Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for a Berkshire visitor  (Read 1179 times)

Offline Para124

Evening All  :hi:

** Geography failed me so repeating this post having posted in South-West earlier! **

Got a week down in the Reading/Berkshire area later this month and in need of some recommendations. On the lookout for a lass in her 20s/early 30s, GFE and/or massage deal. Had a scout about aw but thought I'd check by here for any quick-wins! All thoughts welcome.

Ta muckly  :drinks:

Offline Steely Dan

What is your type? Nationality, size, price? Perhaps a few from this list work:
External Link/Members Only
Maybe Nicolestarxxx or EmilyLane?
There are some brothels and some Thai massage places about too.

Offline Para124

What is your type? Nationality, size, price? Perhaps a few from this list work:
Maybe Nicolestarxxx or EmilyLane?
There are some brothels and some Thai massage places about too.

Cheers dude. Spotted the "Chinese Massage Reading" post on here - any others offering a better service?

Nationality: Latino/Asian/Caucasian
Size: Slim to average
Price: £100-140 ph

Offline Gustav Klimt

Here are my 3 recommendations. I have made return visits to all of them & reviewed them on UKP.

Stella of Reading -  Pretty Czech girl late 20’s. Gorgeous body. Brief, light but very sexy massage followed by full GFE service. Only works 3 days a week. £60-30 mins/£100 for 60 mins OWO £20 extra.

Lara at Heavenly Hands - Pretty oriental lady. Guess her age is mid to late 30’s. Really good hot oil massage followed by HJ. Last time I saw her she edged me 5 times before she would let me cum. Always over runs on time so certainly not a clock watcher. Unfortunately she remains fully clothed throughout. £80 for 1 hour.

Sky - Pretty slim EE girl, late 20’s. She strips off at the start. Average massage with oils. Lots of teasing strokes. Excellent slow HJ. Lets you play with her tits & suck her nipples, but not allowed near pussy. £75 for 1 hour.

Offline Cum_again

Evening All  :hi:

** Geography failed me so repeating this post having posted in South-West earlier! **

Got a week down in the Reading/Berkshire area later this month and in need of some recommendations. On the lookout for a lass in her 20s/early 30s, GFE and/or massage deal. Had a scout about aw but thought I'd check by here for any quick-wins! All thoughts welcome.

Ta muckly  :drinks:
Sexy laeticia .

Beautiful, smells fantastic, softest lips in the world, not cigarette after taste.

Not the biggest range of services but she does them well..

Dry hot girl.