Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eusie - Billingham  (Read 2042 times)

Offline catweazle

Has anyone seen Eusie recently? It's well known that she Blows hot and cold, and the most recent reports  indicated that she was in the "cold" phase ,- grudgingly  only offering HJ, and grumbling throughout. Historically she moves out of that  and gets back to more enthusiastic service.  Just wondering  where she's at these days.

Offline g510

Who is Eusie? Might want to link so that we know who you are talking about unless I can only assume she doesn't have a page?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 10:43:51 am by g510 »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Who is Eusie? Might want to link so that we know who you are talking about unless I can only assume she doesn't have a page?
I'm very surprised you haven't heard of her if you punt in the NE, she's very well reviewed, however here you go. - External Link/Members Only

There again if you haven't heard of her you can't answer the question.

Offline catweazle

Thanks  Davie; I didn't think it necessary  to include a link, as (as you say) she's well known in the NE, and those who know (of) her wouldn't need a link.

Offline BustaN

Thanks  Davie; I didn't think it necessary  to include a link, as (as you say) she's well known in the NE, and those who know (of) her wouldn't need a link.

I thought queries about someone no matter whether they new or well reviewed were expected to include link??
 :unknown: :unknown:

Offline g510

I thought queries about someone no matter whether they new or well reviewed were expected to include link??
 :unknown: :unknown:

Its helpful to avoid misunderstanding / miscommunication.

I concede it is a unique name so unlikely to get her confused with another Eusie.

Offline g510

I'm very surprised you haven't heard of her if you punt in the NE, she's very well reviewed, however here you go. - External Link/Members Only

There again if you haven't heard of her you can't answer the question.

I punt in the NE and have for a number of years, not stumbled across this name and as such was intrigued as she may have been somebody I would be interested in seeing in the future if she was to return so thanks for the link.

Offline catweazle

It's not a question of "if she returns". She runs well-established parlours in Billingham and Doncaster, and works half a week in each.

The issue is she has a long history of being really raunchy  , offering everything bar FS, then switching to a sour "HJ with great reluctance" persona.  These cyclic changes seem to coincide with changes in her personal life.  Most recently, she has been in the 'negative' part of the cycle,  grudgingly giving HR and complaining about clients only wanting a happy ending, instead of a great massage.

In the "up" part of the mood swings,  she'll insist that orgasm is a vital part of the massage experience,  and if you just want a massage, she'll direct  you elsewhere.

It's well documented in reviews on UKP that these mood swing occur. My enquiry was to see if she's still dour, or has swung to the upside  yet.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 05:25:41 pm by catweazle »

Offline Bhagat08

This women is bipolar !!! I was the unlucky one who caught her during her down phase.

Offline Pythagoras

It's not a question of "if she returns". She runs well-established parlours in Billingham and Doncaster, and works half a week in each.

The issue is she has a long history of being really raunchy  , offering everything bar FS, then switching to a sour "HJ with great reluctance" persona.  These cyclic changes seem to coincide with changes in her personal life.  Most recently, she has been in the 'negative' part of the cycle,  grudgingly giving HR and complaining about clients only wanting a happy ending, instead of a great massage.

In the "up" part of the mood swings,  she'll insist that orgasm is a vital part of the massage experience,  and if you just want a massage, she'll direct  you elsewhere.

It's well documented in reviews on UKP that these mood swing occur. My enquiry was to see if she's still dour, or has swung to the upside  yet.

To summarise her Yorkshire reviews, she has a rich boyfriend now, so only does HE.
Don’t know if she’s still married, as Eusie was her husbands pension pot.

Offline sesalovdarlo

To summarise her Yorkshire reviews, she has a rich boyfriend now, so only does HE.
Don’t know if she’s still married, as Eusie was her husbands pension pot.

I remember her telling me her husband was OAF, like maybe in late 70’s (this was 2018 when she told me). She was great when she worked at anna’s place, but is, as someone described bipolar. Even on her down days she is still better than Anna’s new colleague who always has a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2024, 09:44:26 pm by sesalovdarlo »

Offline TheMerrt

She’s still on the downward curve. From what she’s told me, she’s setting up a new salon in Sheffield, selling up Doncaster to her colleague and will be only working Billingham every other week from about March.

Seems very loved up with her new fella.

Offline catweazle

Offline niceguy

i rang just be for dec ember said massage he£80 didnt bother never been for ages