Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Early Morning Punts  (Read 1010 times)

xyzsimon

With a busy and sometimes unpredictable work schedule and very little flexibility of and evening I have started to wonder whether early morning punts (before 8.00 am) might be the answer.  Would be interested to know if anyone has managed to find such early appointments available as my initial thoughts are that I will not find it easy to make such a booking.

Offline Sparky6996

I've done a couple in London, via reverse bookings. It's tricky to find someone, but try searching for "early", "breakfast" or "morning". It's quite funny when you ask directly if they do early morning meets and they say "yes, from 1000"

xyzsimon

Thanks Sparky I will begin my search

vw

~Simon

This review popped up today a neutral but has positives so maybe more awake if you arranged in advance,, not sure if to far out for you.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77460.0

xyzsimon

Thanks VW I'm far to lazy for that kind of travel

Offline shotku

Rachel tours all over the country but if she is ever near you she is always up for an early morning punt. I've seen her at 8am in the past and she may well be happy to do something even earlier. As an added bonus she is also a fantastic girl and delivers a first class service. Never had a bad experience with her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 07:32:42 am by shotku »

Offline Roth

Rachel tours all over the country but if she is ever near you she is always up for an early morning punt. I've seen her at 8am in the past and she may well be happy to do something even earlier. As an added bonus she is also a fantastic girl and delivers a first class service. Never had a bad experience with her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nice.  :rose:

My experience is that for the usual fee you can get a prossie into bed anytime after late morning but you can't get many out of their beds to open the fucking door for any early morning punt no matter how much you pay.   :lol: :lol: :wacko: :crazy: :lol: :lol: