Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade hot girl - Lewisham (B&S)  (Read 314 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7276919) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Vinegar Strokes

I reached out to Jade recently, to arrange a 30 min session at £60. Comms were entirely over text but were great, but you are almost definitely dealing with a maid.

I was given directions to a house about 5 mins walk from Lewisham Station. The location isn't particularly discreet especially if you're kept waiting at the front door for a couple of mins. Anyway, on entering it was clear that this was a bait and switch operation. The woman I met was black Brazilian who bore no resemblance to Jade. Despite her trying the usual tactics to get me to stay, I decided to save my hard earned and walk as I didn't fancy her, and she had wasted my time.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Private Member

Thanks for the warning

I've had my eye on Jade, but she seems too good to be true in the £60 for 30 minute category

Offline The_Don

Anyway, on entering it was clear that this was a bait and switch operation. The woman I met was black Brazilian who bore no resemblance to Jade. Despite her trying the usual tactics to get me to stay, I decided to save my hard earned and walk as I didn't fancy her, and she had wasted my time.

Well done for walking

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline The_Don

Comms were entirely over text but were great, but you are almost definitely dealing with a maid.
External Link/Members Only

current profile format

I don't speak much English, so I ask you to call me by SMS or call me

:wackogirl:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

"A" Levels
15 Mins "quickie"
Anal Play
Deep Throat
Dinner Dates
Disabled Clients
Dogging