Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sunkissed Lauren - Cambridge  (Read 3378 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6966994) (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]
19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7427439) (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online Bloodymary

External Link/Members Only

Meeting happened a few weeks ago in Lauren’s place in Cambridge.   £100 plus £30 for anal

Lauren’s place has plenty of free on street parking and is a nice house in a decent area.  Had a nice breakfast in local cafe while waiting for my appointment

Lauren’s description of herself is accurate and she’s a nice looking woman with a decent body and lovely tits.

I had a great time with Lauren with plenty of DFK, great OWO and she took a couple of mouthfuls from me.  Enjoyed RO and 69 with her and also enjoyed sex in a number of positions including taking her in the arse a couple of times

Very friendly to chat to and a really good service overall

Will certainly look to return when in the area

Offline Lewis

Please also include the AW ID so the UKP indexing picks it up.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 01:30:41 pm by daviemac »

Offline George South

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/+Sunkissed+Lauren

Offline Lewis

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks George. I pasted in the wrong link. Have asked admin to change it. For some reason, ctrl+c doesn't always copy the link in MS Edge.

Online Bloodymary

Please also include the AW ID so the UKP indexing picks it up.

Sorry, I thought I had at start of review (or at least I tried to but may have failed)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 04:02:17 pm by daviemac »

Online Bloodymary

Seems her profile is gone again from AW

Offline Tricky59

Seems her profile is gone again from AW

I received a text from her, she's been spooked by her UKP reviews and feels the the locals have enough info on her to identify her. I've looked through the Cambridge reviews and quite frankly I believe she's overly sensitive by the references which prove nothing and could apply to anyone, the only specific one is that she's based in Chesterton which is a large area and a number of SP's have operated there in the past. I've tried texting her back but she's definitely off grid and I've no idea if she'll be back.
I remember reading a comment some time ago that it's not a good idea for SP's to read there own reviews as it often will upset them, this is a case in point. I do hope she comes back on-line as I've seen and enjoyed being with her on a number of occasions even before she moved up to Derby for a few years. She's not everyone's cup of tea but she does it for me and gives good service, something that's lacking in the wasteland of Cambridge.

Online Bloodymary

Hopefully she’ll return as she provides a great service at a good price

Offline Nickoname1

Tricky59 - a few years ago you mentioned here that she had to take herself offline for a while due to a stalker/nutjob/ex. I could imagine that someone who'd been through that would be overly sensitive.

Perhaps she is worried that someone here might accidentally provide a little too much detail in a review.

Hopefully she will resurface when the periscope shows a clear horizon.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Yet another sad loss for Cambridge:-(

Offline welshwaspy

I think she'll be back. I saw her last week and she said she might be taking down her profile when she's not working. But she is retiring in July as she's going to college. She was a great punt and I'll put a review on today.

Offline Big Bad R

Odd really ( that she was spooked by UKP reviews) I have seen her a few times and she was pretty keen on me posting a review. I haven’t as I like to leave it a while before doing so.

I found her pretty filthy  :dance:

Offline Big Bad R

Odd really ( that she was spooked by UKP reviews) I have seen her a few times and she was pretty keen on me posting a review. I haven’t as I like to leave it a while before doing so.

I found her pretty filthy  :dance: ( in a good way !)