Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantric Francesca Massage - Bayswater  (Read 5146 times)

Expl1cit

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Fee: £230 / 1.5 hour

Although my punts with Francesca took place well over a year ago, I see a couple of recent reviews for her here, which sparked a few memories and compelled the new & improved fl0atab1lity to write a mixture of reviews - positive, neutral and negative experiences for the benefit of UKP members.

My first visit was in July 2014.  I opted for the 90 minute tantrika erotica session for a whopping £230.  Why? Well it was mainly out of curiosity really, the glowing reports of her services on a [banned] massage forum but with just enough left to the imagination as to what is offered in this special massage.  Expectations were quite high as its the second most expensive session I'd ever had and a change from most, if not all of the previous ones.

I've copied and pasted the review I left for her on that other banned forum below, with additional relevant information at the bottom...

-----

I'll start by saying it was probably the most sensual massage I'd had in terms of B2B at the time.  For those wondering like me what is the real difference between this and other B2B sessions or providers are but don't want to splash out the cash to find out, it is unfortunately difficult to describe but I would say I have had only 2 similar sessions in terms of B2B massage which I would rate higher because I had a better connection with the masseuse and my earlier career sessions were more enjoyable as a whole.  With Francesca, there were full body slides front & back, which took a good 30% of the session, she used her body weight very effectively and slowly to maximum effect.  The key is using every part of her body including her pubic bone pressing into you, which for me anyway, gives great stimulation.  On the flip, the front B2B was equally as good, which is where most other providers fall short, with a very restrictive B2B.

Positives aside for now, there were some negatives/neutrals that as a whole left me underwhelmed with the experience with no real desire to return.  Firstly the location may be Bayswater but the block where the massage takes place and the flat itself was an old and run down council type of place.  Not usually a problem, but the price should reflect the surroundings to an extent.  It felt safe but not as expected so that was not the best start.

It would be interesting to understand what really defines 'tantric' and what really differentiates the tantrika erotica session I had from say just calling it an erotic massage.  Some slow music playing? A few candles dotted around the room? Some tantric type objects placed in the room? A few scripted words in a softly spoken controlled voice to begin the session?  Once you strip back these superficial things, it simply becomes an erotic massage but the words tantric give it a different feel, a more elite massage service, with ancient traditions and of course the commandment of extra cash.  The reality for me anyway, given the surrounding location, room and the session, there was no more 'tantra' involved than my regular EE's who don't even know what the word means.

Comms with Francesca were reasonable, borderlining on slightly patronising pre booking and a slight lack of attention to detail when I was asked which session I wanted and for how long when I arrived.  Gave me the feeling of when I used to visit agency girls who didn't take the actual booking.  Conversation during the session was minimal which is how I prefer it to be, but a variety of life topics were discussed.  Intelligence is subjective, so I would differ with other comments that Francesca is intelligent, but rather say she is experienced and well travelled.

Boobs were quite heavy and a little droopy but were used to good effect during the B2B.

The final negative thought would be the looks.  I had to break my mindset of my usual young 20s EE masseuses with sparkling eyes, perky boobs etc. which was fine but other posters on that forum, who I shall call fluffies, that say she is younger looking than her pictures are just wrong, completely wrong.  She has a very nice body, very smooth skin, nice rear end, but facially, I would say she is experienced and well travelled so that reduced some of the enjoyment of what was a fantastic massage.  I am not so shallow as to put a negative based on looks, but it was more a combination of the look and the seductive expressions she gave from time to time during the session which she doesn't pull off eloquently by any stretch of the imagination.

-----

Why the negative?
Subsequent to my first visit and review - despite the underwhelming experience, I made a return visit six months later in January 2015.  This was after being offered a discount if I returned, so the session cost me 150.  Although I booked an hour, we over ran by quite a bit to almost 90 minutes so it was much better value than the initial 230.  It was also a much more erotic session, she even allowed and encouraged me to finger her to orgasm.

I made my third and final visit a couple of months later, same 150 discounted fee but this time with a slight twist.  During the session, she mounted me fully naked in 69 position with her pussy millimeters from my face.  What is one to assume, other than to have a little taste off the menu? She immediately lept off the massage table like an enraged spanish bull and went to take a long shower, like she had just been infected by the plague.  After returning some 10 minutes later, the misunderstanding was cleared up, but we both agreed to end the session there.  She later texted me to apologise profusely for her reaction, felt absolutely terrible and embarrassed and said she would give me a 50% discount if I decide to return to see her, but also saying that I underpaid the last two sessions - forgetting that she offered me the discount if I returned and making no mention earlier despite me clearly counting out 150 in front of her on both occasions.

