Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NUMBER~ONE- Milton Keynes today from 3pm TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE??  (Read 2795 times)

Offline Bornslippy

External Link/Members Only
fuck me...looks hot!
only in MK for one day so i can't TOFTT.
I dare say will be B&S
anyone fancy a "punt?

Offline Fuzzyduck

fuck me...looks hot!
only in MK for one day so i can't TOFTT.
I dare say will be B&S
anyone fancy a "punt?

If you google the number, there's an ad in some Polish classified resource (use the google translate link) from someone looking for girls to work in London/UK. They tell potential applicants that they won't need to offer sexual services  :sarcastic:

My bet is you'll get whoever the pimp/manager has available (maybe more than one). Dodgy.

Offline Bornslippy

Yep I have just read that. nice spot!
just spoke to this young girl though. seems up for it.
will meet Thursday.

Offline Fuzzyduck

will meet Thursday.

You spotted unprotected sex on her likes list, right?
If not, you must have spotted the "Client gives me bare cock and a big creampie" movie? Or is that your thing?

Offline Bornslippy

Yes! I LOVE it when a client gives me bare cock and a cream pie......ok didn't scroll down all the way and didn't bother looking at movies (I have no plans purchasing)
sorry Columbo
I guess I won't be seeing her.

Offline jignu12

I was seriously considering this one, guess has to really be attentive these days  :dash:

Offline Xtro

I was seriously considering this one, guess has to really be attentive these days  :dash:

After nearly 2 years on here and only 6 posts, 2 of which you were "looking for a recommendation", maybe you could seriously consider posting a review.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Considering which one??

Offline The sperminator

Yes! I LOVE it when a client gives me bare cock and a cream pie......ok didn't scroll down all the way and didn't bother looking at movies (I have no plans purchasing)
sorry Columbo
I guess I won't be seeing her.

She says her pussy is a size 10. Be intersted to know how that scale is measured!

Online scutty brown

a few months back there was a thread about this group and the woman behind it - she was running a legit massage parlour to disguise the takings from a number of brothels dotted around the country
Can't find it now but it sounds like the same operation

===edit===
this thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=244180
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 07:34:27 am by scutty brown »

Offline Xtro

She says her pussy is a size 10. Be intersted to know how that scale is measured!

In the usual way.....   :D

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 01:35:28 am by Xtro »

Offline alibirmingham

Did anyone end up meeting the original wg the op posted about (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only)

She’s now in Birmingham and I have a booking but always cautious with these things. Especially if it’s a scam, B&S or worse.

Offline Bornslippy

let us know how she actually looks compared to the pictures. pretty sure it won't be her

Offline alibirmingham

I’m in 2 minds as it’s either this wg or another one who I highly rate and always enjoy seeing.

Tough one really

Offline Bornslippy

Nah. don't go safe route. gives us nowt to talk about.

Offline Stiltskin

10 cm dilated, a bit slack then.

Offline winkywanky

If you google the number, there's an ad in some Polish classified resource (use the google translate link) from someone looking for girls to work in London/UK. They tell potential applicants that they won't need to offer sexual services  :sarcastic:

My bet is you'll get whoever the pimp/manager has available (maybe more than one). Dodgy.

Great find  :thumbsup:

jbird123

I went to see this girl. She wasn't blond, she was dark haired and add about maybe 2 stone on the pictures, it might be her 5 years ago. Block of flats near clayton hotel Birmingham city centre.

Online scutty brown

Great find  :thumbsup:

read the thread linked to in #9
This is part of a Polish trafficking group

Offline workinallweek

will meet Thursday.

met this girl last week  didnt notice bb . waste of time   not a great body flattering pics
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline winkywanky

read the thread linked to in #9
This is part of a Polish trafficking group

Yes, and I was commending him for finding that?

Offline Bornslippy

met this girl last week  didnt notice bb . waste of time   not a great body flattering pics
Did you walk or stay?

Online scutty brown

Did you walk or stay?

that was a year ago..........he'll have forgotten

more interesting question is whether this pimp from Poland is still in business or not

Offline workinallweek

that was a year ago..........he'll have forgotten

more interesting question is whether this pimp from Poland is still in business or not

it was last week 
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac