Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Merry_xx Stevenage  (Read 857 times)

Offline Thomas75

Hoping to see this girl later in Stevenage. She looks pretty hot. Can't find any reviews on here but I would appreciate it if anyone has any feedback. I'll write a review after my visit.

External Link/Members Only

Offline dkn

Well, EE, obviously, though a while before the funny terms appeased "I have a 34c busty"...

An enticing profile for an EE girl, and at least has a few feedbacks, but still no free gallery, and completely random what you'll end up getting. I'd love to hear that there is finally someone decent in my old stamping ground.  So sad that it's as useless as it's been for the last few years.

Offline danny.simons

I paid for the private gallery, because I was very curious about potentially seeing her.

The private gallery pictures are alright. Un-blurred face shots and full frontal nudity. If she is the girl in the pictures then she does look quite attractive. Obviously the pictures involve Photoshop, but even still ...

Has anyone actually seen her yet to do a review or provide any feedback? Anything would be good basically as I am keen to see her.

Offline Thomas75

Yep, noted she's back! Anyone?