I would have actually returned for another visit, but instead, she decided to ignore my booking request and slag me off to her fellow prostitutes  :unknown:

Fortunetely I was in the transition of moving across to UKP forum and full service providers so the impact was very much damage limitations, and I haven't looked back.  Perhaps this is why I have some reluctance posting negative reviews in the past, although generally the majority of my punts go very smoothly. 

Offline Yabasseh

Thanks for posting.  She does talk in her blog about giving some clients the "swerve", and it does come across as a little patronising. I've enjoyed my time with her, but also felt that communication was a bit "hit and miss".  Unsure if I will try to go back.

Expl1cit

Thanks for posting.  She does talk in her blog about giving some clients the "swerve", and it does come across as a little patronising. I've enjoyed my time with her, but also felt that communication was a bit "hit and miss".  Unsure if I will try to go back.

Cheers  :thumbsup:

I generally find the more mature prostitutes to have a patronising attitude, which is why I rarely visit over 30s - not wanting to tar them all with the same brush, but thats my personal experience, being youngish myself.

What disappointed me about this hooker was that she felt the need to slag me off with lies, making it seem like I was the problem - because I left her a less than favourable review  :unknown:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Have not bothered to read the review but I just want to comment on 230 for a 90 min massage what the fuck is the world coming to  :unknown:

Expl1cit

Have not bothered to read the review but I just want to comment on 230 for a 90 min massage what the fuck is the world coming to  :unknown:

Indeed.  Had the price been more reasonable, I may have been able to overlook some of the negatives from the initial experience, but some middle aged patronising hooker, operating from a run down coucil estate under the umbrella of a tantric erotic experience, should have been brought to light sooner for crimes against punters. 

Various pricing structures exist with Francesca, starting at £60 for a 45 min sensual massage in lingerie which is quite reasonable.  In the past, I have induldged in many sensual massages in Central London for what seems to be a standard £120/£180 for 60/90 mins so a £50 tip on top of these prices, for what other reviewers promised to be an experience of a lifetime was worth a punt for me.

Hopefully this balanced viewpoint will not allow this protected prostitute to go under the radar here - something which her fanclub have tried to do over on the banned forum where to quote our Admin, their owner runs a shitty pay forum where UKP reviews are reported to be copied and pasted and from my personal experience, puts the prostitutes who pay to advertise their ahead of the punters.

LL

I would have actually returned for another visit, but instead, she decided to ignore my booking request and slag me off to her fellow prostitutes  :unknown:

So I wonder if the rating given is based on massage experiences with her (relevant) or her subsequent slagging off of him after the event and her refusal to see him again? (much less relevant)

A barrier was crossed (the punter's mistake) and the girl got upset. It might be considered to most as an overreaction on her part. However, as he'd already seen her a few times before the incident he would have know that she's extremely prissy, overly cautious about hygiene and cleanliness and very obviously has OCD. I've only seen her once, for 30 minutes and figured that out.

The OP complains about the high price for longer sessions with extras like B2B, yet he was prepared to pay them several times and would have gone back for another. But then she doesn't want to see him again and apparently slagged him off. This review just comes across as just a little spiteful. The OP mentions that he's young. Perhaps he lacks the maturity to just accept the fact that she doesn't want to meet him again.

Apart from that the review was interesting as it was good to hear about her other services. I think if I saw her again I'd stick to the lingerie massage 30 mins as that was good value.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 09:41:02 pm by LL »

Expl1cit

So I wonder if the rating given is based on massage experiences with her (relevant) or her subsequent slagging off of him after the event and her refusal to see him again? (much less relevant)

A barrier was crossed (the punter's mistake) and the girl got upset. It might be considered to most as an overreaction on her part. However, as he'd already seen her a few times before the incident he would have know that she's extremely prissy, overly cautious about hygiene and cleanliness and very obviously has OCD. I've only seen her once, for 30 minutes and figured that out.

The OP complains about the high price for longer sessions with extras like B2B, yet he was prepared to pay them several times and would have gone back for another. But then she doesn't want to see him again and apparently slagged him off. This review just comes across as just a little spiteful. The OP mentions that he's young. Perhaps he lacks the maturity to just accept the fact that she doesn't want to meet him again.

Apart from that the review was interesting as it was good to hear about her other services. I think if I saw her again I'd stick to the lingerie massage 30 mins as that was good value.

An interesting post LL...

Relevance is subjective, but I would argue its all relevant.  I recently had a fantastic shag with Miranda, but her attitude resulted in a Neutral with a considered negative.  The original review I left for Francesca after visit 1 would be considered by most to be a negative rating, with a very detailed explanation and points of fact to back it up.  I base all my reviews on the overall experience, and in this case it was a negative one!

I'm not at all bothered to get refused a booking, it rarely happens.  Even after the barrier crossing incident, she was happy to see me again at a 50% discounted rate on her suggestion. The "refusal" came later after I had reviewed one of her fellow prostitutes massage technique negatively.  That girl threatened to leave the forum in protest, I was given a warning that if she decides to leave, I could follow haha.  I decided to take matters into my own hands and publicly handed in my resignation that same day.  Also to note, I wasn't technically refused, she just didn't respond to my call and text message.

