Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx KINGA xx - 2033989 - Portsmouth  (Read 1296 times)

PompeyChap

External Link/Members Only

Paid for 45 minutes, her bored look in her pictures should have been a warning. It was like fucking a dead fish, no emotion and no sound, The blowjob was down right terrible and most of the time I felt nothing. The sex was horrible and when I didn't come after 5 minutes she refused to have sex any more (darling you too big even though I know I'm average) and insisted on finishing me off with a lack lustre handjob.

Out of the door after 20 minutes, terrible punt.

Ben4454

I am visiting Portsmouth soon and had her on my hot list but well and truly taken off now. Thanks.

Offline nigel4498

She was on my hotlist for awhile and then she disappeared.
When she returned she put a new pic on her profile that made her look older then the 36 she states she is.
Off the list now anyway.

Offline boredtryst

thanks for the review pompey,

also off my HL

Offline Victor7522

I've seen her twice and wouldn't give her a negative. I'd thought about a review and couldn't decide whether to go for a neutral or a positive. On both occasions I've seen her for 45 minutes. There seemed to be a very positive reaction when I went down on her (the Victor tongue doing its magic!!!) and things were not too bad from there on in. Not top of my list to do again but definitely one to be considered if I was carrying a full load and had nowhere else to deposit it.

Offline Victor7522

Forgot I'd already posted!!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 05:21:51 am by Victor7522 »