Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature WG's in Nottingham  (Read 3105 times)

Offline mr-oraltastic

Can anyone recommend a mature (40's or 50's) lady in Nottingham?

Offline badsin

Not my thing, I prefer them a bit younger.

However there are several listed on AW within your age range - some with very good feedback :)

Offline mr-oraltastic

Thanks, was looking to find out if any others around off my radar ... matures definitely are my thing

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Welcome to UKP, Mr-O.

Although not strictly Notts based, she occasionally tours there.

My normal preference is for WGs who are under 30. However Debi of Leicester was highly recommended to me, and I ended up seeing her twice:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have previously posted about her:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19444.msg297502#msg297502

The only other time I have seen anyone over 40 was Yazzmin of Nottm. Again, she was highly recommended and saw her 3 times. Last saw her 2 yrs ago. Sadly, she's now retired.

Offline mr-oraltastic

Thanks for that, I have been punting for 15+ years but only found this site a few days ago

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks for that, I have been punting for 15+ years but only found this site a few days ago

We look forward to hearing from you your experiences in the punting world, as well as recommendations of any WGs whom you've seen and who are still active/alive and have not been pensioned off yet :D :D :D

Roland D Hay

I'm sounding like a scratched record but naturally blonde in Newark is a must!  External Link/Members Only

I recently recommended this girl based on punting with her 2 years ago.   External Link/Members Only but I'd like to retract that recommendation. I saw her on Monday and she was shocking, probably 2 stone heavier than her pics suggest and completely disinterested. Hopefully the shittest punt I'll have this year.

Offline mr-oraltastic

Certainly got a few recommendations, best of all time being warm sweet honey, still working and a wonderful sexy woman, definitely a mature bbw and mindblowing. Will dust off a few memories and add them to the reviews

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Certainly got a few recommendations, best of all time being warm sweet honey, still working and a wonderful sexy woman, definitely a mature bbw and mindblowing. Will dust off a few memories and add them to the reviews

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline mr-oraltastic

I agree that she doesn't always use the most flattering of pictures, but try her, she is amazing