Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Too Much Pussy and not enough time  (Read 1004 times)

Neal69

Now while I do read the posts from Guys who are disenfranchised with punting ( although I do wonder why they still post on a Punters Forum) I seem to have the opposite problem.  :scare:

This coming week I have 2 of my regular touring WG's both in my punting area at the same time and I only have 3 days to service them both. Wish me luck  :cool:

Then I read on this forum that one who has been on my HL for a while now is going to be in my punting area at the same time  :scare:

Early December is going to be an expensive time  :wacko:

I love punting.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

N

Offline fatboy

Now while I do read the posts from Guys who are disenfranchised with punting ( although I do wonder why they still post on a Punters Forum) I seem to have the opposite problem.  :scare:

This coming week I have 2 of my regular touring WG's both in my punting area at the same time and I only have 3 days to service them both. Wish me luck  :cool:

Then I read on this forum that one who has been on my HL for a while now is going to be in my punting area at the same time  :scare:

Three days to service them both ? What's that - a day and a half each ? You must have some stamina !
Totally agree with your comments, love this 'hobby', especially if it is not taken too seriously.
Cheers, FB.
P.S. in the bath looking forward to a morning punt   :cool:

N

Offline fatboy

Three days to service them both ? What's that - a day and a half each ? You must have some stamina !
Totally agree with your comments, love this 'hobby', especially if it is not taken too seriously.
Cheers, FB.
P.S. in the bath looking forward to a morning punt   :cool:
P.P.S. Pressing wrong buttons, obviously....

Offline PleadInsanity

My problem this week is there are 2 WG's that i have been wanting to see which are both touring local'ish this week but i am unable to punt this week :(

Offline Students Notebook

N

Neal, you poor sod.

Here I am trying to get out of the rut I've got myself in and I don't know what or who to do.

So I've placed a Reverse Bid.

Got 1 bid from someone in my HL within 5 minutes and another from a bird in London soon after.

I'm sure London is a lot further than the 50 odd mile limit I stipulated.

Nothing since but I'm looking at 2 birds in Bury.

S.N.