Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheaper is too often more expensive...  (Read 2923 times)

Offline berto_33

All,
I just wanted to see what you think about the following.

I normally go for 2 punts every month... first I go for an agency girl with great feedback and the standard price seems to be £150 p/h. Most of the times, the experience/location/booking process is great and therefore the memories :))

In order to save some money I always try to get a cheaper 2nd punt in the same month... something in the £90 - £120 p/h region and... after many months of 'testing' I must admit that those cheaper punts are more expensive in comparison... Maybe I am spoiled and I am a man of fine taste... I dont know, but far too often those cheaper punts seem too expensive when you analyze what you are getting for your money...

Anyone agrees??

password02

Would be nice to give us some idea and examples? perhaps a few links to the 'cheap' punts would be good?

IMO expensive girls £150+ do not always guarantee a positive punt - I have a crap at £150 and £160 a few average at £100-£150 and Excellent at £70-£120 ph - see my reviews

Offline smiths

All,
I just wanted to see what you think about the following.

I normally go for 2 punts every month... first I go for an agency girl with great feedback and the standard price seems to be £150 p/h. Most of the times, the experience/location/booking process is great and therefore the memories :))

In order to save some money I always try to get a cheaper 2nd punt in the same month... something in the £90 - £120 p/h region and... after many months of 'testing' I must admit that those cheaper punts are more expensive in comparison... Maybe I am spoiled and I am a man of fine taste... I dont know, but far too often those cheaper punts seem too expensive when you analyze what you are getting for your money...

Anyone agrees??

Not me, thats complete and utter bollocks in my opinion. How good a WG is has nothing to do with what she or her pimp happen to charge but ALL to do with the WGs attitude.

The happy one

Hi

Strangely enough I semi agree and can see where your coming from

When I was in London a lot I used two agency's. I never had a bad punt and everything was as desired

The girls were the girls in the photos minimal photoshop

They done what I wanted how I wanted

Was dressed how I asked or if I had not asked were dress and made up spotlessly

And offen I would return

So great experiance

Now I can not get to London often and live in a punting desert

When I try the £50/£60 half hour. ££90 to £120 hour girls from adultwork I have more than not walked when they open the door

I have for 80% of them that I stayed for never repeated

There are a couple who charge £130 to £150 who would walk Into any London agency some on looks and some on service who are now stored on my speed dial

But they have been bloody hard to find and prove to be harder to book  just my luck

Now I have again started to look towards London

So often my cheaper punts have been a lot less of an experience than I hoped and as such then turn expensive

Offline Sedlmayer

Not me, thats complete and utter bollocks in my opinion. How good a WG is has nothing to do with what she or her pimp happen to charge but ALL to do with the WGs attitude.

have to agree with Smiths - In London (I can only really speak about London and I know other areas are different) there are definitely good punts to be had in the £80 - £120 per hour bracket. There are also girls coming in at £150 - £200 per hour that are totally overpriced, no better if as good as cheaper girls.

Offline rockharders

I second that. The best punts, regardless of price, have always been about a great attitude and enthusiasm on her part.

Offline kowalski

I stick to the hundred mark and my present WG tells me she does some agency work where they charge about 200 and rake off 30%.So same girl two prices. I'm guessing tourists can't handle the AW site and prefer the safety of an agency. Probably the only positive thing.

Offline Jimmyredcab

When you use these bargain basement girls you have a higher risk of being asked for extras ------------ especially with pimped Romanians.

How do I know they are pimped.  ?????????

How could a girl arrive here from Romania with very limited English and set up a profile on Adultwork and find a flat to work from in Central London, of course they are pimped.    :hi:

Some punters simply don't care, as long as the price is low.    :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

When you use these bargain basement girls you have a higher risk of being asked for extras ------------ especially with pimped Romanians.

How could a girl arrive here from Romania with very limited English and set up a profile on Adultwork and find a flat to work from in Central London, of course they are pimped.    :hi:

That could apply to any foreign WG, and some Brits that come from up North to London. And loads of WGs are prepared to be pimped, you have punted in brothels, ALL those WG were pimped. Its when its by force that it concerns me. And its not been proved by prosecutions let alone convictions that forced pimping is a major problem. Unlike your guess work mine is based on the available facts.

Operation Pentameters 1 and 2 found little evidence of trafficking despite looking for it, and resulted in a very small number of convictions.

The truth is NO ONE including the police know the extent of forced pimping, unlike you i require convictions to persuade me its a major problem.

In the meantime you continue to punt with WGs who charge higher prices and convince yourself they arent being forced, despite the fact you cant know unless they tell you if they are or not in many cases including some Brit WGs.

Offline Steve2

Using the same argument Jimbo

Some punters simply don't care, whatever the price

HOD= Pimped

London Retreat = Pimped

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

lovenostrings

As with life, you get what you pay for. I've been punting for nearly 20 years and have always believed quality beats quantity every time (unless you're in some ass end CEE country where you can fuck supermodels for less than the cost of a takeaway  :diablo:). For me, I stick with the girls that have proved themselves time and time again. I'm not going to name names, as all you 'orrible lot will pay them a visit  :D.

Offline smiths

As with life, you get what you pay for. I've been punting for nearly 20 years and have always believed quality beats quantity every time (unless you're in some ass end CEE country where you can fuck supermodels for less than the cost of a takeaway  :diablo:). For me, I stick with the girls that have proved themselves time and time again. I'm not going to name names, as all you 'orrible lot will pay them a visit  :D.

Thats exactly the thing with punting in my 31 years of doing it. I havent necessarily got what i paid for. I have paid £350 an hour and those WGs were no better in anyway than others i paid £100 an hour to.

What makes a good WG isnt what she charges but her own unique attitude. In punting its all about finding those WGs with good attitudes, paying more wont help with that, you just leave that much lighter of wallet.

Offline Sedlmayer

With respect, this is nonsense - there is no correlation between price paid and service received, not where prostitution is concerned.

password02

With respect, this is nonsense - there is no correlation between price paid and service received, not where prostitution is concerned.

+1 - with last 2 comments

Offline berto_33

Those are some wise words... I think I will stick to the golden quality rule (with the exception of my trips to Thailand!!  :diablo: )
... a bit like buying and wearing one shirt from Hugo Boss or 2/3 from Zara...
Thank you all for your feedback

Offline Jimmyredcab

HOD= Pimped

London Retreat = Pimped

More absolute bollocks from Steve2, nothing new there.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have been reliably informed that there is a waiting list to work at the London Retreat, possibly because the current rate is £200 an hour, even if they get half they can easily earn £800 in a day, Romanian skanks need not apply.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I agree totally, you can pay £250 an hour and still get a shit service ------------- but you greatly increase the risk when you dip below £100 an hour ---------------- especially if the pimp takes 50%.  :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

I agree totally, you can pay £250 an hour and still get a shit service ------------- but you greatly increase the risk when you dip below £100 an hour ---------------- especially if the pimp takes 50%.  :thumbsdown:

Lets get it right, you posted ALL WGs who charge under £100 an hour are skanks, totally disproven cobblers, not greatly increases the risk as you have posted here. Once again inconsistent in your flip flopping replies.

You have no idea what cut the pimp takes or whether the WG agrees to give the pimp an agreed cut. Your guessing its 50%, it might be, then again it might not be. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 12:17:28 am by smiths »

Offline smiths

I have been reliably informed that there is a waiting list to work at the London Retreat, possibly because the current rate is £200 an hour, even if they get half they can easily earn £800 in a day, Romanian skanks need not apply.

A couple of years ago when i posted i had paid £180 an hour for a punt you said you would rather cut your arm off than pay that, how times have changed, now your talking about £200 an hour.

A WG who charges £80 an hour and who does give your mentioned guess figure of 50% to her pimp and punts with 8 punters gets £320 a day, doesnt seem too bad to me, if she has agreed it with her pimp of course. If the WG is EE thats really fantastic money for them to make almost as soon as they get over here.

I dont see it as my business what a WG does with the money i pay her, i have no way of knowing what she does with it anyway, and that goes for any WG.

password02

As mentioned many times before there are several very good VFM WG at the £80 ph range - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only is a good example - she has been reviewed many times here and all mostly positives.

i have seen her many times over the last 12-18 months and she delivers 100% every time. 

She is in North London 1-2 weeks every month and has a decent following even here on UKP.

Offline smiths

As mentioned many times before there are several very good VFM WG at the £80 ph range - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only is a good example - she has been reviewed many times here and all mostly positives.

i have seen her many times over the last 12-18 months and she delivers 100% every time. 

She is in North London 1-2 weeks every month and has a decent following even here on UKP.

Indeed, which is why i said disproven cobblers in reply to Jimmy. How on earth he believes such crap when for years previously he totally agreed there was no correlation between price and how good a WG might be. He first started at those that charged £60 an hour were well dodgy, then increased this to ALL that charge under £100 an hour are skanks. You know, i know and some others on here know Katalina is no skank and various other WGs who charge under £100 an hour.

Offline Steve2

Just in case you were replying to yourself Jimbo try re-reading this

HOD= Pimped

London Retreat = Pimped
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 04:20:04 am by Steve2 »

The happy one

Hi

I would not even consider paying a girl from adultwork £180 an hour unless she had great feedback here

That's is to much to take a punt on

Now a girl from an agency who I trust yes I would. As I would be fairly certain that the agency I would use has already sorted out if she had a good attitude and willingness for the work

I have been let down more at the £100 and below than in any other price bracket

And that bracket is proberly the one I have punted in the least

It is not the price that I would go on

More the type of girl

Where I am at that price they are E E. and either are not the girl in the photos. Don't do what they say they will. Or hit you with extra charges for anything fun

By the time you put the extras on they are back in the £130 to £140 region

So in some cases yes

Price can be a good guide but not in all cases

Again I would say

At the expensive end a good agency you have built up trust with is the best way to go

Unless they have some good reviews here

I am at the moment trying to sort out a date with KDD

NO PHOTOS above what I normally pay

Is there anyone here who after reading her reviews and lived close enough would not want her

Offline Steve2

Your money, your choice Happyone, but not for me

Offline GreyDave

With respect, this is nonsense - there is no correlation between price paid and service received, not where prostitution is concerned.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: well said sled. :)

As an active walk up user of the past 40 years (started at 15 on a day trip shaged a Hong Kong Sue girl 10 quid she still ranks as one of the best suck`n` fucks came twice as first was quick  :D :D)
I still find the value great for £20 and 2 tip selection should be done slowly as part of the fun :cool: :cool: some times I walk after seeing 2-3 girls some times......I take a  PUNT
Steve2`s tips have been great value and often more of a GFE than a pross I think HP can teach us a bit about em` he really does treat `em all equally thats whats important in getting the best out of them  :D :D :D( Except the Lazy Bitches :D :D)

Offline Steve2

Just in case you were replying to yourself Jimbo try re-reading this

HOD= Pimped

London Retreat = Pimped

Fucking hell Jimbo

You've gone very quiet on this thread

I can see you've looked at it but you don't seem to be able to admit you are wrong

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline GreyDave

soho miday berwick street/end of market.
£20 pump n dump as Akbu says plus £2 to maid back in van 10 mins later returning to home :D :D
Cheap n cheerful. nice hand full tight ..25ish perhaps rom/Ita/span/Rus you know ee type

Congestion charge paid 11.50 not cheerfull 5 parking  :thumbsdown:
Better on  Train  :unknown: :unknown

Could of been more expensive... if I`d taken a Red Cab :D :D