Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Siera Red Passion in Bristol  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another hottie maybe  :rose: with a lot of services for £100ph. :unknown: 
Makes me think she might be Romanian?  :unknown:

vw

European using Cm in height and the line "I am natural brunette" reads 2nd language

Offline Roth

European using Cm in height and the line "I am natural brunette" reads 2nd language

+1 yep.  :thumbsup:

Offline rudolph hucker

Fit as fuck, although her one feedback is from a 'punter' with hidden feedback 'himself'.
My spidy senses are tingling I'm afraid.  :(

Offline Roth

Fit as fuck, although her one feedback is from a 'punter' with hidden feedback 'himself'.
My spidy senses are tingling I'm afraid.  :(

Same here.  :thumbsdown:

Offline BogBog1

My spidey senses are also on the alert, though if the pics are genuine, she's so fucking fit that I'd be prepared to TOFTT....

vw

My spidey senses are also on the alert, though if the pics are genuine, she's so fucking fit that I'd be prepared to TOFTT....
Looks like she is a gamer with this laptop, it even has lights under keyboard that simulate breathing

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline BogBog1

Texted her and got a swift reply saying we could meet this week. She is working out of the same apartments as (among others) Cassandra and Alisya, which is a good sign I reckon (no grotty hovel full of skanky Romanians).... Have a good feeling about this one, although it turns out My work commitments mean that I can't meet her this week after all. One if you fine gents should do the honours  :thumbsup:

diegoriveraya

Hey guys, I highly recommend Siera, the experience with her was very positive.

She doesnt speak english very well, but she tries and is always smiling and willing. She wasnt rude or crazy like most romanians around here. She was sweet, caring and very skillful and fun.

One of my best experiences so far.

Go for it!

Offline Roth

Hey guys, I highly recommend Siera, the experience with her was very positive.

She doesnt speak english very well, but she tries and is always smiling and willing. She wasnt rude or crazy like most romanians around here. She was sweet, caring and very skillful and fun.

One of my best experiences so far.

Go for it!

Will you do a review?  :unknown:

Offline BogBog1

And.... she's gone. Shame because I have a punting window of opportunity this Tuesday.

Offline Roth

And.... she's gone. Shame because I have a punting window of opportunity this Tuesday.

And still no review from diegoriveraya.  :(

Offline Terenas

I can't vouch for Siera but her mate Evelin is well worth a punt. :thumbsup:

I saw her a couple of weeks ago. I'd texted Siera who said if I wanted anal, Evelin would'nt disappoint. She certainly didn't. :D :D :D

I'll post a review when I'm not on my phone....

Offline Roth

I can't vouch for Siera but her mate Evelin is well worth a punt. :thumbsup:

I saw her a couple of weeks ago. I'd texted Siera who said if I wanted anal, Evelin would'nt disappoint. She certainly didn't. :D :D :D

I'll post a review when I'm not on my phone....

And a link here also please.  :)

Offline Terenas

As promised, my first review.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77363.0

Yes, she is Romanian but she's a good one. Rare as hens teeth, rocking horse shit etc etc but it true!    :)

Offline Roth

Profile seems to have gone now? :unknown: