Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Leggy BLONDE - Mickleover (Derby)  (Read 554 times)

Offline mr.avenger

Profile link: External Link/Members Only

Services: £60 + £10 (pussy licking)

Comms: It was very smooth via a call and gave the postcode and as I was just around the corner so that appealed me to visit her despite the fact I wasn't attracted much. The flat is on  (DE3).  (Exact location removed as per rules.)

Actual meet: The lady is same as the pictures but just slightly older and must be in her early 50's and very tall too (around 5 feet 11 inches). Honestly, her quoting the services and charges before the meet was very clear as she's British so no probs with the language at all. It was mentioned that 30mins include protected sex, oral without, kissing and pussy licking and for £60 all inclusive.

The flat was easy to find and upon entering I was asked to pay the cash upfront and then she asked me to strip and lie down naked on the bed. I was bit hesitant to strip and waited for her to arrive in the room. We both stripped together and must say that her boobs are very nice, natural and soft.

The disappointment started here, we did light kissing and here she mentioned she only does light kissing on lips (contrary to saying that she enjoy deep french kissing when I was making the payment), then she mentioned only soft touch and kiss on her boobs is permitted. She was talking 5 mins into the meeting about her schedule and where she used to work earlier etc...  etc... (I wasn't interested in knowing all the information) and I had to stop her to start the fun part. Then a wipe came out and she gave me an okay blowjob which lacked energy and was very dull. I asked her if I can go down on her to which she said she will charge £10 extra. I was so excited and horny that I ended up paying an additional £10. It started with 69 in which I was doing my job nicely but she was giving me a handjob to make me cum asap. I had to ask her to stop and change the position to sitting on the face. To this I was told that she doesn't do everything what's asked  :dash:

Now, I asked if we can have sex to which she said okay and sat on me with no movement and just was making fake noises which was irritating and made me lose interest completely. I changed the position to missionary and her shaving pussy was causing painful friction and I had to stop as lost all interest at this point  :angry: I wanked myself in another minute and I couldn't believe she just got up and started getting dressed seeing me cum   :manhater: I was only 15mins in the meeting and didn't want to stay a second extra and left straightaway.

Overall: I will certainly not recommend this one as she's just here for money and not interested in giving any service at all. I have wasted my time and £'s for a disappointed evening :dash:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 12:08:45 am by daviemac »