Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature lady titjob  (Read 2224 times)

Offline Wristspinner

I know many ladies say they do this but it is often an add on and very rarely do we get an idea of how good they are in a report, does anyone have any recommendations, particularly of mature ladies in Greater London

Offline Nick1974

All three do - but they are all b2b massage not FS. All pretty good, Andi is probably late 30s, Nicole late 20s and Denise a bit younger I reckon.

Denise External Link/Members Only
Andi External Link/Members Only
Nicole External Link/Members Only

Good luck !

Offline Mr Farkyhars

"they are all b2b massage not FS"

Andi says "Just ask, I'm open-minded" and puts a tick next to "other personal services"..

Offline TAblackhawk

Hey. Its seem you and I share the same niche :yahoo:
All 3 of these ladies are over 40 with huge breast and provide great titjobs until completion.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ - Get QR

Ive heard good things about these 2 ladies but thwy are currently not in london. I will report back when they are.

If anyone has anymore please do share!

Offline tomcat69

Coco / Lilly owner of Kew bridge's relax life massage shop will give you a tit job and topless b2b for a £40 tip. She's Chinese in her mid thirties as reported here before large naturals with big nips and vfm. External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 12:22:32 am by tomcat69 »

Offline Stressedferret

Coco / Lilly owner of Kew bridge's relax life massage shop will give you a tit job and topless b2b for a £40 tip. She's Chinese in her mid thirties as reported here before large naturals with big nips and vfm. External Link/Members Only

Her tits are impressive for a Chinese lady. However the massage I got was weak and the had job was even worse. She did apologise and state it was that time of the month and she was run down.
Actually I've been twice and the first time she started the hour but had the runs and had to send sometime else to look after me that time. She was mortified i needed a pee after she had just used the loo! She really was ill that time...a dodgy Chinese!
Not sure if i should post review of my experiences there.

Offline tomcat69

Her tits are impressive for a Chinese lady. However the massage I got was weak and the had job was even worse. She did apologise and state it was that time of the month and she was run down.
Actually I've been twice and the first time she started the hour but had the runs and had to send sometime else to look after me that time. She was mortified i needed a pee after she had just used the loo! She really was ill that time...a dodgy Chinese!
Not sure if i should post review of my experiences there.
did you go for deep tissue which was £5 extra compared to the normal.massage which is £40. Been twice including today. Today and my first I was given a £5 discount voucher after my session. Plus we had some wine together.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 12:47:59 am by tomcat69 »

Offline IdRatherBeABra

Depending on how mature you like, there’s always Maggie - External Link/Members Only.  She must be 60 or so, not much of a picture to look at, but her tits absolutely get the job done.

Or there is Mandy in Bedfordshire, who advertises in H&E naturist magazine. She has absolutely huge tits - K cup, according to her, and I believe it - and is a pretty and well put together English lady who is probably 60 or older. Only negatives with her are the rural location, and she isn’t cheap.

Online sparkus

Depending on how mature you like, there’s always Maggie - External Link/Members Only.  She must be 60 or so, not much of a picture to look at, but her tits absolutely get the job done.

Or there is Mandy in Bedfordshire, who advertises in H&E naturist magazine. She has absolutely huge tits - K cup, according to her, and I believe it - and is a pretty and well put together English lady who is probably 60 or older. Only negatives with her are the rural location, and she isn’t cheap.

Have to agree on Maggie. Though sadly magazine ads are no use on here!

Offline IdRatherBeABra

Though sadly magazine ads are no use on here!

I don’t see why not!  H&E classifieds are here: External Link/Members Only.  You’re looking for Amanda, 15 mins from J9, M1.

Online sparkus

I don’t see why not!  H&E classifieds are here: External Link/Members Only.  You’re looking for Amanda, 15 mins from J9, M1.

Ah, thought it was a paper one!

Offline IdRatherBeABra

Ah, thought it was a paper one!

To be fair, I think it actually is primarily a paper magazine. She used to advertise elsewhere - maybe backpage or craigslist.

Online sparkus

I wouldn't say she's very mature but thanks for the tip, emptied all over the mighty pair earlier.

Offline tomcat69

Sorry I missed the bit about mature being required

Online sparkus

Sorry I missed the bit about mature being required

The clue's in the total of the thread mate.