Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why don't WG's put their phone on silent when fucking a client?  (Read 2611 times)

Offline Lema

The last few times I have seen WG's they have left their phone on ring or vibrate.  One was actually giving me a blojob  when her phone vibrated and she actually stopped sucking me and started texting some potential time wasting punter back. She said sorry about that ,  and carried on giving me a blojob!!
I mean for fucksake!!! Whos just paid your £120 ! him or me ?

Offline sparkus

Happened to me a few times, both FS punting and the old massage.  I never return.

Pretty hard to sustain an erection during a BJ when it's stop-start and cursing all the time doing that.

Once a girl answered a call during sex, but told the guy to call back later as she was too busy, while screaming all sorts of encouragement and compliments at me (I actually quite enjoyed that).  Apologies if that was you calling. :blush:

Offline Sedition

Generally I think it's accepted as extremely bad form for a prossie to answer/ play with her phone while with a punter, but....years ago it happened to me and I actually got off on it.
The lady (no, forget that, she was no lady) in question was a slightly bizarre big titted, Russian whore called Zarrissa who worked in Earl's Court. I'm sure a few remember her. Any road, I was pounding away at her doggie and her phone rang and she answered it. I told her to tell the guy on the other end what she was doing... and she did.. in graphic phone sex detail  in her husky Russian accent, this went on for about 5 or 10 minutes while I fucked her and fingered her arse...all the while she kept up a commentary down the phone while (presumably) the bloke on the other end got a bonus wank out of it.
For me it was quite novel and I found it a bit of a turn on. No, I found it a big turn on...anyway I've never done it since, but this has reminded me and I might try it again....
Happy memories  :drinks:

Offline peter purves

Generally I think it's accepted as extremely bad form for a prossie to answer/ play with her phone while with a punter, but....years ago it happened to me and I actually got off on it.
The lady (no, forget that, she was no lady) in question was a slightly bizarre big titted, Russian whore called Zarrissa who worked in Earl's Court. I'm sure a few remember her. Any road, I was pounding away at her doggie and her phone rang and she answered it. I told her to tell the guy on the other end what she was doing... and she did.. in graphic phone sex detail  in her husky Russian accent, this went on for about 5 or 10 minutes while I fucked her and fingered her arse...all the while she kept up a commentary down the phone while (presumably) the bloke on the other end got a bonus wank out of it.
For me it was quite novel and I found it a bit of a turn on. No, I found it a big turn on...anyway I've never done it since, but this has reminded me and I might try it again....
Happy memories  :drinks:

Presuming this is the WG concerned.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sedition

Fuck me! She is still going.... must be 15 years since I saw her... and those are the same pics she had then...and she was borderline barking even then...must be rough as a badgers arse by now and probably mad as a box of frogs....and she wants 200 quid??? :scare:
I'll stick with the happy memories if it's all the same to you

Offline sparkus

Fuck me! She is still going.... must be 15 years since I saw her... and those are the same pics she had then...and she was borderline barking even then...must be rough as a badgers arse by now and probably mad as a box of frogs....and she wants 200 quid??? :scare:
I'll stick with the happy memories if it's all the same to you

Gah, I'd totally be up for it if they were recent pics!

Offline Sedition

No. They are that old, I'm afraid, at the time she was fabulous... but it was AT LEAST 15 years ago, thinking about it, it could be more... I recall I was wearing a rather spiffy Prada suit they day I saw her, and that went to the charity shop last year.....she must be well into her 50s by now.

Online scutty brown

Romanians leave their phones on in case Sergei rings demanding to know how much money he's due from them, or in case the courier arrives and rings to tell them its time to go to the next town

Offline Marmalade

The last few times I have seen WG's they have left their phone on ring or vibrate.  One was actually giving me a blojob  when her phone vibrated and she actually stopped sucking me and started texting some potential time wasting punter back. She said sorry about that ,  and carried on giving me a blojob!!
I mean for fucksake!!! Whos just paid your £120 ! him or me ?

The three prossies you've reviewed have all been EEs. I'm not saying it couldn't happen with a British one but a majority of EE prossies don't give a fuck about their clients. They come over here on a cash hunting expedition, that's all. They don't care what you think, and the phone ringing might even help to get rid of you quicker so why switch it off when it might be another chump wanting to pay them £120??

Offline Plan R

Once a girl answered a call during sex, but told the guy to call back later as she was too busy, while screaming all sorts of encouragement and compliments at me (I actually quite enjoyed that).  Apologies if that was you calling. :blush:

:lol: :lol:

Offline mothra

Bring one of these along with you to all your future punts. I have one. Works well under a few meters. :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Roth

Bring one of these along with you to all your future punts. I have one. Works well under a few meters. :D

Bit extreme? :unknown: 

Offline Drayki

Cant stand the way prossies do this, why cant they just switch the phone off? are they worried about missing out on another client or is it just bad manners, I used to see a regular girl a few years ago and she started doing this, she used to ask if I wanted a drink and disappear in to the kitchen, then you could hear her talking away to another punter, soon sorted it out, I got up and fucked off before I had the chance to pay her, she soon realised what she had done, she soon rang me wondering why id gone, her loss and out of pocket :drinks:

Offline Simmo87

Total bad form to answer the phone when your with a punter, The only way too limit this practice is to mark it up as a negative comment in the reviews.

its not going to stop the EE's answering the phone to sergi or the next punter/mug. but its more likely to stop the bad practice creeping in for the UK girls.

Offline Marmalade

At £189 for the SKU:JFC-021-0076 it is indeed a bit extreme, but otherwise an excellent idea. There a similar looking one at about a third of the price but it's all down to range and whether it blocks UK 3G and 4G as well.

I prefer the look of this one

If I knew it worked I'd probably carry it everywhere so people couldn't use their fucking phones when I'm trying to relax on the train or bus or restaurant, cinema, neighbour's house when hubby's away etc hehehe

« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 07:41:53 am by Marmalade »

Randolph69

I was once fucking a rather trashy WG cowgirl style, and her phone was beside us on the bed. When it rang she looked at it, said 'Oh its my boyfriend I've got to take this' and answered the phone, chatted for a minute or so then rung off, carried on shagging me throughout, never missed a beat! I was so surprised I said nothing at the time, and because she was a really good fuck I let it pass.

But ever since then I have always insisted that any WG I see turns her phone OFF at the start of the session.

Online scutty brown

When it rang she looked at it, said 'Oh its my pimp I've got to take this'

corrected it for you.........its what she meant

Randolph69

Offline fearofthedark

Not saying it wouldn't be useful and that you shouldn't do it, but just be carefult if you do.  It is illegal in the UK to use one without a permit:

Offline Plan R

Not saying it wouldn't be useful and that you shouldn't do it, but just be carefult if you do.  It is illegal in the UK to use one without a permit:

I really liked the idea of frustrating the loud annoying cunts on trains who have zero awareness of others.
(and all for under 100 quid). That is until I read the link you provided - especially

" It is an indictable offence that on conviction in Crown Court carries a maximum penalty of two years imprisonment and/or an unlimited fine "

Two years listening to rap music whilst getting it up the rusty..??

Fuuuuckkkkk  that !!  :scare:

Offline Bibbob

Two in the pink, one in the stink

Offline Marmalade

Online scutty brown

just remember that GPS uses the same bandwidth, so if you jam phone signals you can accidentally jam satnav, police radars and tracking systems, and the military can get narked.

Offline Happylad

Once you`ve paid your money and got your clothes off you`re stuck with her, from that point on you rate second to any new business in prospect, so she keeps her phone switched on to make sure she doesn`t miss another punter.

Offline Marmalade

Prossie phones don't have an off switch. Just a message that auto-generates to punters expecting her to call back: "I don't have any credit on my phone".

Amazing isn't. Paid more per hour than a fucking heart surgeon and most of them can't afford to put credit on their phone.  :rolleyes: :D

Offline Marmalade

Apologies -- just worked out published average for a heart surgeon at £133 per hour. So only prossies charging over that are 'paid more than a heart surgeon'.  :D :hi:

Offline anonyorks

In my experience all the good ones leave their phones off or in another room. Bad ones have it close by

Offline webpunter

Was with one burd & her phone was going bonkers.  On silent.  She asked if i minded if she checked who was calling.  Thought it could be one of her [hooker] mates.  I replied no probs.  She looked at the phone & said it was a desperate punter who wouldn't stop calling.  I said next time he calls then to answer it.  She said she would & put it on hands free so i could listen in.  5 mins later - another call .... she told the punter she was doing her make up & hair so couldn't hold the phone.  And that she needed to do this as she'd just been fucked senseless for the past 2 hours.  This just got him even more worked up.  Yonks ago so can't remember what was said but he was desperate & pleading to be allowed to see her.  It was hilarious.  I had to concentrate to not laugh as she was stroking littleWP whilst speaking.  When he was speaking she slipped littleWP into her mouth.  She even added 15 mins to the booking for me being disturbed as she said it another 45 mins to the next guy

Just found her on here.  Zeena of New Malden   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=9228.0  Sure i saw her maybe 2010-11

A fit spanish burd with really curly dark hair.  Mad as a box of frogs & lots of fun.  Saw her a few times & prostate massage / rimming / dildo up the punters arse seemed to be her favourite past times.  She asked me each time if i wanted this.  Even saying that she would put a condom on it.  Marvellous - makes this alright then  :scare: I'd completely forgotten about seeing her until this thread.  Happy days

Offline Puntingonandoff

It's happened to me a couple of times over the years, and as others have said, I haven't gone back to see them again.

Offline SJ772

It used to annoy the shit out of me, but there's a couple of regulars I see that get my weird quirk that I now tell them to answer if they want, I get off a little bit that I am fucking them whilst they make it very obvious to whichever punter is on the other end that they are clearly being fucked whilst taking a booking.  Yeah I guess I am weird.

Offline Home Alone

It used to annoy the shit out of me, but there's a couple of regulars I see that get my weird quirk that I now tell them to answer if they want, I get off a little bit that I am fucking them whilst they make it very obvious to whichever punter is on the other end that they are clearly being fucked whilst taking a booking.  Yeah I guess I am weird.

I usually see my Regular for a long daytime GFE appointment and if her Work phone rings at a post-coital moment - for example when she's having a cigarette - I encourage her to take the call. She lets it go to voice mail, though.

Offline happy as larry

I usually see my Regular for a long daytime GFE appointment and if her Work phone rings at a post-coital moment - for example when she's having a cigarette - I encourage her to take the call. She lets it go to voice mail, though.

Hahaha, One girl i was with answered her phone when she was sucking my dick, i coundn`t stop laughing.  :D

Offline Paul31

A regular I'm seeing once answered here phone as it was a family emergency and after she put the phone down she stuck her tongue deep in my arse for about 10 minutes. After she had finished I said that was great. She said it was to make up for her answering her phone. Every time I'm with her now I hope her phone rings

Randolph69

Hahaha, One girl i was with answered her phone when she was sucking my dick, i coundn`t stop laughing.  :D
You should have told her not to speak with her mouth full  :D