On the contrary to Francesca being overly cautious about hygiene, I was never told to take a shower before the session and she offers a very intimate massage which many punters here would be uncomfortable with just how close your unprotected shaft is between her legs during some of her signature moves.  She was quite happy to be fingered, who knows where my hands had been that afternoon.  She felt comfortable enough to get into a 69 position and position herself within lickable range - not that easy to do.  I hold my hands up, I misread the signals and apologised.

Prices are largely irrelevant to me and I don't complain about them - value for money is entirely different! If I wasn't offered a discount for the second visit, I wouldn't have gone.  If I wasn't given at least half an hour additional free time on the second visit, I wouldn't have gone for a third and finally if I wasn't offered 50% discount for a fourth booking, I wouldn't have considered it.

If I really wanted to do a spiteful review, there is so much more one could say on the topic, but having read two positives here, I felt compelled to provide a balanced view in a place which puts punters first, and is not restrained to protect the prostitutes who pay to advertise on the other banned forum where only positive reviews are welcome.  In summary, an excellent erotic massage but the poor surroundings of a council estate, fake tantra rituals to boost the price up and the attitude of the prostitute would hopefully make some punters think twice.

LL

I think we each just had different experiences with her.

Hygiene - my first clue was from her profile text. That's surprising that she let you finger her without you having a shower or at least washing your hands first.

Rating - your review, your rating. I understood that your actual sessions with her were positive though, apart from the last one with the leaping into the shower moment. Yes agreed, it's worth you adding details of everything, including correspondence with her after the event, to give balance.

Value - I still feel I got good value for £60. I'll probably stick with this limited service if I go back. The other stuff, to me is just teasing.

Boundaries - when I asked if I could touch her arse she politely refused. It was very clear that I wouldn't be allowed to touch her at all but perhaps that was due to my cheap ticket!

Location. You and I have a very different take on that. No her flat is not in one of the Victorian stucco terraces of Bayswater but still on a leafy street, literally a couple of minutes from Bayswater tube. The building is ugly but I don't think it's a council block and not even high-rise. The flat is nice inside. The nearest council estate is Hallfield - very close actually but these buildings are a lot taller. Even so I think that's a safe and desirable location too. I'm not an estate agent by the way :)

Have you not been to Old Street on a punt? Those are some ugly council estates. Or Sensual Brigit's place in the awful looking tower block in Haringey; Albany Street high-rise tower blocks near Great Portland Street look horrible but deserve a spot on every punter's bucket list. :hi:

Expl1cit

I think we each just had different experiences with her.

Hygiene - my first clue was from her profile text. That's surprising that she let you finger her without you having a shower or at least washing your hands first.

Rating - your review, your rating. I understood that your actual sessions with her were positive though, apart from the last one with the leaping into the shower moment. Yes agreed, it's worth you adding details of everything, including correspondence with her after the event, to give balance.

Value - I still feel I got good value for £60. I'll probably stick with this limited service if I go back. The other stuff, to me is just teasing.

Boundaries - when I asked if I could touch her arse she politely refused. It was very clear that I wouldn't be allowed to touch her at all but perhaps that was due to my cheap ticket!

Location. You and I have a very different take on that. No her flat is not in one of the Victorian stucco terraces of Bayswater but still on a leafy street, literally a couple of minutes from Bayswater tube. The building is ugly but I don't think it's a council block and not even high-rise. The flat is nice inside. The nearest council estate is Hallfield - very close actually but these buildings are a lot taller. Even so I think that's a safe and desirable location too. I'm not an estate agent by the way :)

Have you not been to Old Street on a punt? Those are some ugly council estates. Or Sensual Brigit's place in the awful looking tower block in Haringey; Albany Street high-rise tower blocks near Great Portland Street look horrible but deserve a spot on every punter's bucket list. :hi:

I always arrive freshly showered to punts, so if i'm offered one, I usually decline.  I rarely do fingering so don't plan accordingly.  My sessions had many positive aspects to them but I took away a lot of negatives though, even from the first experience as my review highlighted.  I agree at £60 for the way you described your session, it was excellent value but the signature erotica session allows for a lot of mutual touching & more.  At the time, I was very much into sensual massages, but now having discovered the darker side, I look back and see it as teasing too.

On to the location, it may not be a high-rise, but [Removed by admin] is most certainly out of place in the leafy street of Inverness Terrace, W2.  I've visited a handful of similarly priced masseuses and the apartments they work out of are on a different scale.  Luxury penthouses in Knightsbridge, brand new modern flats in Belgravia, spacious, modern, and purposely chosen for the wow factor.  Two that spring to mind are Agnes and Karishma, External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only both 5* hotel quality luxury.  Walking into a council block, up a concrete staircase, with £230 and being directed up some stairs into a small darkened room makes me wonder, what the fuck is the world coming too.  One booking covers the weekly rent.

I've punted in many council blocks, Old Street & Great Portland Street and I love them because for 100 notes, I get to fuck a 20-something fit european girl.  Once you are inside, it doesn't matter.  Even if no bedrooms are free, i'll happily do them in the kitchen, right next to the cornflakes.  A sensual massage is different, the surroundings make a difference and should reflect more in the price.

Macca 68

I always arrive freshly showered to punts, so if i'm offered one, I usually decline.  I rarely do fingering so don't plan accordingly.  My sessions had many positive aspects to them but I took away a lot of negatives though, even from the first experience as my review highlighted.  I agree at £60 for the way you described your session, it was excellent value but the signature erotica session allows for a lot of mutual touching & more.  At the time, I was very much into sensual massages, but now having discovered the darker side, I look back and see it as teasing too.

On to the location, it may not be a high-rise, but [Removed by admin] is most certainly out of place in the leafy street of Inverness Terrace, W2.  I've visited a handful of similarly priced masseuses and the apartments they work out of are on a different scale.  Luxury penthouses in Knightsbridge, brand new modern flats in Belgravia, spacious, modern, and purposely chosen for the wow factor.  Two that spring to mind are Agnes and Karishma, External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only both 5* hotel quality luxury.  Walking into a council block, up a concrete staircase, with £230 and being directed up some stairs into a small darkened room makes me wonder, what the fuck is the world coming too.  One booking covers the weekly rent.

I've punted in many council blocks, Old Street & Great Portland Street and I love them because for 100 notes, I get to fuck a 20-something fit european girl.  Once you are inside, it doesn't matter.  Even if no bedrooms are free, i'll happily do them in the kitchen, right next to the cornflakes.  A sensual massage is different, the surroundings make a difference and should reflect more in the price.

Mate - I know you didn't have the best of experiences but is there any need to give the name of her reasonably small block of flats? And then to post a photo of it is a bit cuntish in my opinion. She's well in to discretion there and I think this could well 'out' her.

Offline Jay72

One of the reasons I have never visited Francesca is because she really is too active on said banned forum. Says something about her character and how can reviews be thorough and honest when she chips in all the time. Just puts me off. And that price for a middle aged woman? Not a chance!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 12:55:32 pm by Jay72 »

Expl1cit

Mate - I know you didn't have the best of experiences but is there any need to give the name of her reasonably small block of flats? And then to post a photo of it is a bit cuntish in my opinion. She's well in to discretion there and I think this could well 'out' her.

I was simply pointing out to LL a typical council block in W2, the capital city for prostitutes.  I've no specific recollection of where I punted her well over a year ago.  I was also well in to discretion but she attempted to redress that publicly after receiving an accurate balanced review from me, and subsequent slander for no justified reason, so as they say what goes around...  Having said that, its never my intention to out any WG, so i'd be more than happy if any specifics of my post which may inadvertently cause distress are adjusted accordingly  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 01:39:22 pm by Expl1cit »

LL

And then to post a photo of it is a bit cuntish in my opinion. She's well in to discretion there and I think this could well 'out' her.
I agree it was unnecessary.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 01:51:06 pm by LL »

vw

I was simply pointing out to LL a typical council block in W2, the capital city for prostitutes.  I've no specific recollection of where I punted her well over a year ago.  I was also well in to discretion but she attempted to redress that publicly after receiving an accurate balanced review from me, and subsequent slander for no justified reason, so as they say what goes around...  Having said that, its never my intention to out any WG, so i'd be more than happy if any specifics of my post which may inadvertently cause distress are adjusted accordingly  :hi:
Seems you are a deceptive one and not to be trusted.

Expl1cit

Seems you are a deceptive one and not to be trusted.

Not that is really matters what you think, but I had no intentions to out this prostitute, despite a history which you have little knowledge of, in which she has done far worse.  In a discussion regarding council blocks on the thread, I inadvertently provided too much information, and have made attempts to retract said comment.  We all make mistakes  :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 03:18:59 pm by Expl1cit »

Offline lewishamguy

Well the tantric cunt got banned ----

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=79477

Reason: Bad attitude + Making demands to Admin for banning

:sarcastic:

Offline Brazilian Martian

She's been a member for such a time and only decided to post when she got a negative I wonder if that other guy the one who got banned for threatening float. Called her and gave her a heads up on the situation  :thumbsdown:

Offline Yabasseh

The second picture above is an accurate representation of how she looks in 2016.  My guess would be that she is late 30s.

Offline Belgarion

£230 quid on a massage?

Farking hell  :lol: