Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What UK accents or world languages would put you off!  (Read 1634 times)

Offline horsa

What UK accents or world languages would put you off! So you've got a girl bent over pounding away and you are nearly there - about to cum, what accent or language would put you off and totally kill your mood if she started speaking dirty?

Offline Littlefoot

Brummie!

And I'm a brummie.  :hi:

Offline horsa

Offline Blackpool Rock

I was going to say Brummie!
That's 3 for Brummie then   :D
Have to say it's an unfortunate accent and one of many UK accents that make people sound a bit thick but Brummie is probably top of the pile in that respect

Offline hungrypunt

SCOUSE, SCOUSE AND SCOUSE

The real screetchy one Im talking about not the more smoother wirral side, huyton bootle kirkby

Offline threechilliman

The real screetchy one Im talking about not the more smoother wirral side, huyton bootle kirkby

+1 if it's a thick scouse accent. Can't abide.

Offline mrdiamond77

If I had to pick one it would also be Brummie.

Offline WASA38

South African. Unfair but I can't dissociate it from speeches by spokespeople advocating or defending Apartheid decades ago.

Offline pork sword

Same here real turn off  :vomit:

Offline Malvolio

I don't think it would put me off - just like Magnus Magnusson, I've started so I'll finish.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

You also know that if anything is not right with the punt, it WILL be YOUR fault, not theirs.

Offline hungrypunt

South African. Unfair but I can't dissociate it from speeches by spokespeople advocating or defending Apartheid decades ago.

Fair play and understood, but I did find a South African girl (2 actually) few years ago in cape town, very sexy telling each other what they should do to me.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 11:00:49 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline hungrypunt

You also know that if anything is not right with the punt, it WILL be YOUR fault, not theirs.

ha ha. yep, its always someone else, but there is always 1 common denominator

Calm down calm down

Offline Charliehutton

Love a Brummie. Even better, Black Country. A good looking girl who sounds like Steve Bull. Fabulous!

Offline nigel4498

If she's got a mouthful of cock who cares what her accent is  :unknown:

Offline MrScaramanga

Spot on!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline webpunter

With a material % of burds coming from EE land we have their rather sexy accents  :thumbsup:

These accents grate on me in everyday life:

- brummie
- scouser
- cor blimey london / essex
- indian sub continent
- straight off the banana boat

However when it comes to hookers / masseuses there is latitude given.  I've rocked up at a parlour & the burd has a regional accent & has a far from posh / intelligent voice.  It adds to the slightly dirty feel to the whole experience.  And only a limited time on a booking where hopefully she's otherwise engaged in OWO / DFK then who's to complain

As i like milfs i find it appealing when they have a slight home counties / posh / hoity-toity accent.  Not too much & not stuck-up.  It adds to the appeal IMO.  They can't be that posh otherwise they wouldn't suck & fuck cocks for a living  :lol:

Edit:  south american burds can have very sexy accents.  Same for dutch, germans, eye-ties, italians / spanish, scandinavians, aussies & yanks.  I think that the burds accent is different is the appealing element.  And them being stunning has a major impact too & how you hear their voice

« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 12:06:11 am by webpunter »

Danger!WillRobinson

Offline monstar

I was going to say Brummie!

:lol: never got round to reviewing my last punt was Chardonnay - great girl, but that accent!  :lol:

Offline rg41

+1

Offline GreyDave

:rolleyes:  Newcastle ...Tits out for the Lads away ya!   

Shagged on who was so vocale even her flat mate knocked on door," calm down"

She was a size 16-18 milf who was able to bend her legs back frog like behind her head :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Quite a few votes for Scouse and while I agree it's not nice to listen to it wouldn't necessarily put me off while shagging, more likely to make me think "slut" and keep pumping  :music:

Online Derrick101

As long as her mummy taught her not to talk with her mouth full   :lol:

Online JimmySW

I have a problem with a scouse accent - can't stand it! (That one on Love island is properly up herself!) I have trouble understanding Glaswegians but I don't hate them.

Offline threechilliman

I have a problem with a scouse accent - can't stand it! (That one on Love island is properly up herself!) I have trouble understanding Glaswegians but I don't hate them.

Agreed and I've also formed the impression now she wouldn't be very adventurous in bed.

Offline ViperKai

Love a Scottish accent but a really broad Scottish accent spoken really fast I struggle to understand.

Offline anglian

David Niven said that the colonel in his Scottish infantry regiment only spoke to him once. At an Officers mess do he turned to him and said “I have fucked women from almost every country, and most animals, but the one thing I cannot abide is a woman with a Glaswegian accent.”

Offline yandex

It's an interesting question - you could also ask it the other way, 'how good looking would a girl have to be to overcome a shit accent?'

Scouse - she'd have to be Kim Basinger or better
Glasgow - she'd have to be Sophia Loren or better
Belfast - she'd have to be Raquel Welch or better

Either that, or really, really cheap with swallow on the likes list

Online Derrick101

OK, Who's starting the tread about the accent that you find the most of a turn-on ?

Offline greg101

Not liking Scouse or West Country.  Or broad Brummie. 

Offline webpunter

The soft lilty southern irish accent is luvverley - to be sure to be sure

The northern irish accent is hard & depressing

Belfast - she'd have to be Raquel Welch or better

Offline DHunters

Scouse, Brummie and Manc- hate them!

