Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First Punt  (Read 1128 times)

spice5656

Hi there, I am completely new to this, and am wondering what type of lady to go for or how long to book for if Im giving this a go. Im generally a little concerned about walking in somewhere and getting shanked or what not

Offline catweazle

Read the 'new to punting' section in the Punting Wiki at the foot of the page.

Offline PleadInsanity

It's worth spending a little time researching first before asking questions.
As catweazle as said have aread of the guide.
External Link/Members Only

spice5656

sweetsoo

I had my first just a couple of weeks ago, and my second just last week.
Definitely nerve-wracking stuff, but exciting also to be doing something I never imagined myself doing!

The wiki you've already been given a link to was of great help to me, as it let me know what to expect. 

There were still several hurdles to get over though:
-getting the courage to make the call
-walking into the hotel, imagining everyone would be looking at me (nobody was)
-knocking on the door, and waiting to see who answered (a pretty young lady, in a sexy outfit)
-getting naked and doing he deed with a total stranger

Each of those was passed with surprising ease though and, once I was in the room with the girl, I had a nice time. Not perfect, I still have a lot to learn and some personal issues to deal with, but still good.

Before my second time, I came back to the forum and got some excellent advice from our fellow punters.

So, my advice as a fellow newbie is read the wiki in full first, then ask any questions you still have on the forum, then suck up your nerves and go for it! It'll be worth it!

spice5656

Are there any surefire ways to know if a girl is independent or not? I would feel kind of bad if I got with a lady who was being pimped and such

milo

Sure fire? Probably not.

However, if you pick a lady with a good reputation on here then you will probably be ok. There are few, if any, guarantees in punting, but if you do your research you can increase the chances of getting what you want.

I suspect most British women have less need for a pimp than, for example, a young Romanian woman who speaks little English, who will probably need help with her marketing, communications and finding accommodation.

KenniLingus

I always go with British girls as they are less likely to be exploited. Generally the girls I see are into it for the fun and thrill. I find foreign girls are generally there for the cash.

Also I would suggest don't scrimp. You don't want to end up with a skanky bitch , unless that's what you're after.

Also if you don't like what you see walk. Save your cash.

And don't get caught (shovellhead just did)! Punting phone, locking your computer while you're not using it etc...

spice5656

I always go with British girls as they are less likely to be exploited. Generally the girls I see are into it for the fun and thrill. I find foreign girls are generally there for the cash.

Also I would suggest don't scrimp. You don't want to end up with a skanky bitch , unless that's what you're after.

And don't get caught (shovellhead just did)! Punting phone, locking your computer while you're not using it etc...

Im a stickler for online security and such so I have already sorted all that out, cheers for the advice everyone, I reckon I have found a lady I like, ill do a review a few days afterwards

KenniLingus

stillpunting

Hi KenniLingus, with respect.

All girls are there for the cash. If they keep it or not is an other question.

The amount of money you pay is no indication of the level of service you get.

Always walk if you don't feel comfortable/safe.

Cover your tracks if you need to. There is a lot of good advice on here.

All the best.

KenniLingus

Hi KenniLingus, with respect.

All girls are there for the cash. If they keep it or not is an other question.

The amount of money you pay is no indication of the level of service you get.

Always walk if you don't feel comfortable/safe.

Cover your tracks if you need to. There is a lot of good advice on here.

All the best.

Ok, but some girls are not JUST about the cash. Some of these girls are plain dirty nymphomaniacs. When you find one of these please post a review about her, or any other girl you punt with.

Cheers