Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Police action due to Romanian pop up brothels  (Read 1453 times)

Offline sigmund

New report External Link/Members Only

Hopefully, if they keep it up, we will see fewer Romanian pimps bringing unwilling girls over and disrupting the activities of the decent prossies.

Shaketherooom

I saw a romanian girl in Bristol this week who was so quiet and disinterested. I put it down to her having a bad day but in hindsight it could be she is one of these girls which makes me feel awful.  I certainly wont be seeing anymore romanians after this.

pking_paul

About a year ago I came out from a punt to see two huge Eastern European blokes next to a nice white Jag having a row with 3 or 4 eastern looking girls (romanians?) I am sure were prossies. It made me very uncomfortable and the blokes (sergie's?) made them shut up as I passed. I did wonder then!

serialpunter65

I saw a romanian girl in Bristol this week who was so quiet and disinterested. I put it down to her having a bad day but in hindsight it could be she is one of these girls which makes me feel awful.  I certainly wont be seeing anymore romanians after this.

I think we all need to be vigilant as far as seeing Romanians are concerned, especially at the moment in view of this police activity cos under the current legislation in England and Wales, it is an offence to pay for sex with a prostitute who has been "subjected to force" and this is a strict liability offence (clients can be prosecuted even if they did not know the prostitute was forced). Dont see Romanians unless your are absolutely sure they are not part of some dodgy outfit. In fact just don't see Romanians!

Offline berksboy

10/10 just dont see Romanians .

James999

There have been reposrts that the girls are paid £100 aday by the pimp, assuming thye see 20 clients a day that's a fiver a client, ho interested can you expect her to be for a fiver?

And of course they have no incentive for you to return, if they give a good service and build up regulars they will just see more clients (work harder) for the same money, as such they are minded towards a shit service  :thumbsdown:

Offline Cunning Punt

I think we all need to be vigilant as far as seeing Romanians are concerned, especially at the moment in view of this police activity cos under the current legislation in England and Wales, it is an offence to pay for sex with a prostitute who has been "subjected to force" and this is a strict liability offence (clients can be prosecuted even if they did not know the prostitute was forced). Dont see Romanians unless your are absolutely sure they are not part of some dodgy outfit. In fact just don't see Romanians!

Yes, worth reminding punters of this. It's a ridiculous law and should be repealed.

Apart from the fact it's criminalising unsuspecting innocent punters, it is totally self-defeating.

Where are police going to get their best intel about girls being trafficked? Yet who are the ones being criminalised?  :unknown:

So how many are going to tip off the police? That's the ridiculous logic of Harriet Haridan and the other clueless feminists.

Shaketherooom

There have been reposrts that the girls are paid £100 aday by the pimp, assuming thye see 20 clients a day that's a fiver a client, ho interested can you expect her to be for a fiver?

And of course they have no incentive for you to return, if they give a good service and build up regulars they will just see more clients (work harder) for the same money, as such they are minded towards a shit service  :thumbsdown:

Absolutely agree, my point was i could see in hindsight she may of been coerced which is just wrong and that i am not going to consider any romanians fron this point on to be safe