Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mozzygal 5'7" WG from oxford, Aylesbury, Highwyckam area  (Read 1087 times)

richie

Good evening folks! I posted this up in the West Midlands section but it's open for debate if that's where it belongs so having a second pop here, hope no one minds...

Spotted a new profile near me that whiffs of PG scam (or at least it does in its current format):

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Question is, does anyone know if this girl actually is a real WG and has a genuine AW profile etc but without the BB/sloppy seconds crap on it? I get the feeling that she is genuine but had had her pics pinched or a punter/pimp take some to build a fake pg scam profile with.

Or failing that maybe someone knows of another very short lady (sub 5') in her early 20's? :thumbsup:

Thanks

5th Musketeer

Good evening folks! I posted this up in the West Midlands section but it's open for debate if that's where it belongs so having a second pop here, hope no one minds...

Spotted a new profile near me that whiffs of PG scam (or at least it does in its current format):

Question is, does anyone know if this girl actually is a real WG and has a genuine AW profile etc but without the BB/sloppy seconds crap on it? I get the feeling that she is genuine but had had her pics pinched or a punter/pimp take some to build a fake pg scam profile with.

Or failing that maybe someone knows of another very short lady (sub 5') in her early 20's? :thumbsup:

Thanks
Had to have been pinched.  5'7" - yet the blurb says 4'7" and with the reference to BB - at 21 years old?  Much too dodgy - AND expensive!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

richie

Sorry, typo, meant 4'7"

I'm thinking the pics must be pinched and was hoping someone knew which profile they really came from. At 4'7" I'd definitely give it a punt but not if she's into BB and sloppy seconds  :vomit:

richie

Well it looks like she is real and has a second couples profile:

5th Musketeer

Offline yessss

She's real, I had an overnight with her in Milton Keynes on 21 December and posted a favourable FR which she hasn't linked (not very good at profile management!).

If you like her will, you will like her. If not move swiftly on.

She is also really 4'7" tall and genuine in every other respect.

Her new profile is because the last Newbienew18 was hacked.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

5th Musketeer

Town: Waterloo, Aldgate, Bank, Chancery Lane, Euston
County: City of London
Region: London
Nationality: Swedish

Orientation: Bi-curious
Views: 17219
Last Login: Yesterday
UNQUOTE

Did you actually read this?  After 4 posts you are demonstrating high troll-like symptoms.

Offline yessss

Musketeer

If you are asking if I read it, I'm aware the profile is is oddly put together and appears to be for a swedish man. I didn't put it together and I don't know why it is like that.

All I am saying is that Kat exists, is English, 4'7", mildly submissive and, as it happens, I fucked her again with two other guys in Luton today between 2 and 3pm. She's changed her hair colour from blond when I saw her in MK to black today. And nobody achieved anal so I take issue  with her claiming to offer that service, she's just too tight!

As for being a troll, you can believe me or not but I have no wish to post misinformation or cause waves on this board. In fact I'd rather you didn't see Kat unless she appeals. I post rarely but, I hope accurately and to the point. I'm 60yo and have been on %%% for about 16 years. I can't be doing with Trolling.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

richie

Town: Waterloo, Aldgate, Bank, Chancery Lane, Euston
County: City of London
Region: London
Nationality: Swedish

Orientation: Bi-curious
Views: 17219
Last Login: Yesterday
UNQUOTE

Did you actually read this?  After 4 posts you are demonstrating high troll-like symptoms.

If you read the profile it is definitely a woman and she had a second solo profile, this one seems to be a joint profile but set up by her other half if that makes sense?

bilbo

On my phone so can't search but I'm sure she was mentioned in a post asking about sub girls around xmas time ,general consensus was real but shit teeth and a verified bare backer

richie

On my phone so can't search but I'm sure she was mentioned in a post asking about sub girls around xmas time ,general consensus was real but shit teeth and a verified bare backer

That's quite depressing to hear....