Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS CeCe Stone - Morpeth  (Read 4108 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4760521) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Legobrick

External Link/Members Only

Finally had my first punt yesterday so you deserve a review! Been a few years since I was with anyone as my wife passed and I was unsure what I'd manage.

Price £160 (1 hour)
Comms: via text, responsive. Given a post code to drive to then I called her and she provided instructions to her home and to go in the back gate (ooh err!). I also hit traffic and she was understanding and had no irobkem with me being a few mins late.
Appearance: more attractive than AW pics - she's had more feminisation surgery on her face and bum implants and has a tiny waist

Meet:
Went to the bedroom and kissed and I stripped off - OW blowjob then I fucked her prone bone.
Nice chat for 10 then I asked for another blowjob - condom was on for that then I fucked her doggy.

Chatted for a couple mins and left her be maybe 2 mins before time was up.

Online JontyR

Welcome to the board! Glad you enjoy your first punt. Think Cece is a good choice for a newbie to punting or TS.

Used to enjoy when she used to visit the West Midlands quite regularly.

Offline williambream

I'll post everytime someone reviews for awareness, she has threatened to out punters before - me! Apparently using police contacts she has (is she a former copper?)