Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ching south Ockendon  (Read 662 times)

Offline dieseldriver

Any of her regulars got further than hands up her dress and a HE? Seen her on four occasions, and she still refuses to take off her dress or go further.
No problem sliding my hands up her dress and feeling her arse above her stocking tops while standing massaging my head and shoulders. Resists my fingers trying to get into her knickers or trying to pull them down. Get told this is a po-fess-in-ale massage. Even refused extra £'s for extra service. Must say the HE is awesome, but frustrating not getting what get at Zen....     :(

Offline gandalf111

nope. Same. Never got more than that.  I have been at least 6 times

jake345

Is she on adultwork?

Link if no please.

Offline dieseldriver

Is she on adultwork?

Link if no please.

No, she has never been on AW. Her service was advertised on a site similar to Viva St/Backpage couple of years ago.

She has asked for her number not be given out. Don't want countless calls from guys thinking they they get into her knickers. Happy with her regulars. Saying that, having tried myself given up...... However, when the need arises and have £60 to spare, I know who to call     :P

jake345

No, she has never been on AW. Her service was advertised on a site similar to Viva St/Backpage couple of years ago.

She has asked for her number not be given out. Don't want countless calls from guys thinking they they get into her knickers. Happy with her regulars. Saying that, having tried myself given up...... However, when the need arises and have £60 to spare, I know who to call     :P

Any info?

Age, race, height, bust size etc etc.

Sounds wonderfully mysterious

Offline MassageBloke

I've visited afew times, a nice massagae and HE is all you are going to get I think
Banned reason: Self confessed non punter.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dieseldriver

Any info?

Age, race, height, bust size etc etc.

Sounds wonderfully mysterious

NO!     :thumbsdown:

Offline Poker boy

Ive seen Ching on many occasions going back over 5 years
Get on really well with her and have tried everything to get to next level but caressing her legs and ass is all Ive managed.
Massage and hr is always good but has now become a bit mundane after so many visits. Good value when consider what others are trying to charge now

Offline MassageBloke

Ive seen Ching on many occasions going back over 5 years
Get on really well with her and have tried everything to get to next level but caressing her legs and ass is all Ive managed.
Massage and hr is always good but has now become a bit mundane after so many visits. Good value when consider what others are trying to charge now

I concur. Pity. Love to enjoy a naturist or B2B massage with her
Banned reason: Self confessed non punter.
Banned by: daviemac