walk ups? There are also some in Shepherd Market, although no where near as many as Soho.

Many years since i punted in a Soho Walk-Up but my abiding memory was washing my cock in a sink and there being a queue of other punters lining up waiting outside, in those days i didnt know any other punters and had no wish to see any.

The excellent Paris (not our Paris on here) used to work in a Walk-Up and was by most accounts i read and FRs extremely good.

My minimum punt length is an hour so Walk-Ups arent my bag at all nowadays. :hi:

vt

I did a few when I first started punting regularly in late 2010, met some nice girls who got me off with about 10 mins covered oral plus sex for £25...

In Lisle St, Sam was a nice dirty Russian blonde who had a real sexy twinkle in her eye, Nicki a petite tight little Italian(Romanian) was really friendly.

Vicky was a young nubile Latvian, but she got a bit impatient when I couldn't manage it within the time limit...you do need to have plenty saved up and just go for it once you're in.

The decor of the places is pretty grim, doesn't feel like a classy experience, but pretty amazing value if you meet a nice one.

Offline Jimmyredcab

My one and only Soho walk up must have been 25 years ago, maybe longer. I had been drinking in a club in Shaftesbury Avenue and it seemed a good idea at the time.
I walked up the stairs and was let in by the maid, after a couple of minutes a big fat black mama entered the room, I was horrified but managed to tell her that I had to pay the cab that was waiting outside, I was then seen running down Old Compton Street, never again --------------- in any case I am far too old now for 15 minute encounters, it takes me 5 minutes to undress.  :sarcastic:

Offline joshwinkers

I only ever went to one walk up, the long gone Les Girls, which was perhaps the most famous Soho walk up. This was in the days when I was more adventurous. I recall she was English which would be unlikely now, but a bit of a fatty and I didn't rally enjoy it.

Les Girls was more of a standard parlour than a walk up, they certainly had a much higher standard of girls there and the minimum appointment time was 30 minutes, at least during the time I went there, from about 2001 until it closed. They had some great girls too, like Carla and Kirsty, where french kissing was offered (a service which can't be found in most walk ups).

These days I don't like 10 - 20 minutes appointments, and only punt in Soho if I'm really broke, but prior to the internet and when I was a young 20something I punted there a lot - and have some fond memories of seeing one girl for a quick shag, before seeing another for a 20 minute session half an hour later, all for a total of £50 - £60.

I remember one time a girl told me how she'd just seen this bloke who'd paid £20 for a blow job, but stopped her just before he was about to cum. Apparently he'd done the same thing with three other girls that day, and had one last punt planned after her. She found it quite funny, but I imagine there are worse ways to spend a day. As long as that last girl gives decent head, at least! ;)

It's definitely gone down hill of late, back in the early 2000s there were quite a few gems working there, but these days every so often one pops up, inevitably burns out after a few months, and then you have to wait a while before the next one does. Nonetheless, I'm glad it exists, if only because I got to shag the infamous Paris for £30! :)

Offline Steve2

Some great memories over the years. Some of the best moments were on Berwick st with the market in full flow and one of the barrow boys would catch your  on the way out and give you a cheeky "thumbs up"

Some very pretty girls there too and mainly English back in the 90's

Offline af1231

I had my first experience with a WG last september in soho and have punted about 25 times in soho in the past year. There are some good girls working if you go to the right place. 2 Lisle Street always has girls that are very attractive and friendly, especially Amanda. 26 Romilly Street is another great place. Has alot of oriental girls working there. The best of them Lulu. I usually book 15 - 20 mins depending on how much cash I have with me. I find it just enough time to finish off with 2 to 3 mins left. Have a quick chat with the girl and off I go.

Sadly, I cant visit soho for another month now. 1 month already gone without visiting. Trying to save some cash up for am Adultwork punt and a longer soho session. Possible half hour or an hour.

Overall, I enjoy punting in soho, but then again it is the only place i have punted so far.

Offline NIK

I had my first experience with a WG last september in soho and have punted about 25 times in soho in the past year. There are some good girls working if you go to the right place. 2 Lisle Street always has girls that are very attractive and friendly, especially Amanda. 26 Romilly Street is another great place. Has alot of oriental girls working there. The best of them Lulu. I usually book 15 - 20 mins depending on how much cash I have with me. I find it just enough time to finish off with 2 to 3 mins left. Have a quick chat with the girl and off I go.

Sadly, I cant visit soho for another month now. 1 month already gone without visiting. Trying to save some cash up for am Adultwork punt and a longer soho session. Possible half hour or an hour.

Overall, I enjoy punting in soho, but then again it is the only place i have punted so far.

My mate actually went to one on Romilly Street. Don't know if it was that number he didn't say, but she was on a second floor and called Dee Dee.

I was tempted a few years ago by the reports on that Russian girl on Lisle Street - can't remember her name, but she was supposed to be attractive and good. I walked past a couple of times, but didn't bother. You wouldn't know whether she was there or not anyway.

Offline iName

Been twice and they were my worst punts. The flats are an absolute shithole as well, is there not one maid that can keep a house clean and tidy?!

Offline af1231

Been twice and they were my worst punts. The flats are an absolute shithole as well, is there not one maid that can keep a house clean and tidy?!

Really. I find the flats ok for the price. From the outside they look shit. But inside they are good for the price. Ive been to 2 Lisle Street, 4 Lisle Street, 10 Little Newport and 26 Romilly Street. The tidiest house was 10 Little Newport and the worst was 4 Lisle Street but even that was not bad when I went. My favourite house in soho is 26 romilly street though. The maids are always friendly and they always have excellent girls there.

My mate actually went to one on Romilly Street. Don't know if it was that number he didn't say, but she was on a second floor and called Dee Dee.

I was tempted a few years ago by the reports on that Russian girl on Lisle Street - can't remember her name, but she was supposed to be attractive and good. I walked past a couple of times, but didn't bother. You wouldn't know whether she was there or not anyway.

Was the girl called Amanda? Although she is hungarian I believe and she always gets great reviews when people see her, including from me.

Wiltsboy01

Really. I find the flats ok for the price. From the outside they look shit. But inside they are good for the price. Ive been to 2 Lisle Street, 4 Lisle Street, 10 Little Newport and 26 Romilly Street. The tidiest house was 10 Little Newport and the worst was 4 Lisle Street but even that was not bad when I went. My favourite house in soho is 26 romilly street though. The maids are always friendly and they always have excellent girls there.

Was the girl called Amanda? Although she is hungarian I believe and she always gets great reviews when people see her, including from me.

I like the idea for a one-off but don't plod know these street numbers too?  Does that not majorly increase the chance of getting busted or is it overlooked by the boys in blue??

Offline NIK

I like the idea for a one-off but don't plod know these street numbers too?  Does that not majorly increase the chance of getting busted or is it overlooked by the boys in blue??

I suppose it helps keep it off the streets.
So much for Harriet Harman's plan to STOP prostitution.
The crazy thing was many punters thought she would really do it.  :crazy:

Offline af1231

I suppose it helps keep it off the streets.
So much for Harriet Harman's plan to STOP prostitution.
The crazy thing was many punters thought she would really do it.  :crazy:

Not sure. Some of them even visit these walkups  :lol:

External Link/Members Only

LL

I've worked in the area a couple of years and have not seen or heard anything about any of them getting busted / raided in that time.  I think it must be tolerated by the police and council.
I wouldn't recommend going to Soho walkups.  Complete shit-holes where you'll be one of dozens of people to see the same girl, same day.  Filthy inside.  How hygenic is it to lay down on a towel that's had lord knows how many sweaty arses on it before yours.  Seriously why go to the kwik-fit of punting when, for a few quid more and a little more effort on your part, through research, booking, you can have a much better and more hygenic experience.

Jerry

Hi all, Jerry here (NIK's friend) ...

I am afraid I am the bearer of bad news ... I was told today that 26 Romilly St. will shut for good this Wednesday (9th) ... that means Dee Dee and all the lovely girls that used to work there will not be available any more!

... not at that place anyway  ;)

Offline punk

Hi all, Jerry here (NIK's friend) ...

I am afraid I am the bearer of bad news ... I was told today that 26 Romilly St. will shut for good this Wednesday (9th) ... that means Dee Dee and all the lovely girls that used to work there will not be available any more!

... not at that place anyway  ;)

why is it closing do you know?

Jerry

She wouldn't say ... but apparently, it come from very high up and there is nothing they can do about it  :(

Offline punk

She wouldn't say ... but apparently, it come from very high up and there is nothing they can do about it  :(

seems strange to close down by the power to be seeing that its been going so long

Jerry

My thoughts exactly ... but she was very convincing ... :unknown:

Offline punk

My thoughts exactly ... but she was very convincing ... :unknown:

no doubt, knew the housing crisis was bad but....

password02

Maybe get the special 5% deposit from the goverment scheme and borrow the £600k to buy the 1 room flat - I am sure thats the going rate for a studio room in W1!!

Offline joshwinkers

Every so often one closes down (one on Old Compton Street did a couple of years ago, for instance), and occasionally a new one opens up again, but there are definitely a lot less than their used to be. I don't think it will be any time soon, but I imagine there will be a day when they don't exist any more.

Wiltsboy01

Maybe get the special 5% deposit from the goverment scheme and borrow the £600k to buy the 1 room flat - I am sure thats the going rate for a studio room in W1!!

You could probs get one in Fitzrovia for £475k and rent one for £450 per week - the latter not bad economics for an 'Elite Courtesan'who will look to charge £150 - £200 an hour.

Offline NIK

Every so often one closes down (one on Old Compton Street did a couple of years ago, for instance), and occasionally a new one opens up again, but there are definitely a lot less than their used to be. I don't think it will be any time soon, but I imagine there will be a day when they don't exist any more.

There still appear to be a lot more than I thought there was.

Offline joshwinkers

There still appear to be a lot more than I thought there was.

Back when I first started punting in the mid-nineties there were about six more at the bottom of Old Compton Street, but they demolished the whole building, which was probably for the best as some of them were in pretty poor state, and then built flats instead in about 2003. Which is a shame as there were some great girls there (and a great peep show where the girls sometimes interacted). Quite a few have closed on Berwick Street too (like the ones that used to be opposite 70a), along with the really great Frith Street address (home of the amazing English blonde Daisy for a short while). At a rough estimate I'd say about 16 - 18 have closed in the last decade, and only 2 or 3 new ones opened up.

letsmeetme

The best girls i saw in soho were at this address

there was a slim swiss girl "JULIE" with nice boobs, pretty face and tight pussy, she told me she has opened her own parlour in camden somewhere i was her regular saw her more than 20 times

I met here Paris too, she was a pretty slim blonde, she used to come to my shop nearby, it was awkward situation when i saw her in there she did recognised me too  ;) but she did good job.

and can't forget this address

there were 2 romanian friends "CINDY" and "CANDY", cindy & me became friends she used to go out with me, i slept with her in her home in harrow couple of times, she broke up with me after she caught me in her friend's room which was upstairs in the same building, that was a disaster  :scare:

..great memories of that time though...
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 03:51:35 pm by letsmeetme »

Offline af1231

Shame that 26 Romilly is closing. One of my most visted walkups over the past year and the girls have always been great there. Im wondering whether the restaurant next to it is closing as well or just the walkup as they seem to come under the same address.