Offline OakTree

London accent, ironically I have a quite broad london accent myself and I dont mind hearing it in day to day life but for some reason I cant stand hearing it from WGs. 

Offline bearcat69

Any accent where the girl is clearly British, but is trying to sound like some sort of American hip hop or R&B person. I like most British accents, but this is often extremely off putting and confusing for me.

Offline greg101

The soft lilty southern irish accent is luvverley - to be sure to be sure

The northern irish accent is hard & depressing

And to me, they sound the same.  Irish = Pikey in my mind.  Newcastle and Sunderland sound the same as well to my ears.  Same as Brummie and Black Country sound the same to some folk. 

Sureshot

Hate the sound of scouse, its a fucking horrible accent.  Plus most scousers are total bell ends it would take open access to her arse hole to even get my phone out.

Offline aberdonian

Love a Scottish accent but a really broad Scottish accent spoken really fast I struggle to understand.

What exactly is "a Scottish accent"?

Online maxxblue

What exactly is "a Scottish accent"?

Accent: a distinctive way of pronouncing a language, especially one associated with a particular country (e.g. Scotland), area, or social class.

Offline aberdonian

Accent: a distinctive way of pronouncing a language, especially one associated with a particular country (e.g. Scotland), area, or social class.

Yes, and there are plenty of distinct accents across Scotland, just like there are in England.

Online maxxblue

Yes, and there are plenty of distinct accents across Scotland, just like there are in England.

No one has disputed what you are saying. Someone from Glasgow may have a Glaswegian accent, whereas someone from Edinburgh may have an Edinburghian accent etc, but they still all have a Scottish accent. As you rightly say, same applies to England (and America, France, China - in fact any country in the world).

Offline captainarcher

Cunning Linguist

+1 if it's a thick scouse accent. Can't abide.
... you mean a scouse accent on a really thick bird  :) ... agree

Offline king tarzan

Scouse accents certainly 100% irritating
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sexy pete

Although I think I could tolerate it while getting it on with Katrina Johnson-Thompson!

Offline Littlefoot

Can't believe the scouse accent is getting a bad rap. I think it sounds dirty on the right burd.

One really annoying is a white burd mimicking a Jamaican accent.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 01:34:39 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline Heph

Just as a Yorkshire and Devonian accents are distinct, whilst Northamptionshire or Kentish accents may be difficult to discern, even to those quite familiar with them. They represent a wide spectrum of sounds, but they're all recognisably English.

Offline Heph

Scouse is losing badly in this poll.

I saw a study some years back which showed how much our feelings towards accents are the product of social factors, rather than the sound itself.
In brief: recordings of 10 distinct British accents were played to four different audiences: inhabitants of the British-Isles * Anglophone people (ie US, Cananda, Aus & NZ) * Non-majority Anglophone (Singapore, HK, India) * & Rest-of-the-world. They were asked to rate them according to how much they like them.

The results for the British Isles audience went something like:

1. British Standard English (ie: the modern prestige spoken english - formerly RP / BBC-English)
2. Lowland Scottish
3. West Country

I cant remember how the middle order went, though a strong Ulster accent was in there somewhere, but the bottom three were...

8. Cockney
9. Birmingham
10. Scouse

When the voices were played to non-British Anglophone listeners, 1 & 2 were the same; the other results changed a bit, but Cockney got promoted from 8 to 3.

For HK /Indian listeners something similar happened, but the bottom 8 became much more mixed up; and for the non-English speakers (ie, those likely to be judging just on auditory only terms - ie how much the sound appealed to them; only No. 1 retained its place and Scouse came in third most popular.)

The conclusion was that the less someone knew about the socio-economics of the British Isles, the more the results showed variability from the native British view. In other words: people from the British Isles associate Scouse, Brummie and Cockney accents with low social prestige because they are/were deprived areas. A Canadian or New-Zealander will probably catch the BBC occasionally; is exposed to lots of British heritage TV & film and so will associate positive qualities to some well-represented accents (think Michael Caine & Bob Hoskins & Del-Boy's cockney), but less to others (West Country accents tend to be used in film to project honest-but-simple-minded characters).

This effect continues to the point where a Japanese who loves The Beatles and Sherlock, but can't actually speak English, assumes that Ringo and Benedict Cumberbatch must come from high status backgrounds, and someone who has had no real contact with English at all - say some Papa New Guinean highlander - who knows nothing about Wolverhampton's industrial decline, nor Black Sabbath, can think that Ozzy Ozbourne sounds more mellifluous than Richard Burton.

Anyway- so much for the theory. But I have trouble with Scouse too:music:  Give me the sound of Mr Bean anyday.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 04:03:32 pm by Heph »

Offline greg101

I have trouble with Scouse too.

Margi Clarke, cock says yes, ears say no.

For the love of God.  Why! Why would you bother.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 04:25:32 pm by greg101 »

Offline badsin

I quite like all the accents this island has to offer. Even scouse, although when I hear it I always check my wallet and keys :thumbsup:
What I dislike is the way modern yout adopt this shitty estuary english, which to my ear is soap opera / reality tv talk :hi:

Offline Kingy28

Margi Clarke, cock says yes, ears say no.

For the love of God.  Why! Why would you bother.

External Link/Members Only
Cock says no, ears say no & two negatives don't make a positive either