Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Submissive PSE advice  (Read 1486 times)

Offline josephsmith965

I don't punt very often - once a year at the very most - so I'm a bit of a free rider on this site, but will definitely write a review in the future.

I'm looking for some advice. For my annual punt next month, when passing through London, I'm looking for a genuinely submissive PSE. I had planned to see Elite Jessica, but have just discovered she is away until February next year. What I loved about her service is that she was properly submissive: I could throw her around the bed like a rag doll, give her a hard face-fucking, stick toys in her ass and then put them in her mouth, get an enthusiastic rimjob, and glaze her face at the end. The trouble I've had with other PSEs is that they tend either to be too assertive (taking charge of things in the sack) or too vanilla. I've had perfectly enjoyable sessions with Stacey Saran, Molly of London, Tamara Grace, and others, but they've all suffered from one of those two issues. Can anyone recommend a hot WG who could provide what I'm looking for.

I was thinking about Valerie Fox, but her PSE is £400!!! I would, in the end, pay that if it got me what I'm after, but it seems ridiculously expensive, and I haven't seen her discussed much on here, and certainly not as nailed-on recommendation.

All suggestions welcome!

Sureshot

This one springs to mind.  Mixed opinions but is submissive and a right dirtbag.

External Link/Members Only

ClarkeOfTheCourse

This one springs to mind.  Mixed opinions but is submissive and a right dirtbag.

broken link.

Offline hantshagger

She may well be what you're looking for, but is often (this year at least) very difficult to actually get to go through with a booking! So beware and get a plan B at least as a backup  i suggest.

She may be contactable via UKE  (but at one point had been banned on there, not sure if that's still the case)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 09:59:01 pm by hantshagger »

Offline josephsmith965

Thanks for the suggestion, though discussions of her indicate that she's very unreliable.

I've done some more looking around and I think maybe Jenna Bella Rose from AW is the one - she has great reviews and appears to be a complete filthpot. If I meet her, I will post a review.