Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cambridge tomorrow or wed  (Read 6070 times)

Offline englandfan

Im in Cambridge tomorrow and Wednesday - looking for an hour with some quality crumpet.

any suggestions appreciated

was going to see Myla loves kissing but dont think she can do those days

aspire

one to avoid External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

formally of ipswich and great yarmouth and a former barebacker.....

Offline englandfan

looking for 18 - 26 years old slim and pretty

any recommendations?

Offline mh

looking for 18 - 26 years old slim and pretty

any recommendations?

Only that from my hunting in this area you may well be unlucky.  :unknown:

I was fortunate enough to meet up the gorgeous laura21xx in Cambridge but she has since disappeared.

Offline englandfan

willing to drive an hour or so for the ideal girl

Offline skittish

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Can recommend Kristy a bit on the pricey side now maybe and her new Photoshopped images and wordy profile doesn't do her any favours in my opinion, a good SP nevertheless.

Edit; And a bit older than you specified (sorry just noticed)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 03:15:29 pm by skittish »

Offline skittish

one to avoid External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

formally of ipswich and great yarmouth and a former barebacker.....

Aspire, please tell me you haven't, she opened the door to me once and I laughed, then left.

Offline englandfan

Aspire, please tell me you haven't, she opened the door to me once and I laughed, then left.

lol

thanks for the recommendation skittish, but she is not doing it for me that one....

any others?

Offline skittish

Sorry she's my only conquest in Cambs, recommended to me by CBPaul from this site funnily enough.
TBH I might have passed if that was her only photo at time.

I don't go to Cambs that often some of the members have had some success at Romanian Towers but I think it's hit and miss depending on who's starring on the day. Afraid I can't help you.

aspire

When she was in ipswich flat sharing with tiffany External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had booked Tiffany and when i arrived Chloe was available and Tiffany was "busy" (twice this has happened) so i turned and walked!

Offline finn5555

Try these

External Link/Members Only  good OWO but no CIM gets soaking wet and has a tight pussy

External Link/Members Only cracking ass but to much ££ to fuck

You mentioned Myla she was fun  :yahoo:

Offline englandfan

Try these

External Link/Members Only  good OWO but no CIM gets soaking wet and has a tight pussy

External Link/Members Only cracking ass but to much ££ to fuck

You mentioned Myla she was fun  :yahoo:

also was going to book Emily but shes not currently doing incalls  :dash:

if all else fails it will have to be Lucy

tell me about Myla, ?  no face pics of her (refuse to pay for private gallery !) 

Offline englandfan

Have had Emma

She lacked effort though is pretty

Wouldn't go there again

scottbowe

Sorry she's my only conquest in Cambs, recommended to me by CBPaul from this site funnily enough.

I don't go to Cambs that often some of the members have had some success at Romanian Towers but I think it's hit and miss depending on who's starring on the day. Afraid I can't help you.

Hi skitt... Romanian Towers? would you post some more detail pls?  It might help explain why the ee seem to stick around such a short time, I mean if there's one place and they cycle through, as it were...

scottbowe

I can recommend both of these

Claire can be hot, but sometimes a bit aloof and "you're scum, I'm a goddess".... she is pretty with a good bod, but sometime it all seems a drag to her... i went a good few times, and the first couple were pretty hot.. she got beautifully wet... but am looking elsewhere now..

Offline finn5555

They reside at the A14 services or Baldock on the A1 worth avoiding as very hit and miss  :hi:

Offline englandfan

Claire can be hot, but sometimes a bit aloof and "you're scum, I'm a goddess".... she is pretty with a good bod, but sometime it all seems a drag to her... i went a good few times, and the first couple were pretty hot.. she got beautifully wet... but am looking elsewhere now..

Emma is much the same ... I very much got the feeling of .... Your nothing ... And I'm everything.

She's cute but like a sack of spuds .... Look elsewhere

Festisio

Well his deadline has been and gone so would be intersting to see who, if anyone, he saw?

Offline englandfan

Thanks to fucking AW being down I didn't get to see anyone !

Gonna save the cash for Myla I think next time I'm in the area

Was so gutted Wednesday afternoon I'm gonna have to start writing numbers down !

vt

As AW is down, you could try Intimate Massage in Bedford, abt 25 miles/30 mins from Cambridge. I can't offer any recommendations on the current line-up but it's a nice, quiet well-run place and you can meet the girls before you make your choice.

External Link/Members Only

mikeybarnes1984

When she was in ipswich flat sharing with tiffany External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had booked Tiffany and when i arrived Chloe was available and Tiffany was "busy" (twice this has happened) so i turned and walked!

What's the issue with her then? Enlighten me

aspire

Tiffany was size 8 and petite Chloe is not! Also Chloe is former barebacker AVOID

mikeybarnes1984

Ex-barebacker, not ideal, she is down as dress size 12, I guess you are saying she is bigger than that then?

aspire

last time i walked away from the flat she shared with the lovely tiffany, Chloe looked more like a 16 but it was a while ago and she may of slimmed down but shes using the same pictures.. go for it and let us know how you get on with her!

mikeybarnes1984

Yeah, I might do will have to go home via the STI clinic though won't I, no thanks

Offline mh

Yeah, I might do will have to go home via the STI clinic though won't I, no thanks

No point getting an STI test an hour or two after a punt - for all tests to be valid you'd need to go 2 weeks later having avoided other partners in the meantime...

mikeybarnes1984

Clearly not going to see her, seeing something quality instead, Hannah Banks