Offline af1231

26 Romilly Street has been in the news today.

Sex workers in the legendary London district of Soho demonstrated in carnival masks and negligees on Wednesday against evictions they claim threaten their safety and the unique nature of the area.
The small but colourful group held up posters saying "No evictions -- safety first" and "I'd rather sell my body than sell my mind to a corporation" as they protested the closure of several flats used by sex workers on Tuesday night.
Hollywood actor Rupert Everett was among their supporters who gathered outside the offices of Soho Estates, the management company for the property empire built up by the late 'king of Soho' Paul Raymond.
"We represent Soho! This is what Soho looks like! It's a diverse community -- we want to keep it that way," shouted Niki Adams of the English Collective of Prostitutes (ECP), wearing a pink mini-skirt and feather boa.
"Stand up to the corporations who want to come in and close down the flats, close down the unique businesses, close down the markets and build luxury hotels and luxury flats!"
John James, managing director of Soho Estates and Raymond's son-in-law, said his company was not directly responsible for closing the flats but noted that police said they were being used as brothels.
"Soho Estates has no issue with what we consider a historic use of Soho buildings. What we cannot do is flout the law," James told the protesters.
Everett, who starred in "My Best Friend's Wedding" with Julia Roberts, is currently making a documentary on prostitution and said sex workers were an integral part of Soho's character.
"I don't think they should be developed out and we should find ourselves full of a lot of tax-avoiding rich foreigners making Soho into another blob on the horizon," he told AFP.
While selling sex is not illegal in Britain, brothels -- defined as properties where more than two sex workers operate -- are prohibited, according to the ECP.
The Soho workers claim their flats are home to only one working woman and a receptionist or "maid", who deals with the money and can help out if a client turns nasty.
Paula, a 21-year-old Romanian who has been working in Soho for four years, told AFP the evictions were "not fair".
"Because if we're losing our jobs, we're going to end up not paying our bills, we're going to end up on the street," she said, hiding her face under an ornate eye mask.
Bella Walker, a former sex worker dressed in a black negligee and red print dressing gown, said Soho was a relatively safe place to work but shutting down flats threatened that.
"Other places women often get hounded, but in Soho sex work isn't hidden, it brings money in, local shops depend on it. All of that gives women a certain level of power," she said.

Offline af1231

Left it to long to edit my last post. There is a video about the protest here.

Offline smiths

26 Romilly Street has been in the news today.

Sex workers in the legendary London district of Soho demonstrated in carnival masks and negligees on Wednesday against evictions they claim threaten their safety and the unique nature of the area.
The small but colourful group held up posters saying "No evictions -- safety first" and "I'd rather sell my body than sell my mind to a corporation" as they protested the closure of several flats used by sex workers on Tuesday night.
Hollywood actor Rupert Everett was among their supporters who gathered outside the offices of Soho Estates, the management company for the property empire built up by the late 'king of Soho' Paul Raymond.
"We represent Soho! This is what Soho looks like! It's a diverse community -- we want to keep it that way," shouted Niki Adams of the English Collective of Prostitutes (ECP), wearing a pink mini-skirt and feather boa.
"Stand up to the corporations who want to come in and close down the flats, close down the unique businesses, close down the markets and build luxury hotels and luxury flats!"
John James, managing director of Soho Estates and Raymond's son-in-law, said his company was not directly responsible for closing the flats but noted that police said they were being used as brothels.
"Soho Estates has no issue with what we consider a historic use of Soho buildings. What we cannot do is flout the law," James told the protesters.
Everett, who starred in "My Best Friend's Wedding" with Julia Roberts, is currently making a documentary on prostitution and said sex workers were an integral part of Soho's character.
"I don't think they should be developed out and we should find ourselves full of a lot of tax-avoiding rich foreigners making Soho into another blob on the horizon," he told AFP.
While selling sex is not illegal in Britain, brothels -- defined as properties where more than two sex workers operate -- are prohibited, according to the ECP.
The Soho workers claim their flats are home to only one working woman and a receptionist or "maid", who deals with the money and can help out if a client turns nasty.
Paula, a 21-year-old Romanian who has been working in Soho for four years, told AFP the evictions were "not fair".
"Because if we're losing our jobs, we're going to end up not paying our bills, we're going to end up on the street," she said, hiding her face under an ornate eye mask.
Bella Walker, a former sex worker dressed in a black negligee and red print dressing gown, said Soho was a relatively safe place to work but shutting down flats threatened that.
"Other places women often get hounded, but in Soho sex work isn't hidden, it brings money in, local shops depend on it. All of that gives women a certain level of power," she said.

The definition given here of a brothel is wrong. A premises is also a brothel if only 1 WG works from the premises BUT another WG works from the same premises at another time say another day of the week. So if any of these premises had different WGs working out of them on different days of the week it was legally a brothel. If they didnt it wasnt, but i assume if thats the case the police are trying to say the maid must be a WG making it two in the premises.

