Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: BournemouthRebecca - Bournemouth - TOFT  (Read 1868 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5394313) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline slippyin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fancied a daytime mid week punt and my usual's were unavailable, so checked out AW and decided on Rebecca about two weeks ago, thought it was about time for me to TOFT too as usually see well reviewed girls.

Rate/Time: £150 for 60min

Comms: Called initial contact and text for location confirmation

Location - Budget hotel in Eastcliff plenty of on street paid parking, unmanned reception.

Appearance/Physical/Age - Is the person in the photo's but some of these are definitely old, 5'8 size 10 to 12 attractive facially but no stunner. Would add at least 5+ years to the age. Bit of a belly but nothing major and she is a broad girl if you get my drift. Stunning pair of bolt-ons.

Meet - Was asked to call when parked up and this is when the warning bells started to ring. I was ten minutes early, so gave it until the exact agreed time tried again and sent a text. Didn't receive an "i'm ready text" for another five minutes. Make my way up, magic door moment and i'm pleasantly surprised. Rebecca is well turned out and facially good. No kiss or hug (alarm bell two), straight down to business as in these are my services and will or wont do's. As i was looking for a vanilla GFE no problems with what she stated. Offered a shower, which i took.

So out of the shower and a welcome with light kisses no FK or DFK even though she said she does but not pushing it so meh. Sat on the bed, offered a massage which i declined then asked if i would give her one>????? (alarm bell 3) So far i'm 15 minutes (including the late time) in and i've had a few kisses and a bit of a stroke of her thighs and back. So she moves my towel and starts playing with the old boy more kisses and touching and get her to remove her dress and underwear. Finally i think i'm getting somewhere. Played with the great titis takes some kissing and sucking but little avoidance movements are there.  So onto RO and rimming on her, took a finger or two but when i went for a finger in the rear was told no, even though in her likes. Fine move on. OWO time for me, and its shit no DT which is fine takes me  in her mouth but no real contact or pressure. Also told dont touch the hair. OWO continues with spit mainly so she can HJ vigorously. Anyway condom and her on top suggested, went along with it. Reason position  was suggested so that she could control depth etc but had enough at this point so shifted slightly and introduced her to all of me. Seemed a bit surprised but went along with it, with me doing most of the work led to me popping. Even with all the delay tactics etc i've still got half hour left and i reckon another pop in me.

So chatting about me, her the usual when she prompts a shower and i was like surely not trying to get rid of me? She's like no just asking if you wanted one before you left. A bit more chat and i move in for kisses to start round two, which seems fine at first and then she says that we aren't going to go again and she only allows one come :manhater:. Its been a seriously shit punt up to now but still manage to keep my cool explain my displeasure and her response was ok if we must but that just made me lose my mojo and couldnt be bothered to try and she was proper happy with that. Seemed surprised that men could pop twice in an hour????? :dash: :dash: :dash:

So into the shower again, she did get proper wet so covered in her juices. As i'm getting dressed explained that she needs to make it clear on her profile about likes cum limit etc. Couldn't be arsed to ask for cash back just wanted gone. Out of the door in 40 min.

Negatives - Shit service, time wasting tactics, crap skills

Positives - Good looking English girl (Kinda stretching here)

Summary  -Basically a ROM  in a British girls body, crap service who thinks that her "job" is to get you come as quickly as possible and out of the door. Shame is that she is quite attractive and could do really well as she has only just started.

Been really lucky up until now and just my luck that my first TOFT was negative.  :thumbsdown:

« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 04:01:30 pm by slippyin »

Offline spodmeister

Thank you for the review. A well-deserved Negative.