Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: F*ck it-I'll take the risk-Siamese Twins-would you or wouldn't you?  (Read 890 times)

Offline sir wanksalot

Been in the news so let's have it fellas

Online PepeMAGA

Is the twins in question looked like Margot Robbie and a young Jaime Presley... And they were joined by the little toe.

Offline cunningman

I'd certainly talk to them about it and entertain for a date.

Online DastardlyDick

Been in the news so let's have it fellas
Has it? I must have missed that one!
Not something I'd do,  but,  as always, each to their own.

Offline Danjolo

Saw the news...
And my first thought was : "surely the third wheel is giving a bit of a rim job whilst the bride is blowing the load"

External Link/Members Only

Online mr.bluesky

What happens if the other co joined twin doesn't get on with the husband, what happens then  :unknown:

Offline sir wanksalot

What happens if the other co joined twin doesn't get on with the husband, what happens then  :unknown:

It's a proper head fuck just thinking about it

Offline Colston36

I'm in two minds. Spoilt for choice.

Offline Thephoenix

If the twins decided to become WGs, would it count as 2 reviews?
I suppose one could be positive and one negative. :unknown:

Offline jaydefo24

The double BJ would be a novelty for sure

Offline Cum_again

If you’re fucking your twin…. What does the other one do?  I mean, she can hardly pop out for a drive can she?
And if you’re the guy, the temptation to fuck her too must be really really high. Maybe I judge people by my own low standards?

Offline Cum_again

And if you’re sucking on her tits? Whose tits are they? Do they burn get pleasure?
Same with going down on her. One cunt or two?  If you’re nuzzling away at her love button and she says harder harder…. What if it’s the other twin?!

Offline DoctorSalchicha

And if you’re sucking on her tits? Whose tits are they? Do they burn get pleasure?
Same with going down on her. One cunt or two?  If you’re nuzzling away at her love button and she says harder harder…. What if it’s the other twin?!

How doggy style would be?, Will the twins kiss each other while getting pumped from behind?  :rolleyes:

Offline sir wanksalot

How doggy style would be?, Will the twins kiss each other while getting pumped from behind?  :rolleyes:

What happens when the twins have an argument with each other. That's gotta be awkward.

Online myothernameis

If one of them got pregnant, who is the mummy, and as the child grows up, does the child have two mothers

Offline Stevelondon

My understanding is the twins in question have two hearts and each control their side of the body, arms, legs etc.
But physically waist down there is only one bowel, genitalia etc.

The physical and psychological problems they must have endured are remarkable. Personally I hope they live happy ever after.
Old romantic me.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 05:16:26 pm by Stevelondon »

Online mr.bluesky

My understanding is the twins in question have two hearts and each control their side of the body, arms, legs etc.
But physically waist down there is only one bowel, genitalia etc.

The physical and psychological problems they must have endured are remarkable. Personally I hope they live happy ever after.
Old romantic me.

Very strange, what happens if one heart packs up, does one half of the twins die 🤔.  All too strange to contemplate.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 06:15:08 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Stevelondon

Very strange, what happens if one heart packs up, does one half of the twins die 🤔.  All too strange to contemplate.

It’s what I was getting at.
I think I read of a case a while back of conjoined twins. When one fell seriously ill and died. His twin did too of course.
I wouldn’t have used the word strange MrB. Perhaps sad might be appropriate.