Offline smiths

Or, i should of added in my above post, the police believe the maid/s do more then just maiding, i.e. they actively manage the WGs in the premises, not just merely maid. Obviously the police would have to prove this for the CPS to go ahead with a prosecution of the maid, so the WG would presumably have to say the maid was her pimp/madame.

I imagine this raid was more to do with getting them out of the current premises than prosecuting anyone though. Especially with the development plans. Probably a case of greasing of palms, the council want the development as its good for business as they see it so get the police to move these WGs and maids on.

Offline ladiesman020

Does anyone know when Anna of romilly street is back
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

LL

I imagine this raid was more to do with getting them out of the current premises than prosecuting anyone though. Especially with the development plans. Probably a case of greasing of palms, the council want the development as its good for business as they see it so get the police to move these WGs and maids on.

Development plans.  So far there's not a lot of detail other than the fact that it will affect "Walkers Court" - which is the sex-shop alleyway that connects Berwick Street with Rupert Street (for those that don't know) as well as "surrounding buildings".
Source: External Link/Members Only

Even though development plans are apparently not finalised there's already a lot of building work going on in this area - I've noticed that the Peter Street End of Walker's Court has seen shops on either side closed down and sealed off with huge iron shutters.  A lot of the brothels are in the "surrounding buildings" of this street as we all know so I am expecting more of them to be closed down.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 09:08:33 pm by LL »

Offline Barclay Spank

Earlier this month the police raided many of the walk ups in Soho and have closed about half of them.
The best ones are still open. What seems to have happened is that some of the drug addicts on the street were selling stolen goods to some of the sex workers. Probably mostly shoplifted stuff. This gave the police a reason for raiding some of the walk ups. The police are pretending that they have rescued trafficked women (which I don't believe) and that tourists are now safer because there was a lot of theft from them (which I don't believe either).

26 Romilly Street was closed down a couple of months ago when the landlord (Soho Estates) decided to evict the sex workers. Soho Estates must be pleased that the police have closed down these flats as it makes it much easier for them to redevelop the area. There's stuff going on behind the scenes that are difficult to fathom. The police seem in some cases to be using antisocial behaviour legislation to close the flats where they don't have to have evidence of criminality.

To the guy who said that there was a gorgeous Russian woman in Lisle Street, could this have been Natalie? She was really lovely. I had one of my best experiences with her. I also liked Indian Meena and Polish Mimi. I saw Paris too. All very beautiful. All gone from Soho now. There are still some nice ones there though. Angie is a top-class model and still works there.
Banned reason: Ignoring mod's warning regarding irrelevant and political posts.

Offline smiths

Earlier this month the police raided many of the walk ups in Soho and have closed about half of them.
The best ones are still open. What seems to have happened is that some of the drug addicts on the street were selling stolen goods to some of the sex workers. Probably mostly shoplifted stuff. This gave the police a reason for raiding some of the walk ups. The police are pretending that they have rescued trafficked women (which I don't believe) and that tourists are now safer because there was a lot of theft from them (which I don't believe either).

26 Romilly Street was closed down a couple of months ago when the landlord (Soho Estates) decided to evict the sex workers. Soho Estates must be pleased that the police have closed down these flats as it makes it much easier for them to redevelop the area. There's stuff going on behind the scenes that are difficult to fathom. The police seem in some cases to be using antisocial behaviour legislation to close the flats where they don't have to have evidence of criminality.

To the guy who said that there was a gorgeous Russian woman in Lisle Street, could this have been Natalie? She was really lovely. I had one of my best experiences with her. I also liked Indian Meena and Polish Mimi. I saw Paris too. All very beautiful. All gone from Soho now. There are still some nice ones there though. Angie is a top-class model and still works there.

I dont find it difficult to fathom myself. Soho Estates want to redevelop the area and want the Walk-Ups gone and the council want this to, so both talk to the top cops responsible and this occurs.

As to there being trafficked women as ever i want to see the proof by convictions before i believe it. Many raids are carried out using the pretext of the police having suspicions of trafficked women yet often the end result are convictions for controlling a prostitute/s for gain and/or running a brothel with no further mention of trafficking.

Anyone know if Soho Estates got their planning permission to redevelop from the council, they were due to meet to discuss this the Tuesday after the raid so i read on Pnet.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 05:06:36 pm by smiths »

Offline Mr Farkyhars

As to there being trafficked women as ever i want to see the proof by convictions before i believe it. Many raids are carried out using the pretext of the police having suspicions of trafficked women yet often the end result are convictions for controlling a prostitute/s for gain and/or running a brothel with no further mention of trafficking

Exactly, and in addition - re what Nik said earlier in the thread - the constant smear of trafficking and by extension "punters are rapists" is being used to prepare the ground to make punting illegal a la Sweden/Norway/Iceland. Not only is there the appalling Harriet Harperson in opposition but this government is deeply hand-in-glove with the smarmiest evangelical churches you ever saw: look at the background of some Conservative MPs if you don't believe me. It would be the easiest thing in the world for these people to do what the pressure groups want and make us criminals.

Offline punk

Exactly, and in addition - re what Nik said earlier in the thread - the constant smear of trafficking and by extension "punters are rapists" is being used to prepare the ground to make punting illegal a la Sweden/Norway/Iceland. Not only is there the appalling Harriet Harperson in opposition but this government is deeply hand-in-glove with the smarmiest evangelical churches you ever saw: look at the background of some Conservative MPs if you don't believe me. It would be the easiest thing in the world for these people to do what the pressure groups want and make us criminals.

Fun Loving Criminals

Offline Mr Farkyhars

:D I walked straight into that one. Or even straight up it :hi:

Offline punk

i dont think it will get banned to many elites use escorts.

Offline ladiesman020

I think that it's inevitable that in the next 5 years all of the walk-up will close down. Central London property is worth to much for scrubbers!
Anna of 34 romilly street turned me away for asking for anal even for 30 min punt, so I think that she's gone down hill and the bubble has burst. Her pimp (boyfriend) has gotten her doing a very boring service now

Offline Barclay Spank

The WGs were charged about £280 per day. So Soho Estates are loosing out on a lot of money with these flats closed. Nobody else is going to pay that amount of money. A couple of the closed ones have reopened I noticed today.

mikey40

which ones have re-opened? met some decent girls at wardour street for quickies all year until it closed, a few have since turned up on AW.

Offline punk

which ones have re-opened? met some decent girls at wardour street for quickies all year until it closed, a few have since turned up on AW.

any links.

Offline KentAde

I think that it's inevitable that in the next 5 years all of the walk-up will close down. Central London property is worth to much for scrubbers!
Anna of 34 romilly street turned me away for asking for anal even for 30 min punt, so I think that she's gone down hill and the bubble has burst. Her pimp (boyfriend) has gotten her doing a very boring service now

Pity re Anna, as she was fab at that and all the other naughty services! Fucking pimps!  :diablo:

Offline ladiesman020

Yep
Pity re Anna, as she was fab at that and all the other naughty services! Fucking pimps!  :diablo:

Yep people got to her. She loved anal sex, she used to orgasm from it. all cos they don't like extras they think we all shouldn't get them. When I asked for anal she said that she's Dosent do it now cos she has a boyfriend. lool The hypocrisy of it, maybe she shouldn't be a prozzie at all with that mind set. Shame cos if she did a FULL service and worked independent she would be very popular and make a ton of money
People won't have owo or dfk from a soho girl but will happily receive it from a HOD girl. Hypocrisy again
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 09:51:56 pm by ladiesman020 »

Offline Barclay Spank

Only half of them were closed. Two that were closed have re-opened. The Dean St one and the Tisbury Court one.

Offline punk

Offline Sethh

I have been quietly Reading now for. While. But I am torn whether I should not try my Chance on having some quick fun in Soho. Any recommendations for a traveler? I am Just looking for a quick "suck & fuck".
Any help would be appreciated ;)