Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXYELISEXXXX - Maidenhead - Very POSITIVE  (Read 2984 times)

11 review(s) for sexyelisexxxx (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

password02

What can I add that has not been already said by Cisco - Mr V, Tim20 and several other UKP members -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Made arrangements to see her a few weeks ago but she had to change her day so made  another booking in Maidenhead - a 3/4 hour round trip but with all the reviews and great feed back here on UKP I just had to make the trip to see her and find out for myself if all the discussions about her was all true - Well, I can confirm that she was actually better than expected - Great comms and also discussed some role plays - fin ally agreed on her school girl/college outfit.

Arrived early and had confirmation of where to park and also details of her apartment. Called when requested and was guided to her ground floor flat - entered and 1st look was a hit - great out fit and a total hot sexy babe just a foot in front of me.

Paperwork and a quick wash out of the way - onto the bed - great DFK and we slowly stripped off - I had great pleasure in removing her tight white shirt and school tie - black short skirt and in 5 mins she was naked - still DFK and she was kissing me all over.

I Started on her tits and then we moved to 69, then more RO and she then bent over and had me more DT BJ for a good 10-15 mins - mac on then had her doggy and then she went CG - was about to cum and she suggested to come all over her tits as she has 2 vibs in her pussy - the pink and the small blue - great finish that lasted nearly an hour - had time was a quick massage and then another quick wash - some more chat and slightly over ran by about 15-20 mins - discussed her tour dates and up for another session nearer to London.

She is up there in my all time top 10 punts and top 10 AW girls - Will def see again - YES Please - may even try and get her doing a 3some maybe?

Watch this space!!!

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

vorian

Great review,  she is a top WG,  if it is your thing,  try a role play with her next time. I haven't found anyone better at them, she is very open to kinky suggestions.  Imho Elise and Hayley are the best girls in the SE region. I would love to get them together.

password02

Tried the slutty school/college girl role play and I lasted 2 mins before I wanted to rip her clothes off and get her sucking on my knob - she is far too hot for me to not want to bang her within 5 mins of entering her bed room!!!

vorian

Tried the slutty school/college girl role play and I lasted 2 mins before I wanted to rip her clothes off and get her sucking on my knob - she is far too hot for me to not want to bang her within 5 mins of entering her bed room!!!

Cool, I had her stay in character throughout,  having her suck cock as part of the RP. He dirty talking is exceptional imo.

Offline Steve2

So much so that she has moved to Yorkshire

;)

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

vorian

;)

She tours, I think Scotland,  Yorkshire, Cambridge and Maidenhead. Possibly others,  I think she is from Yorkshire has a lovely sexy light accent.

Offline SmokeEater

Nice review P2,

I'm very jealous as she is one girl I can't wait to meet but need to wait til she comes to Cheltenham or Oxford, either 1 will be a 2 hour round trip but think she will be worth it.
I've never done roleplay before but hoping to change that with Elise  :D I think I will use my works fire kit for some fun, I have a few idea's in my head just need to finalise them then wait for Elise.

Offline ciscoxxx69

;)

Erm....she lives in Yorkshire Steve....Harrogate or York I think.
She Tours regularly, though not regularly enough for me.....particularly as I had to cancel my visit to see her this time around. I am STILL pissed off about it as she is just fantastic in every way....
Willing, able, open minded, pervy, kinky, hot, sexy, fit......complete Sex on a Stick.

Great review PW....I knew you would love her... :drinks:

Tim20

So glad you enjoyed her Password !! I also missed out on this trip and totally gutted !! I can never punt when it's half term and she chose to come the one week I could not make it and I had the most amazing role play to carry out. !! I await her next trip  but great anyway to see your enjoyment of Elise

Sherbert07

After reading yours and ciscos reviews, yet another added to my HL! Cheers

kenw1

Erm....she lives in Yorkshire Steve....Harrogate or York I think.
She Tours regularly, though not regularly enough for me.....particularly as I had to cancel my visit to see her this time around. I am STILL pissed off about it as she is just fantastic in every way....
Willing, able, open minded, pervy, kinky, hot, sexy, fit......complete Sex on a Stick.

Great review PW....I knew you would love her... :drinks:

I saw her last Thursday and she is the real deal in every way.

Offline ciscoxxx69

I saw her last Thursday and she is the real deal in every way.

Will you guys stop rubbing it in....! :dash: :hi: :drinks: :lol:

kenw1

Will you guys stop rubbing it in....! :dash: :hi: :drinks: :lol:

I don't know what you mean.:)

Thanks for recommending Elise.

See my review for SexyElise.

Sherbert07

Elise may be very good but fuck seeing her in London!! She reckons she's gonna put her rates up to £250 an hour  :thumbsdown:

Hold off til she's out of town, train ticket or bit of extra fuel isn't going to be anywhere near a one-er

password02

Elise may be very good but fuck seeing her in London!! She reckons she's gonna put her rates up to £250 an hour  :thumbsdown:

Hold off til she's out of town, train ticket or bit of extra fuel isn't going to be anywhere near a one-er

Yes agreed +1 - I would rather make a trip to Maidenhead or Reading as I have business in these areas so can combine with business and pleasure and put the fuel down as expenses -  Happy Days