Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Australian Goddess  (Read 4440 times)

Offline scarebear

Hi Guys

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Gotta admit, this one looks as if she could be great fun. I had a regular Aussie years ago and have been looking for another one since she packed up and went back home . Has anyone had the pleasure?

Thanks in advance guys.

Offline Hobbit

Hi Guys

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Gotta admit, this one looks as if she could be great fun. I had a regular Aussie years ago and have been looking for another one since she packed up and went back home . Has anyone had the pleasure?

Thanks in advance guys.

I haven't had the pleasure, but I also like you would be interested in knowing if others have. She looks hot!

Sorry for bumping your thread mate. But like you, I used to see an Australian girl who was a regular but sadly she retired two years ago. I've always found Australian girls fun and extremely enjoyable to spend time with and I would love to find someone beautiful and bubbly as my former regular girl.

password02

+1 sound good - a couple of decent fb - not including her photo shop man - ProPhotoStudio (87)

kwahima

Mark Andrews

Stunner!

All the right curves in the right places too  :yahoo:

password02

fingal91

Yes, I'm going to see her ASAP. Will post a review afterwards.

Offline scarebear

Cheers guys. I'm gonna take the plunge next week.

Offline Zack D

password02

Was her 1 hour rate £120 yesterday and now £140 after the UKP review?

I am sure she was £120?  :unknown:

Mark Andrews

Sorry didn't see this thread before I posted my review  :dash: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42294.0

It's confirmed then - she IS the real deal!

Mark Andrews