Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Vicky - Milton Keynes  (Read 2362 times)

147 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5379072) (140 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
102 review(s) for Gorgeous Vicky  (98 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline calzone

Links
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Venue
MK Hub

Duration
1 Hour - £150

There is so much information out there about this girl I'll make this short

All the good stuff people talk about is true, booking is efficient, she's good looking, really talkative, has a lovely body and works hard to put you at ease.

The DFK is DFK turned up to 11, she will literally tickle your tonsils with her tongue and snog your face off.

There is a question on her AW page asking if she does non stop oral sessions. I'm not surprised, her BJ skills are something else, major spitting, gagging, deepthroat, fast and hard wanking, ball sucking etc. It took all I had to hang on to my load for the 10 minutes she was blowing me.

She is VERY high energy, if you want something slow and sensual this isn't it! She said she finds slow sex boring and doesn't like it. I don't know about anyone else but I get a bit paranoid when girls squat on top of me and really bounce up and down, I can't seem to forget the times I've slipped out and had my cock crushed. This didn't happen with GV but it was so frantic I couldn't really relax and enjoy her running the show in cowgirl so I took over and thrusted from underneath.
Unfortunately, after the amazing BJ she'd given me I wasn't able to last very long and soon filled the bag. I thought I might be able to recover for another round but I'm nearly at the half century so generally can only manage one pop.

There was loads of time left so we kissed, cuddled and chatted for the remaining time. She didn't rush me out and was very touchy feely which was nice.

Conclusion
Lots of positives, I'd waited a long time to see her. I think she's a bit too high energy for me though, I prefer a slower and more sensual encounter. If you can keep up with her she's dynamite, she'll happily fuck your brains out and let you do the same to her, I can see why she's so popular.

Offline funlovingguy

when did you see her, not seen her available in MK AW for sometime now

Offline calzone

when did you see her, not seen her available in MK AW for sometime now

Sorry I've been a bit slow on reviews, this meeting was at the end of March.