Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: South American brothel, West Norwood  (Read 2800 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6017282) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Noiexpectyoutodie

As you will no doubt have the good sense to surmise, this is a South American knocking shop in West Norwood. Went along hoping to see the girl in the photos but ended up spending 2x30mins with two girls who bore no resemblance to her. Standard line-up - 4 gals in their skimpies. Was fine, friendly, OW, sex in as many positions as wanted, 69 20 quid extra (but I just had to second time around as I love to eat the poon), nice enough girls. No clock watching but very much a business operation.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fully Sated

Went along hoping to see the girl in the photos but ended up spending 2x30mins with two girls who bore no resemblance to her.

Noiexpectyoutdie, Thanks for posting a review.
Normally 'bait and switch' punts are awarded negative reviews, from what you say, this is not a review about Sexy_Aleixa and punters should know that there will be a possibility that they will not see the person advertised in the Adult Work Profile.
Why is this a postive review for Sexy_Aleixa when you did not see her and have no idea what she is like?

I suppose because I had a (relatively) good experience with the provider/s at the end of the published phone number and want others to know that they will likely experience the same. But I do take your point. On reflection, it’s not inconceivable that second girl was indeed the one from the photos, but if so she is a good deal chunkier.

Offline Fitzjew

This is the massage parlour(the front anyway) place on Norwood road right? They always have different girls, to see the girls they have , always check SE27 on vivastreet. they never do owo unless you want to pay extra

All good to know. Thanks Fitzjew

Just to note: this place has had its collar felt by the boys in blue and is no longer operating.