Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is May 17th the date for massage parlours to open ?  (Read 1632 times)

Offline Marsh Mitch

If I am looking for Chinese massage parlours for B2B to open, is May 17th date ?
Does it fall under Hospitality indoor ? It’s now getting to me. Never had such a long gap.

////From May 17, stage 3 will see indoor hospitality open, including theatres, and events and weddings able to host up to 30 people.////

Offline jj021209

I believe you may be in luck in that I think it is covered by "personal care premises" so open from April 12th, stage 2.
I have a massage now and again which is of a sports/therapeutic nature and this is when my therapist is advertising as re-opening.

Offline Marsh Mitch

I believe you may be in luck in that I think it is covered by "personal care premises" so open from April 12th, stage 2.
I have a massage now and again which is of a sports/therapeutic nature and this is when my therapist is advertising as re-opening.
Ohh that is great to hear if April 12th is the date.

Offline Mr lovepants

I went to see someone last week and the official opening is 12 April this will also include places like Annabelles MK.

Offline StingRay

I went to see someone last week and the official opening is 12 April this will also include places like Annabelles MK.

and MKE, both already have online rota posted - thinking that I will wait until have had jabs before dipping my toe in the water though (well not toe nor water exactly!)

Online finn5555

Most are open albeit under the radar  :hi:

Offline Paris69

Most are open albeit under the radar  :hi:

They are..... arranged via the masseurs mobile number: And extra extra's can be on the cards too if the price is right
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Whiteknight

Ohh that is great to hear if April 12th is the date.

That's great 👍👍👍

Offline Private Member

A local "legit" place I use is adverting from 12th April

Offline whydoidothis

Offline Chorley

My go to place have confirmed April the 12h  :thumbsup: