Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LittleHoneyJessica  (Read 3238 times)

Stressfree

Hi all Norwich City Fans
Just to give you the heads up, if you haven't seen it already, sweet little Jessica is comming to Norwich on the 8/9th June. She is usually based in Peterborough so it's great news to see her travelling over to Norwich. So as I've already booked my slot, I though I would pass on the good news to all those who love the sweet little but very naughty girl type. IMO, Norwich needs more quality girls and hopefully Jessica will have a great time and make Norwich a regular visit in the future.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline eyeseebee

Enjoy her lucky people of Norwich. She is fucking superb.

Offline Taggart

You are lucky people.
My dream is a threesome with Jessica and Emily Jane from Norfolk.  Sod the cost, but I could die happy.

Offline eyeseebee

You are lucky people.
My dream is a threesome with Jessica and Emily Jane from Norfolk.  Sod the cost, but I could die happy.
This has got to be worth suggesting to them. I'd probably die of a heart attack midway through the session, but I can't think of a better way to go.

Offline Natwest

This has got to be worth suggesting to them. I'd probably die of a heart attack midway through the session, but I can't think of a better way to go.

I don't like to burst the bubble on this as I could see a lot of merit in the suggestion but I am pretty sure Jessica is 100% straight so the fantasy of seeing EJ going down on her probably is going to stay a fantasy. Shame though......

Daniel Torpey

Yesterday, I tried to book Jessica for when she's in Norwich and she tells me she's fully booked! Yesterday was 24th May - she doesn't arrive in Norwich 'til 8th June!  :(

Offline GFRadar12

I tried to book Jessica for when she's in Norwich and she tells me she's fully booked!

:( Such a shame but not surprised. There is a lack of young British girls in this area with good consistent feedback, I'm hoping I might get a booking if she gets some last minute cancellations as still quite a way off!

You are lucky people.

My heart is racing at just the very thought! I heard a while back from Lily Lovett that she might be doing duos with Jessica at some point...  :yahoo: The more girls the merrier!!

Offline Johnbean

Yup fully booked  :( and she was top of my hotlist. Bollocks.

Stressfree

I'm very pleased I didn't hang around, I booked my slot with Jessica the day she posted her Norwich trip, can't wait, she is simply, pure honey!
On another note, I contacted sweet little Lily last week, she told me that she is very happy to visit Norwich for a minimum one hour outcall on her outcall days, if anyone is interested.

Offline Lowie1973

I'm very pleased I didn't hang around, I booked my slot with Jessica the day she posted her Norwich trip, can't wait, she is simply, pure honey!
On another note, I contacted sweet little Lily last week, she told me that she is very happy to visit Norwich for a minimum one hour outcall on her outcall days, if anyone is interested.

Do you mean lily Lovett ?

Offline eyeseebee

Stressfree, just to clarify did Lilylovett tell you she might be doing duos with Littlehoneyjessica? That would be quite something and I'm sure they would have a queue round the block. God I shouldn't be thinking about such things as I'm about to walk in to the office on a Monday morning.

Stressfree

Morning Eyeseebee, no it wasn't me who said that, it was GFRadar12.
I agree with Waverley, I believe that Jess is straight and wouldn't do any girl/girl stuff, although as you say, that would be great if she did, we can all dream!!!
My comment regarding Lily Lovett was just to let everyone know that Lily was doing 121s outcalls around Norwich again for those who would be interested in seeing her, maybe this should have been a new subject.

Offline eyeseebee

Thanks mate, knew I'd read it somewhere. That would be fantastic. Pleased that we have a good quality (if not all that big) selection of high quality girls to have our way with in this part of the world.

Offline GFRadar12

Sorry for the confusion, started going a bit off topic after reading all those posts about threesomes!

Just to clarify yes it was LilyLovett (External Link/Members Only) who I emailed a while back asking if she had a girl friend she worked with. She did tell me she had been chatting to Littlehoneyjessica about working together but I haven't heard anything about this since.

Can't comment on Jessica, as I've never met her, as far as her sexual preference goes.

Offline Natwest

Sorry for the confusion, started going a bit off topic after reading all those posts about threesomes!

Just to clarify yes it was LilyLovett (External Link/Members Only) who I emailed a while back asking if she had a girl friend she worked with. She did tell me she had been chatting to Littlehoneyjessica about working together but I haven't heard anything about this since.

Can't comment on Jessica, as I've never met her, as far as her sexual preference goes.

I am only going on her profile which states her to be "straight" and as far as I know she has never offered FFM although does advertise MMF. I can personally vouch she is a very greedy girl when it comes to swallowing so can't see her sharing that duty with anyone else.

Stressfree

To put our minds to rest, I'll ask her if she is up for doing 2 girl when I see her on the 8th June.
You never know, she may say yes and all our dreams could become a reality!

Offline eyeseebee

Stressfree, did you meet up with Jess and ask the 2-girl question?

Offline arkle3

I met with Jess recently - She is looking into the possibility of doing duo's with another girl from the Cambridge area as she wants to explore that side of her sexuality (Her words not mine) but it is definitely not Lily Lovett. According to Jess they have never even spoken.

Stressfree

This is the update you LittleHoneyJessica fans have been waiting for.......

I had a chat with Jess last week and I suggested that she did some duo meets with EJ and......

Yes - It's official, Jess is planning on doing some 2girl Incalls with Emily Jane !!!

This is part of a PM from Jess to me "I am in regular contact with EJ and we will sort a duo day out together when I get back from holiday. Jess xx" So watch this space guys. The first duo location is likely to be Norwich, so let's make sure it's a great success and hopefully we can look forward to many more Jess EJ duo sessions in the future.

Offline Taggart

Well I think I deserve a 50% discount on LHJ and EJ for suggesting it.  :D
God, what a combo...... banging EJ up the ass while she's licking out Jess. OMG!

Offline eyeseebee

Not met EJ myself but if she's half as fit as and sucks cock half as well as Jess then this will be very special. Sounds like they are going to have a queue round the block. Well done Taggart and Stressfree for suggesting it in the first place.

Offline Owwhatanight

Profile is back up today and back to work mid July

Offline CheeseYa

That's good news, now if only someone could persuade Jessica to visit Milton Keynes or Watford during her summer tours...