Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Older petite cougar?  (Read 2690 times)

Bondy161

Hello again gentlemen,

This time, I'm looking for a petite milf type of woman, someone who is around the 5'5 mark and fairly skinny, but over the age of say 35 (if they are 34 but pretty damn hot, I won't complain  :D).

Now I currently have my eye on External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ who is generally the type of person I am looking for. I was just wondering if there are any hidden gems out there that I should be aware of, or whether I should take a gamble with this lady, as there seem to be no reviews on here as of yet. The general area I'm looking at is the North London/Essex (Harlow, Bishop Stortford etc.)/St.Albans + Stevenage. I am willing to go into London (north, central, east and west), however this is not my first choice, but I would still consider it if the WG in question is worth it.

A few quick personal preferences; The filthier the better, I'm not so much into black ladies I'm afraid, British is a HUGE bonus, I won't rule out any EE, but if the lady happens to be British I will be a very happy man. Lastly, I do like a pretty pussy as RO is one my favourite things ;)

Thank you kind sirs,
Don't hesitate to shout at me if I wasn't clear about anything!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 02:44:49 am by Bondy161 »

waldorf

maybe a bit out of your area, but I assure you she is worth it
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

MasterB

Seen Emma before and she is great fun.
 Saw ambrosia tonight. Just had the most mind blowing (mind not the only thing blown) experience. Best punt yet. Total class and total filth combined in one tiny, perfectly formed package.

Bondy161

Seen Emma before and she is great fun.
 Saw ambrosia tonight. Just had the most mind blowing (mind not the only thing blown) experience. Best punt yet. Total class and total filth combined in one tiny, perfectly formed package.

Tempting me even further with ambrosia now! Thanks for the feedback though, I believe you are the first person to provide any type of feedback on her.

Bondy161

Now I'm in quite a predicament, as I am now considering either:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

or

now the price difference of £20 for ambrosia, is essentially like paying for anal, and I realise that satania is not as 'petite', but at just size 10 she's not exactly huge. You may be thinking why I'm even considering satania and simply it's because I have seen a face pic of hers and tbh I liked what I saw, she is quite attractive (well to me anyway), and from her face pic you can get a general idea of her size which isn't too big at all. Another factor that is making me think about choosing satania is that her reviews on this site are pretty damn good, I like the idea of her being absolutely filthy and guzzling down cum like it was water after a long jog on a hot summers day and it makes me think about what else she could do...

Also she doesn't operate incalls from a hotel (which I hate, but will still do), so I get saved from that awkwardness.

Now there is the filthiness that MasterB speaks of, but I'm not too sure what that involves and that's basically what has made me question what to do!

I may plan on visiting both at some point, but that wouldn't be for a fair while..
(btw do either of these have a limit to the number of times I can pop in a session?)

If anybody knows of anybody else that fits the criteria of a 'smaller' milf, please do share!

Thanks (and sorry for going on for so long, jeez it's like I wrote an entirely new post in a reply)

cheyne

She's out of your area but Sweet sexy milf in Norwich is total filth as well as being absolutely lovely and is well worth the effort in my opinion.

Offline happyharry

She's out of your area but Sweet sexy milf in Norwich is total filth as well as being absolutely lovely and is well worth the effort in my opinion.
Quite agree, but no in-calls, only car meets or she will visit you at home or your hotel

Offline madeinwales56

Quite agree, but no in-calls, only car meets or she will visit you at home or your hotel

... If she turns up. Probably the dirtiest prossie in Norwich and also the most unreliable.

cheyne

... If she turns up. Probably the dirtiest prossie in Norwich and also the most unreliable.

I've never had any problems with her reliability. She hasn't been available every day that I've wanted to see her but she's never cancelled or not turned up.

Offline madeinwales56

Maybe you haven't but other punters and I have been messed around by her cancelling at short notice or not turning up at all. She is a very skilled prossie but badly organised and extremely unreliable.

Offline sumertime

There is a "new girl" on the block.... from a clean start at the end of May she has now made a tour schedule and she ticks all the boxes for you.

She is on my HL and I will she her soon  ;)

The AW feedback is good and her comment "Wooooow, how much FUN am I having!!" speaks a lot......

cheyne

Maybe you haven't but other punters and I have been messed around by her cancelling at short notice or not turning up at all. She is a very skilled prossie but badly organised and extremely unreliable.

I've not ready anything on here about her unreliability except from you so who are all these people. Seems to me looking at this and other posts that you've got a personal vendetta.

Your not the Rudolph on AW that she comments about in her feedback are you by any chance ?

Offline Mackapaka

Looks like milf Ambrosia had a bad experience.. Her profile says she's retiring / deleting profile after the event.

Offline unclepokey

Many thanks to Summertime. That Louise looks well fit and those blue eyes are something else. It's a pity she bobs about a bit because sure as eggs is eggs the week I want to book she'll be in the wrong place.
Uncle Pokey

Offline sumertime

It's a pity she bobs about a bit because sure as eggs is eggs the week I want to book she'll be in the wrong place.
Uncle Pokey

Not only bobbing around but does not work Weds, Thurs & Fridays! Just the days I need some stress relief....  :hi:

MasterB

Gutted to hear that Rosie is quitting. One of the most genuine WG's I met. Deserved to be treated with respect

Offline Rock123

There is a "new girl" on the block.... from a clean start at the end of May she has now made a tour schedule and she ticks all the boxes for you.

She is on my HL and I will she her soon  ;)

The AW feedback is good and her comment "Wooooow, how much FUN am I having!!" speaks a lot......

Saw her today and will make a review. Out of 10 I'd give it 6.