Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fit English girls that shag for cash still exist in London?  (Read 4389 times)

InstaPunt

Just wondering? I remember only 10 years ago attractive English girls aged 18-23 were not that hard to find in London for a punt. Some walked the streets, not talking about stand around crack hoes, others worked for agencies etc but now they seem to going the way of the dinosaur.

Anyone know where in London, other than £300 per hour on AW or £20000 through Instagram , i can find a nice fit 18-23 English girl ?

Offline collector

Some aged less than 23 in this list External Link/Members Only
and my last review, not a WG present in that list ATM https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98975.0
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 08:51:03 pm by collector »

Offline tantric talents

There's also British Jess now called Tiffany who I recently reviewed. She doesn't appear on the wiki list though so here's a link
External Link/Members Only

InstaPunt

Thanks will check out the links

Offline Lightoller

These two are on my radar - but I have not got round to seeing them yet so I can't vouch for them

Misha May

and her friend Zoe

TERIMAKI

Is sex for a cash a thing on Instagram? If so how do you know which ones offer?

Offline Massiveerection

If you are interested here is a video of May. She did respond to an RB of mine which I put out for a PSE meet. She responded saying she enjoyed rough sex.

Offline Hansolo69

If you are interested here is a video of May. She did respond to an RB of mine which I put out for a PSE meet. She responded saying she enjoyed rough sex.

Blimey she has gained some weight since that film was taken  :blush:

Offline Massiveerection

Blimey she has gained some weight since that film was taken  :blush:

Maybe lost it? Not sure of dates but her twitter feed mentions how her weight loss is going well. Jesus I sound like a stalker. She mentioned her twitter account in her RB.

Twitter account is External Link/Members Only

broccolli12

Considering her for a booking, she looks smaller on her twitter can anyone confirm?

Offline tazz

Maybe they've moved on to suggar daddy or seeking arrangement sites.