Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alynasexy69  (Read 482 times)

Offline kinkyfux

Hi guys first post here.

Just wondering if any one has checked this girl out, hot pics and enticing prices ;)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

M aware you have to be wary of these Romanians but at that price gotta worth a punt right?!

xyzsimon

Sent her a text she replied immediately and confirmed 79 for the hour unlimited cum - could be interesting would give it a try if I could get away today

Lz-129

but at that price gotta worth a punt right?!

Well no, £70 is £70 so if it's shit I'd rather keep it in my pocket.

And those prices are crazy £70 ph, £130 for 1.5hrs and £140 for 2?

xyzsimon

Typo should have put 70 - quick to respond and cheap as chips which sounds to good to be true

Lz-129

Typo should have put 70 - quick to respond and cheap as chips which sounds to good to be true

I wasn't pulling you up on your typo, I knew what you meant. I meant though like you say, it sounds too good to be true so I'll keep my £70 in my pocket where it's safe

xyzsimon

I agree - I get tempted but as they say if it sounds to good to be true it generally is.

Offline Roth

Sent her a text she replied immediately and confirmed 79 for the hour unlimited cum - could be interesting would give it a try if I could get away today

That'll be Sergei  texting probably.   :dash: He will promise you the world.  :(  Different story when you walk through her door though.   :scare: