Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for girls with beautiful & pretty faces  (Read 1595 times)

JS

Hello all,

I am new to the site (not to the experience) but just spent a couple of hours ago viewing it. Very useful.
Apologies for any mistakes in my writing, English is not my first language and I been studying in London for less than a year.
I been looking for girls in AW and have found some that went straight to my HL, but I have doubts about some of their reviews, I don't think they are real.
That's why I would very much appreciate if you could give me some feedback about the girls I have selected. And of course your suggestions are more than welcomed.
I am able to pay up to £180 for an hour & half, in a location that doesn't take more than 45 minutes from Central or NW London.
I do not have many requirements: sex, french kissing, massage (which is not essential), between 18-32 years, not need to be a GFE but just a nice and easygoing girl (want to avoid those giving a bad service & checking their watch every three minutes).
The only thing really important for me is a beautiful & pretty face, much more than a perfect body, thus I hate negative surprises (when the girl is completely different from the pics).
Thanks again for your help.

alicia_blond External Link/Members Only

Exotic Alexie External Link/Members Only

nattally External Link/Members Only

blond_eva External Link/Members Only

JS

Thanks NightKid.
So I run out of options apparently :cry: