Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2 punts in 1 day anyone ?  (Read 2646 times)

Offline petergriffin

Do you ever have one of those days where you can't stop thinking about banging a cute arse all day long?
I had said day today. I had a punt lined up for lunchtime. It then got to tea time and the little fella was trying to peek out of my trousers again
I couldn't resist so got the phone out and checked my hot list to find one of regulars showing green
My legs feel like jelly but it had to be done
Both girls were regular punts for me and reviewed many times on here

Just wondered if anyone else had doubled up in a day ???

For the record I had gone 2 weeks without a punt beforehand which is quite long for me
I'm already lining one up for Saturday

Offline YorkshireLad

I've done it a few times. Usually after having a crap punt I'll go home, shower & go back out & see someone else.

BTW shouldn't this be in general discussion?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline dashton

I don't  get out to play very often  so when I do, often double up. See one girl in the afternoon, then another in the evening when batteries recharged. 5 hours between punts is usually enough to get me interested again. Highly recommend it.

Vigvlad10

Would love too if I was fucking minted, like,
sadly I'm not

Offline NIK

Done it several times, usually after a poor  earlier punt.
I once had three in one day.
Also on three occasions I have seen the same girl twice in one day when I have been particularly taken by them
A world away from how I am today - see my other post.

Offline threechilliman

No. Once I've had sex that's me for the day. Even if Susanna Reid walked in and dropped her knickers in front of me, my reaction would be 'Pull your pants up love and make us a brew'. If she did it first thing, I'd still want the brew, then I'd drag her knickers off.

tcm

Offline GlennQuagmire

Yep I have done two in one day a few times.
It usually happens if I have an unsatifying first punt that doesn't really do much for me, so I still have the horn. I then try to go and see someone who I know I will have a brilliant time with.
Although there are other times when the first punt is ace and I am greedy for more.  :crazy: :)

Tierney

Done 2 punts in 1 day twice before, but only 30 minute parlour visits.

Last time I'd planned to do 3 punts in a day but the girl I'd got lined up for the 3rd pop hadn't shown up that day so decided to head off home rather than waste my time and money with someone else. 

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Took a blue pill once on my way to London.
I did a soho walk up, a session in Phoenix Club (3 pops) and then a punt in House of Devine.
 :thumbsup:

SeekingtheTruth

Quite regularly, just leave an hour or so in between for a recharge.

Offline Longlife

Couple of times once did a punt and then went to a party

Offline mrdiamond77

I have done it just once, and that was over a decade ago.  I would not be able to now I doubt.

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline howrude

I did once. It was quite a few years ago. I'm not sure I could now.

Offline petergriffin

I did it today.  :yahoo: :yahoo:
Oh bollocks. I could have followed you in twice today

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm not the only deviant on here by the sounds of it

Seriously don't think I could manage 3 these days but I'm twitching again

Offline Home Alone

I have done it just once, and that was over a decade ago.  I would not be able to now I doubt.

Me too.

It must have been 2006 or '07. I saw the legendary Amy-Chloe in the early afternoon and then my then-Regular in the evening.

Unlike mrdiamond, I KNOW I wouldn't have the stamina thesee days!

Offline GreyDave

:hi:  3-4 punts in Soho was my monthly treat BUT I would only pop maybe 2 twice in day  :crazy: Last Saturday I punted didn't pop in the time had a coffe break punted again pop needed a good 2hr lunch break before starting again punted TIMES UP LOVE!  :thumbsdown: dressed with semi from Blue pill to have a pint before return home :( :( Its getting more difficult to fire out the fluids I ve tried Pomegante etc and other supliment but age is having it  way on me....

Offline notcalledchris

Ive done it once. Not after a crap first punt but after a really good one which left me still feeling horny

Offline rubric

Done this a few times - never on the back of a terrible punt because I'd think I'd make bad decisions in such a situation.

I find that the process of meeting a girl knowing I'm going to shag her, plus the idle chitchat etc adds to the excitement, and so even if I've had an earlier appointment I can still be up for it without resort to blue pill.

Favorite way of doing this is if I can book back to back appointments with flatmates (assuming I get on with them both), something very sexual about going from one girls room to the other, and it generally seems to bring out their competitive nature.

Offline SamLP

I've done it several times previously, and even had 3 in a day once. Well it was two punts, and a massage with a HE.
I wouldn't do it now, although I did go for a massage a few months ago and was still horny afterwards so I booked a punt, so just goes to show when the dick makes it's mind up it can be hard to overrule it.

Offline webpunter

A few experiences
1/ did a visit to the only chinky massage parlour in London which didn't offer HE's  :dash:  So then went to one where i knew it was dead cert
2/ saw an AW burd for a massage & HE.  Was bladdered.  Couldn't shoot my bolt despite her better efforts.  Went & got some food & soft drink to sober up.  Then went to same place as per 1 above
3/ abroad in brothels - 30 min bookings.  Three or four over 4 hours or so.  Usually saved up a big load for the final burd  :lol:
Happy days

Offline mrfishyfoo

Oh bollocks. I could have followed you in twice today

That's fucking hilarious.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Razor Boy

Last week I nearly succumbed to making another booking after an amazing first one but spent £150 on that, which is top end for me. Was in the pub for apres punt pint and nearly made the call, but came round to not making the booking with the second girl as that would have been another 150.
Big head overuled little head for once! Had a Dylan concert to attend that day too so continued to sink pints and get some food. I don't think I will ever do two separate meets in a day now  :unknown:

Offline Hungarian Lover

Had to wait to see the girl I wanted to see as I had arrived early offered the chance to sit in their living room. Another girl was sitting in the room so I asked if I could screw her which I did and then had the other girl. Works out a bit expensive so wont be doing that again in a long time! Plus legs a bit bendy on the way home! :wacko:

Offline standardpostage

The spirit is wiling, but the flesh is weak :-) I'm happy with once a week nowadays :-/  Age has caught up with me.

Offline frankc

I do it regularly, I once saw Schoolgirlkate in the morning and Nikkixxx in the afternoon, two of the most full on girls you can get in Manchester, nearly killed me but loved every minute

Offline mr.bluesky

Some times see a regular girl for a full on punt (sex and oral)  and if still feeling horny and if finances allow will follow up with a nice relaxing body massage with happy ending - allowing a couple of hours recovery time in between.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I do it regularly, I once saw Schoolgirlkate in the morning and Nikkixxx in the afternoon, two of the most full on girls you can get in Manchester, nearly killed me but loved every minute

Oooh now that's a recommendation if I ever read on.  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline mrdiamond77

Me too.

It must have been 2006 or '07. I saw the legendary Amy-Chloe in the early afternoon and then my then-Regular in the evening.

Unlike mrdiamond, I KNOW I wouldn't have the stamina thesee days!

Trust me, deep down I also know I wouldn't have the stamina now.

Offline Side dna

Did it with 2 street girls once cos I just gave up half way through the first one cos she stank, so found another one round the corner. These were in the days before the Internet was invented though

poseidon

When I started punting in Soho, I used to go to one girl, have a pint and something to eat, then see another girl. Now I find it more satisfying to have one longer punt with one of the good models (e.g. Selina, Roxy, Kate, etc) and walk away feeling happy about it.

Last week I was going to have 2 punts. Saw Ruby in Romilly Street for 30 mins and really liked her service. Went out with a smile and didn't feel like doing the 2nd punt after all.

Offline frankc

Oooh now that's a recommendation if I ever read on.  :drinks: :drinks:

You've missed the boat there Fishy, Nikkixxx has just hung up her sussies... :( 

Offline mrfishyfoo

You've missed the boat there Fishy, Nikkixxx has just hung up her sussies... :(

FFS  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Sheer Tights

Last week I was going to have 2 punts. Saw Ruby in Romilly Street for 30 mins and really liked her service. Went out with a smile and didn't feel like doing the 2nd punt after all.

On both ocassions I've seen Ruby it's been for 30mins with the maid Monique joining in & they were so fantastic, that I soon got the horn again & went to see milf Lily at Hong Ning (formerly Everwell) in Little Newport St for HE.

Offline joe diddley

Soho is a good place for this if you have the nerve for going to walkups. Some excellent girls there, if you do your research, and at the price for the most basic level of service (£20 + £2 maid's tip) for either oral or sex over ten minutes, you could visit five girls  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: over the course of a leisurely Sunday, punctuated by breaks in the Coach and Horses or the Maison Bertaux in Greek Street or visits to Foyles to check out the latest publications on moral philsophy. Coffee and cakes at the Bertaux, a couple of pints at the Coach, the odd book from Foyles, and the costs of your five punts would set you back no more than £150. I can think of a lot worse ways to spend 150 quid on a Sunday than that. My aging body isn't up to five girls in a day nowadays but if I was younger ...  :cool:

Offline BRB22

Never done two 2 punts in a day but I have had 3 punts in the same month.

Saphire16

Done it several times, usually after a poor  earlier punt.
I once had three in one day.
Also on three occasions I have seen the same girl twice in one day when I have been particularly taken by them
A world away from how I am today - see my other post.

Ive done 3 punts in  one day after a gambling relapse beacuse i felt shit!

Hi Nik ... Cant believe this is your forum hats off to you mate .. never realised until today . Rethink .  :hi:

donlurio

Which one was the best? The one in the sitting room or the other you wanted to see? Give me details please.

Offline GreyDave

When I started punting in Soho, I used to go to one girl, have a pint and something to eat, then see another girl. Now I find it more satisfying to have one longer punt with one of the good models (e.g. Selina, Roxy, Kate, etc) and walk away feeling happy about it.

+ :hi: :hi: Mind you I am starting to like a longer Pint between shags now  :D :D :D

Offline Dorsetpunter

I've done two in one evening although technically they were both civvies so maybe this doesn't count. But on an overseas conference I went to my room with a regular FB around 1am, we were discreet so she went back to her own room around 2.30am. I wasn't tired so I went back to the bar and when I went to go to bed around 4am another girl followed me up and came back for more of the same. Needless to say I was pretty knackered the next day.

Offline cash2spare

Took a blue pill once on my way to London.
I did a soho walk up, a session in Phoenix Club (3 pops) and then a punt in House of Devine.
 :thumbsup:

Really? after taking a blue pill most guys find the 2nd pop difficult but you popped with a walk up then still managed a further 3 in a club, and then  another to end the day.  Well done.